Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
physco88a
Newcomer

July 2005
WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Fri, 28 October 2005 06:59 Go to next message
been looking for 3 weeks now and not one has come up( other than a seca) i would like the hatch...if your about to sell, selling or selling in the not to distant future let me know.have money now....

Josh
  Send a private message to this user    
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Fri, 28 October 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just bump your old post instead of creating a new one.

hunty was selling his back at start of year not sure if its still wants it to go. try contacting him
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Fri, 28 October 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i already tried that dude, he put it up for sale again then changed his mind....again. said he might be sellin it in a few months
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Sat, 29 October 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You shoulda bought the seca! Laughing

i bought it, its a fantastic car
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Mon, 31 October 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put my rolla up for sale once from about november 04 to jan - feb 05. no one was willing to pay me what i was asking so i decided to keep it, and now im doing about 450k's a week for work so its worth me keeping as i know its in good condition, body and motor, and its cheap as to run. I wont be selling the rolla and never said i would selling in a few months. Now the MR2 on the other hand....
chris_85
Regular

August 2005
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Mon, 31 October 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, different dude, some guy with the name Hunter (i think) was sellin a red one, he'd had it up for a sale a few times throughout the course of the year, and bailed on the sale again pretty recently
physco88a
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Mon, 31 October 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well hunty, do you know when youll be using the MR2 for A to B trips, and how much would you be looking at?

Josh
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Tue, 01 November 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunty wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 13:34

I wont be selling the rolla. Now the MR2 on the other hand....

The mr2 wont be getting daily driven its my weekender BUT i'm looking to sell it [MR2] soonish, like when someone offers me a fat wad of cash for it. the rolla wont be sold, it will be driven until it dies, which being a toyota is a long long long time away.
physco88a
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Wed, 02 November 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah no worries, knowing the build of these rollas it might outlive you Laughing .......but now im counting on tomorrows trader, this would be the 4th week i have been looking, so i hope one comes up

Josh
physco88a
Newcomer

July 2005
Re: WTB:AE82 Twin Cam in S.A Thu, 17 November 2005 01:35 Go to previous message
guys there has still not been one for sale in SA. if nothing comes up soon going for a flight to Victoria. Have around $3000 to spend

Josh
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: t-18
Next Topic:SOLD: 1977 ra28 celica modified *price drop*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 10:28:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472092628479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.