Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 15 November 2005 04:56 Go to next message
Have most parts for 91 Celica GT4.
Engine, diffs, interior, seats, etc.
Pick up only. Leave msg to find out availability.
  Send a private message to this user    
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 15 November 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any photos of the damage and how much would u want for the entire thing? theres so many bits and pieces i need i figure i could buy the whole lot..
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 15 November 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not yet, I took the whole thing apart yesterday...bugger, the front of the car, (front bumper, both quarter panels) are dead, broken windshield. engine still starts fine. I can put it backi together if your keen. How much would you rekon on offering for it?
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 15 November 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be interested in some bits too possibly, would the seats fit a st162 ??
also some other mech bits !!!

nick.
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 15 November 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No idea, maybe you should post it on the forums, someone ought to know there, i think its a generation newer then the st162 what other parts are you after?
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Wed, 16 November 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many k's, and how much for the motor?
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Thu, 17 November 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour are the seats? I may be after the driver's seat if its the black material with the coloured flecks, if its in better condition than mine! Also possibly the rear plastic interior panels (next to the seats, where the back speakers are).
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Thu, 17 November 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the rear lights are still in good order (wiring loom as well) ill take them

I know you said pickup only, but is it possible to post it. I ahve no issues paying post.

Pictures would be good as well.
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Mon, 21 November 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The seats are just grey and black, and i have the rear interior you are after, i might just wait abit and see if someone wants the whole interior, otherwise ill be left with random bits of plastic that i cant get rid of.
jaemus
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Mon, 21 November 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many k's, and how much for the motor?
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Mon, 28 November 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
round 1000, its fine, and it cheap cause i can't get it out, whomever buys it is responsible for that, its done just under 300K
tooch
Regular

June 2002
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Mon, 28 November 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So are u interested in selling me the interior bits?! I will gladly pay postage Smile
albanianbum
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Tue, 29 November 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure thing, you are wanting the speaker covers, all the plastic from the front seats back?
EVL-184
Regular

June 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Wed, 07 December 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keen for the Drivers sunvisor
Let me know how much and how much for postage...
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Thu, 08 December 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im still interested in the AC pending price
gtfour-wrc
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Wrecking '91 GT4 - Most parts, front end damage Fri, 09 December 2005 03:59 Go to previous message
PM Sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wercking AE82 Seca, most parts available
Next Topic:NEONS!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:36:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061018466949463 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.