Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Sun, 13 November 2005 21:53 Go to next message
i have a 2004 cv36 camry sportivo motor package i now no longer require. it is from an aus delivered car, comes with all loom, ecu, imobiliser, cat's, airbox etc to get it running. it is a rare manual motor (has clutch & flywheel). motor is almost brand new! even the oil in it is clean!

ideal conversion into a sw20 mr2 or a one of a kind gt4 celica maybe? (1mz will bolt up to e5* 3sg* generation gearbox)

could be converted to rwd using a s series bellhousing for a engineerable engine conversion into a ae86 sprinter!

$3600 for the setup. can provide wiring diagrams & possibly help fit into project car.

motor is in melbourne but can be shipped at buyers expense anywhere in aus

T
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Mon, 14 November 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now of course I want to be a pest and ask about getting it without the wiring etc. Razz I was always told there's a least no harm asking!
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Mon, 14 November 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you want an engine with no wiring whatsoever?

does it have to be a manual? late model? or earlier one ok? as i can probably source another motor or 2..

T
jese1218
Regular

March 2005
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Mon, 14 November 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent!! Very Happy
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Mon, 14 November 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied to.

have pics etc now

T
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Tue, 15 November 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics & engine dimensions now available if anyone wants them

T
Nero
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Tue, 15 November 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Toby, do you have this engine in the workshop?
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Tue, 15 November 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi neil,

we have it in one of the other factories (along with quite a few other motors) - so yes... (sort of)

did you get my e-mail the other day about fire extinguishers?

T
pclabrat
Regular

November 2003
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Wed, 16 November 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
._T_. wrote on Tue, 15 November 2005 16:29

pics & engine dimensions now available if anyone wants them

T

would be interested in pics and dimensions, please email to pclabrat@yahoo.com.au

Thanks, Mark.
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1mz v6 engine conversion - complete! almost brand new!! Wed, 16 November 2005 21:57 Go to previous message
mark,

e-mail sent

T
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4runner/hilux 4y-e 2.2l efi motor 4 sale
Next Topic:EFI 2TG and computer/harness other TE 71 bits in perth...price reduced to $350.00
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:29:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042910575866699 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.