Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 11:53 Go to next message
Holy fuck Shocked it went into a penalty shootout and we won, viduku clean missed the goals noob Rolling Eyes

Send a private message to this user    
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
schwarzer saved our ass bigtime!
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I was busy watching some paint dry, but I did catch the very end with the penalty shoot-out. What a funny game this soccer is!

Does this mean that Uraquay is not in the World Cup? We made it, but they didn't?

seeyuzz
river
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
schwarzer is leet, the other goalie had no idea, and yes river we made it and uraquay are eliminated. Smile
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uraquay... u r gay
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YIPPEEE!!!

That Schwarzer kicks ass. I love the way Uruguay talked themselves up, and ended up with nothing Laughing OWNED!!!
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

the ref was half decent but still not consistant...lots of red cards should of been given but...WE WON WHO CARES

take that uraguay http://projectebola.typepad.com/photos/gifs/111740542_l.gif
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Trent-KE30 wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 23:02

and yes river we made it and uraquay are eliminated. Smile

Cool! I know shit about soccer or the World Cup or any of that jazz, but to think there's a whole country of fucked-over blubbering poontang wogs going crazy 'cos they lost.... well, that's priceless. Very Happy

seeyuzz
river
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was final score - i thought aust had to win by 2 goals to qualify?
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://projectebola.typepad.com/photos/gifs/dance.gif

[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2005 12:24]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They did win by 2. At the end of full time they were 1-0 up and then won the penalty shoot out
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 23:13

Hi,

Trent-KE30 wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 23:02

and yes river we made it and uraquay are eliminated. Smile

Cool! I know shit about soccer or the World Cup or any of that jazz, but to think there's a whole country of fucked-over blubbering poontang wogs going crazy 'cos they lost.... well, that's priceless. Very Happy

seeyuzz
river

Shocked Shocked Shocked

poontang Laughing
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUK is teh massif dong
Black
Regular

March 2005
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah hell yeah gonna be in the world cup..... its all awesome.. until we play Brazil... Rolling Eyes hehe Razz
high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh schwarzer is gun!!!!
i thought viduka's shot was deflected a bit byt their keeper?
I really dont think we'll last very long in the world car...but i wonder who we'll play in our group.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damm freaking awesome game

damm freaking awesome atmosphere.. though, I swear I yelled my tonsils clean out of my throat

ref was a total crazy dude

schwarzer is the total champion

whole team played well, I am over the moon... can't remember having been this excited about sporting event evah!
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed.

today is a flippin phenomenal day to be an australian i think.
Black
Regular

March 2005
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love it how we just (usually) dominate in sport. like we have been in a bit of a ditch at the moment but deadset rugby, nrl, swimming, now soccer, etc etc we just rip everyone ! bloody love it Cool
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
erm
I'd hardly call managing to qualify for the world cup "dominating" in soccer. 'cause our chances of making it in the top 2 of our pool are between nothing and fuckall... but good to see us make it.
I personally find soccer pretty boring (and was eating dinner at an awesome restaurant at the time), but I must say the penalty shootout had the whole restaurant cheering.... more scores in that 10 minute period than will be seen in the next 5 games played Razz

edit: and our goalie is teh win

[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2005 15:10]

deltathing
Regular

June 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^its definately good to see us make it, first time in 31 years or soemthing///especially against such a quality side.

its a big fux you to the soccer federation for making us stay in teh south american group for another round too.

btw... did anyone notice how much the uraguay manager looked like that muppet..you know the one..eagle or something

[Updated on: Wed, 16 November 2005 15:33]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a great game and im chuffed the aussies won!

first world cup qualification in 32 years!

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Divine right my ass!

Suck shit Uruguay!

We'll be booted out after the first round but who cares?

NRL and AFL must be feeling a little nervous now.

A league is kicking goals big time and now we're in the World Cup. A League memberships up one bajillion percent, selling out of merchandise and little to no racial tension.

Hopefully the fuckwits at Channel 9 don't outbid SBS for the World Cup broadcast rights. That would be so unfair and trotting out cretins like Eddie McGuire to commentate particularly after the AFL has been shitcanning soccer lately.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Wed, 16 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/796/jesussaves9ql6yx.gif
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urgh

this is better Smile

http://www.roblincolne.com/pix/nov16,2005.jpg
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was good, but it is only a start!!

How bad was the urugayan coach? I'm not known for my sportsman like behavior, but that was just appauling!!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno man coulnd't see from where I was sitting..

I konw the ref went and had a couple of words with him at various points.. what was he doing?
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yelling out abusing players, walking onto the field, at one stage he threw a ball at the back of one of our players as he was about to throw the ball in...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, we ALL saw that.... Smile heheh
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you will notice as well that the australian players were not putting on the "oh fuck i slipped over im going to die in 5 seconds act" every time a player went remotely close tho thier legs anywhere near as bad as the you-are-gay-ians....such a blatant act, so damn soft...pussies
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let them know how much we love them and their divine right to play in the world cup!!!

Here is how to contact the Uruguayan Football Association. They have an internet email form page.

http://www.auf.org.uy/contacto.aspx

Where it says "Pais" scroll and click Australia so they know you have love.

Click enviar to pass on your regards! Very Happy

Here is what I sent them:
Quote:

You fucking pack of gay cunts. We rock and you guys can suck cock in your glory hole cubicles!

Divine right my fucking ass cunts!!!111

Just in case you didn't see the result, we won and you fucking pack of heartless chokers lost!!!

Uruguay es perdedores

The last bit in Spanish means "Uruguay are losers"
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

i think everyone in the game lies on the ground for 5 minutes when they're touched by someone else

i didn't like the fact that stokovic (sp? the shitass bloke that got subbed for kewell) ran into that guy with his elbow who didn't even have the ball.

la-hoo-zer

was a good game, was laughing viduka missed

LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yeah!

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2005 07:09]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck them, rub it in some more!

they are arrogant pricks and got what they had coming. if they cant take it they shouldnt dish it out.
they were definately outclassed by a better team on the day. all they wanted to do first half was fart arse around, whinge about the ball being flat etc... once we had that goal in they were feeling the pressure and were making plenty of mistakes.

and to those who give us no hope in the world cup, who gave us any chance of beating U-R-GAY? and what about greece in the euro cup? NOONE thought they would make it near the finals and they won the whole deal!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Thu, 17 November 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was there at the stadium too... my voice is still gone and i'm still floating!

I'll be sending my regards to the UR-GAYian football association tonight, thanks for the link GT Smile

It was quite an experience hearing 80,000 odd people chanting "U-R-GAY"!!!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1132195093.jpg

My favourite part of the crowd were the two argentinians behind me that were cheering for Australia harder than anyone else nearby..... and yelling several obscenities in spanish at the URGAYians. AWESOME.

Best sporting event i've been to. ever.

THE SCHWARZ!!

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1132202023.jpg
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He he, just sent them my regards and thanked them for their sportsmanship and hospitality when our boys were over there...
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U r gay are the black knights of FIFA. I hate them with a passion that cannot be expressed in words. To have them bent over and squealing is going down as a high point in my life.

Here is is one of the reasons why they are such utter turds. The kind of team that can tar the whole game with their foul gay arse brush.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/football/not-much-chop- but-no-hard-feelings-against-uruguay/2005/11/15/11 32016799756.html

The whole build up and the smug ' we are not all like that' approach the the U R Gay authorities tried to pull after the shockingly bad treatment of our players, had me feeling rather tense lol. I was over the moon when we beat them and so convincingly too.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 16:10

Let them know how much we love them and their divine right to play in the world cup!!!

Here is how to contact the Uruguayan Football Association. They have an internet email form page.

http://www.auf.org.uy/contacto.aspx

Where it says "Pais" scroll and click Australia so they know you have love.

Click enviar to pass on your regards! Very Happy

Here is what I sent them:
Quote:

You fucking pack of gay cunts. We rock and you guys can suck cock in your glory hole cubicles!

Divine right my fucking ass cunts!!!111

Just in case you didn't see the result, we won and you fucking pack of heartless chokers lost!!!

Uruguay es perdedores

The last bit in Spanish means "Uruguay are losers"

I just kept mine short and sweet:

"AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI! OI! OI!
"
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i kept mine short and sweet too.

Quote:

Australia would like to reply to your "devine right":

CHINGA TU MADRE

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 16:01

CHINGA TU MADRE

Piss funny!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
O RLY!?

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-6-1132222366.gif
Anastasios
Regular

September 2005
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneonne eleven
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not bad.
Definitely needs more owl.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The crazy german waiters at the restaurant I was at kept swearing loudly at the tv and geeing the rest of the patrons up Smile
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on that URGAY form thingy on net, wat does Edad mean ? wont let me send one in till i fill it out, and ive been puttin everything in, wont let me do it ??
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Australia Vs Uraquay Fri, 18 November 2005 14:05 Go to previous message
all good boys
its age Razz

" i would like to ask you how it feels to be smashed by lil old australia hahaha we beat u in the sport u hold as a religion and we only play as something to pass the time lol and now we goin to world cup and u gonna sit at home and watch it on TV hahahahah suckers
its called Karma Fuckers
PS maybe u guys should do a lil more practice next time hey amigos Wink "
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Truck drifting vid
Next Topic:Making PDF's pamphlets etc...?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:15:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0083408355712891 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.