Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Joshwa
Newcomer

November 2005
FS/Swap/Trade: 500hp Skyline Tue, 15 November 2005 01:34 Go to next message
Engine: Rb25det conversion (rebuilt, forgies), Flowed head/port polish, HKS 275 camshafts, HKS head gasket, Trust Td06-25g turbo, Trust top mount manifold, Trust 50mm waste-gate, Trust front mount intercooler, Trust Oil cooler and relocation filter kit, GReddy Type-R BOV plumbed backed, 850cc injectors, 3inch dump pipe, 3inch dump pipe back exhaust, custom cold air intake box in standard intercooler position, HKS filter, earth wire kit, huge radiator. HKS F-con V.

Suspension And Running Gear: Rebuilt Rb25det gearbox, brand new twin plate OS clutch, Nismo locker diff, Tein adjustable coilovers, 17inch Nismo rims.

Exterior: Genuine GTR front bar with N1 air slots, Type-M side skirts and rear pods. Blue pearl white respray, Semi clear factory indicators.

Interior: Front and rear GTR seats, Skyline floor mats, custom dash cluster; Auto meter monster tacho, Pivot 350kph digital Speedo, GReddy exhaust temp gauge, GReddy oil temp gauge, GReddy oil presser gauge, Tomei boost gauge, Techtom display unit with shift light, short shifter with Razo gear knob, aircon/heater unit relocated to glove box with HKS F-con, HKS turbo timer and HKS boost controller.

ICE: Jap brand head unit with separate equalizer and aftermarket speakers all round.

490rwhp @ 1.5bar and advanced the timing. Plenty more horse power left to be had if you ditch the F-con, or chase up a retune.

The car has been built as a weekend slider, and street warrior. I don't have quarter mile times, nor never will due to lack of traction and interest in setting the car up for times. What the car has been BUILT for and gets USED for reflects its condition! People who want a show car need not ring this isn't the car for you. In saying that, the car is clean and only has minor marks and a few pin dents. The trim and inside is generally clean, the drivers seat has a small rip in it from my belt, dash is mint and has all aircon vents.

Car is owned by a sales executive, and often sees daily duties, no over heating problems. Been through peak hour morning traffic in Brisbane more then once. Young and inexperienced would-be drivers need not ring either; you won't get past my gates. I won't be held accountable from parents for selling a death trap.

I had this car sold about 2 months ago for $24k unfortunately the sale fell over. I'm asking now $23,500ono OR Swap/Trade The car owes a lot more but my loss is some one else's gain. I'm the first Australian owner, and got the car from a broker, genuine reason for sale; lack of interest and would rather the money for invesments and a more suitable car for work.

*Note* Car is gutted, only has two seats, cage, door trims and dash. All trim come's with car, but you put it in.

Price: $23,500ono OR Swap/Trade.
Phone: 0407 706 760
Email: joshc21@bigpond.net.au

Don't PM as I won't check it, all general inquiries on cell # during work hours, unless other wise a very serious buyer.

RWC and Rego negotiated pending price.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 November 2005 01:44]

Send a private message to this user    
Joshwa
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: FS/Swap/Trade: 500hp Skyline Tue, 15 November 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Nismo_Boy/My%20R32/R32015.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Nismo_Boy/My%20R32/7127fde0.jpg
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS/Swap/Trade: 500hp Skyline Tue, 15 November 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think you mentioned what year/model skyline this is, but im guessing r32...just for any potential buyers Wink
Joshwa
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: FS/Swap/Trade: 500hp Skyline Tue, 15 November 2005 04:41 Go to previous message
R32 Gtst
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: AE82 SOHC Seca CS-X whole or parts
Next Topic:WTB: Modified TA22 or RA28, Corolla maybe
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:04:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036909580230713 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.