Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
showoftheroyals
Newcomer

October 2005
Show Of The Royals Mon, 17 October 2005 09:32 Go to next message
Gday all.

My name is Chris Beynon and for the past three years I have organised an event that goes by the name of Show Of The Royals. To put it simply it is a car and push bike show, however it is difficult to describe/explain what type of cars the show is targeted at. Show Of The Royals is a Lowrider and Mini truck car and bike show. I would like to invite you and other club members to Show Of The Royals 2006, which will be held on the 4th of March. For more info on Show Of The Royals or Bellarine Lowriders Club (the club that I am involved in) please visit www.showoftheroyals.20m.com and/or www.bellarinelowridersclub.cjb.com or simply reply to this email.

Thank you for your time,

Chris.
  Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 18 October 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would appreciate it if you could please take the time to give a little more detailed information on this show such as the location, date, costs, etc....

So far i have absolutely no idea about this show other than it's name, and that doesnt make me very comfortable sorry.

I hope you have the time to read this, and arent just spam-advertising this show on any car forum you come across.
showoftheroyals
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 18 October 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about the little info given but the show is still in the early process of getting organised.

As of yesterday we have got the date fixed, the 4th of march 2006. the cost to enter a bike or car last year was $5 however that may change and if it does it will be posted on www.showoftheroyals.20m.com The event is held in geelong victoria and to be more specific it is on the geelong waterfront at steampacket gardens (its actually a large lawn area).

Now the most important part, Show of the Royals is a lowrider show, this includes bikes, cars and mini trucks. if you are not sure if your car bike would fit in just ask.

Please, if you would like any more info just ask.

and also spread the word to friends and family as it will be a great day with lots of entertainment.

Cheers,
Chris.
showoftheroyals
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Show Of The Royals Mon, 24 October 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what does everyone think? anyone gonna come along?
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 25 October 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a good idea dude, and I wouldnt mind having a look if it was in NSW. There are "some" lowrider/minitruck boys on this forum, but not many, and most of them are NSW based. Good luck with your show dude, but I dont know how much response you will get here. I assume you are also posting on some of the lowrider and sports truck forums, they should give a better response.
showoftheroyals
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 25 October 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i am posting on a few other car forums and one lowrider forum other than that i cant find any others would you be able to suggest any.

thanks in advance.
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 25 October 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, Its been ages (years Confused ) since i was into the lowrider thing, I wouldnt know where to start now.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 25 October 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://downundertruckin.com
Minitruck forum.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Show Of The Royals Wed, 26 October 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.subsided.com/forums/index.php?act=idx
subsided Minitrucks and customs
and I'm going to move this to the Victoria
Local Gatherings now.
showoftheroyals
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: Show Of The Royals Tue, 15 November 2005 22:00 Go to previous message
well thanks for that fellas much appreciated.

and i wanna ask you all to spread the word about the show as it will be the biggest yet and with your help it will only get bigger, spread the word to all lowrider, mini truck, truck and general car enthusiasts
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Vic Roll Call
Next Topic:VIC CRESSIDA CRUISE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:51:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044679641723633 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.