Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Handshakes... Wed, 16 November 2005 14:14
RWDboy wrote on Wed, 16 November 2005 23:37

Man i never realised handshaking was such a big deal!

I dunno if i'm a wet-fisher, but i certainly don't put a huge deal of energy into the handshake. From my point of view (being a slightly soft handshaker) it always annoys me that everyone tries to grab your hand away from you and crush it. I don't think you can really assume that much about someone else from their handshake - that's just stupid and jumping to conclusions.

it amuses me greatly that some ppl have strange reactions when someone doesn't want to shake their hand... and the typical reason seems to be insecurity.. i had an example, but cbf typing it ou Razz

why is it that some guys really get off on touching other guys hands? and why do they want to do it when then meet, and then again when they leave? the whole process seems antiquated and superflous...

i can tell much more about a person from what they say, their actions, and their body language, than i can from squeezing their hand for a few seconds...

but.. if hand pumping is your thing. thats ok too Razz just don't get offended if i don't feel like touchiing your hand too Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How much do you love your car??? (NOT WORKSAFE)
Next Topic:Toyota chicks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:48:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0032250881195068 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.