Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
zhelinm
Regular

December 2004
FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 16:04 Go to next message
Some items that I have yet to clear:
1) Toda 3.7kg 200mm flywheel for 4AGE
2) Toda BRAND NEW 11.0:1 forged piston set 81mm bore and 20mm pin for 16V
3) HKS camshaft pair 256/264 8.3mm lift for 16V 4AGE
4) TRD intake camshaft 272duration 7.5mm lift
5) JDM coilovers with 8kg springs and vented disc and calipers with camber plates. No absorbers.

Please email zhelinm@gmail.com.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/206-0611_IMG.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/206-0610_IMG.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/207-0703_IMG.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/207-0711_IMG.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/DSCN0808.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/DSCN0812.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/DSCN0813.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/DSCN0810.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/zhelinm/DSCN0811.jpg

Send a private message to this user    
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wats the price on the coilovers and camber tops as a pachage wid the brakes aswell? let us know

very interested
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also very interested in the coilovers & cambertops & the frotn brakes. How much please?

Also, i doubt i could afford them, but how much for the pistons?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the HKS cams?

which duration goes with which cam? or are they both exhaust cams (ie, dizzy gear cut into shaft)
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in coilover set. pls pm me the price, cheers.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw, are the coilovers for ae86?
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 16 November 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the HKS cams,

PM me with a price Smile
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Thu, 17 November 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
Chauncy hun hun
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Thu, 17 November 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in flywheel and coils price please
zhelinm
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Thu, 17 November 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The HKS cams are both exhaust cams with distributor gears.
The coilovers are for AE86.
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sat, 19 November 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent about pistons
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sat, 19 November 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ddue post up prices its anoying when u advertise something and have no price

does that mean there free?
Confused
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sat, 19 November 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no it means they are sold, because anyone genuinely interested will PM or call the seller on the phone.

i guess it saves all of the "my cousin bought these parts for half that price new" type stuff.
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sun, 20 November 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am very interested in the front brakes, but will buy the coilovers as well if they are one item. VERY interested.

But no price!!!! Some sort of standard needs to be set, like on ebay. If I can't see what prices people have PMed you, then how do I know what I'm bidding against? People are sly, they PM you without making a post hoping to get the item. Maybe I am willing to pay more, who knows? Its best to keep a item on here for a few days, and keep posting the updated top bid prices.

Will pay $250 for just the front brakes/disks/hubs.
zhelinm
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sun, 20 November 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all, please do not argue between each other over my small sale. I did not list prices because I do now want this thread to expand more than my listing as I do not have time to follow up on threads in the forum and I really hope to limit all correspondences to emails as it is much easier for me to monitor a single source. Smile

Anyway, all items have been sold with the exception of the flywheel pending confirmation.

Kyoto ESP, I think I replied to you in either email or PM few days ago, cant remembered.

Jonny, I have sent you a PM regarding the hubs and calipers.

Shinnybluesteel: sorry that the cams have already been sold and I am keeping the 304/11mm cams for myself. =P
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Sun, 20 November 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no problem mate, there is an interesting black levin in HPI special number 42, runs 304 degree cams and 48mm carbies, goes very well!
zhelinm
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Mon, 21 November 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi all, Toda pistons and HKS cams are back for sale again due to buyer backing out of sale.

Please email to zhelinm@gmail.com and do not reply here. Thanks
zhelinm
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Wed, 23 November 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Left with Toda pistons and flywheel.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: Toda pistons, HKS TRD cams, JDM coilovers, Toda flywheel etc Thu, 24 November 2005 06:59 Go to previous message
did you get my email? i am interested in these remaining parts. i just wana know how much?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1JZGTE Stuff
Next Topic:FMIC, new, un-used, price drop!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:38:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005946159362793 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.