Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Toyota Club Thu, 26 May 2005 04:11 Go to next message
i was just checking out a few otehr car sites/forums and alot of them have big club things going on... i can't c y all the toyota people can't get into it ? is anyone interested in starting up some sort of club and having meetings on a regular basis ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 26 May 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taztoy ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 26 May 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i just dunno cause no one seems interested i reckon it would be gerat tho if we could have a toyota club, get out and give those nissans a good toyota spanking
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 27 May 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y dont we just call it toymods and be a part of this toymods but in tasmania??????????? get toymods stickers for our cars because here is the forum and everyone is on here so y not just be toymods but the tasmanian part
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 27 May 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nick are you jelous of R31 scrub? dont worry they are all gay and everyother car club in tasmania are shit. one requires you to have chromies and a body kit, another you must own a commodore and another......... i dont know anyothers. that hobart snooze club just park all day and wank eachtother off they are so F*cking boring we should just make our own good one but no fucking around to give us a bad reputation we just have to accpet when ppl say my hyundai excel has 1200hp and kick their arse in a drag.
floody
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 27 May 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the skyline club is gay huh? would that be because they're not awesome fulleee sik hektic street racers like yourself, toyT18?

TRD_Supra, go to http://www.yahoogroups.com and search for "Hobart Toyota". Closest thing there is to a club.

[Updated on: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:16]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 27 May 2005 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was going to become a finacial memeber last year but none of you fuckers would join up with me.
I've already got the froms filled out and the money order ready to go if just one of you guys sign up too.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i already asked Nark who is like one of the top people in toymods and he said there is no way there is going to be a tasmanian part of toymods... i wouldn't mind making a tasmanian part of toymods! jsut as long as there is a tasmanian section i hte forusm where we can talk about stuff besides cruises!!!!! Very Happy
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a really good idea fellas! If you go to proboards.com you can set up your own free forum, similar to this here. You could called it Tas Toyota, and moderate it yourselves. Then you wouldn't get put on probation, or get threads locked on here. You could organise your "cruises" and stuff aswell.

DO IT!!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think that is the first post i have seen of yours that isn't 100% negative! Rolling Eyes
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u see me on your gay forum? no so why dont u go back their and winge to someone else. BOX
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah he isn't all thaaaaaaaaat bad
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 28 May 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey floody was that you at howell automotive last weekend? oh btw my old mans pushrod NA v6 commodore makes 15kw more power than your turbo 6 skyrine on the same dyno, i do like the 2door shape though i just dont like the 4 doors with RB30 sohc NA they dont do anything for me. sorry if i have offended you but i didnt realise you drove a nissan.

its all in good fun matey
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 29 May 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't mess with muaythaiman do any of you guys know what muaythai is ?
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 31 May 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a form of Kickboxing isn't it?

It would be cool if we could have a Tasmanian part of Toymods but I guess there is nothing stopping us from doing it right now. We should start a petition and see who's willing to put their money where the mouth is... I don't know if I want to become a financial member myself because there isn't a lot in it for me other than the social aspect which we aren't allowed the freedom to express here anyway. Mad

Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 31 May 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need more of an incentive if we are going to contribute finacially, i agree with u nick, atm all we get is our threads locked down cause its not crusie related.. its good and all that tasmania gets a section i am not trying to get it shut down, but if we wanted to take it any further we need to start gettign a few privilages!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 31 May 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i'm pretty sure i've still got the from all filled in and a money order for membership lying around somewhere in an envolope read to go.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u never told me about this mookie ??!?!? wtf is it ?? how much does it cost and wat do u get for the money ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You get a t shirt and stickers and things like that
i did tell you about it you said you never would sen as tho you didn't think it was worth your money.

Personaly i'm not doing it to profit it but seen as thoi've used the forums alot i think it's only fair i make finacial contribution to assist with the running of the forums.
But i didn't want to be the only person joined up.
Rainey is going to do it too.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I just printed out the application form!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea i would like to join up, how much is it, do we get our own tasmanian section ? wat do the stickerts look like ?
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is $50 for a 1 year membership and our situation would not change. Included in the $50 is the Toymods sticker: http://forums.toymods.org.au/logo.gif in white. A black shirt and club discounts are also included but I don't think we can take advantage of the discounts in Tassie.
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be a nice idea to try getting a club together.
but it will take alot of work.
Good luck.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 01 June 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said we cant have our own tassie toymods section i reckon if we got enuph members to join finacialy or wateva we could get our own bit
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 03 June 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$50 for a sticker, a tshirt and no forums privillages.... hmmm
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 03 June 2005 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
datsun owners like myself have just started a datsun owners club of tas, we all met on datsun1200.com an international site, and some of us have been putting flyers informing of the group under wipers of unsuspecting dattos, our first meeting was in march and our next one is on the 17th of june, if we get more members we will start meeting more regulary, if you guys can get something happening then maybe we could combine meetings say once every three meetings and have a "old jap owners club of tas" meeting/cruise, just a thought for you to ponder about i will be putting this forward to the datsun group as well.

hope to here back.

ps: we meet at the back of the exhibition building carpark in launnie near the museum at about 12, if some were interested to come have a look.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 07 June 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys have never heard of the Hobart Toyota yahoo group? Rolling Eyes
paseo_gal
Newcomer

May 2005

Re: Toyota Club Wed, 08 June 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

A Tasmanian Toyota club sounds like a good idea. Especially seeing that the car club that I am in seems to be dying a slow death. Love going on cruises etc.

Cheers

Nikki Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 08 June 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u guys/girls want a club then we should go ahead but it seems not many people are keen on it..
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 09 June 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am definatly keen just not sure if there is enuph people interested in doing it!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 10 June 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats how i feel
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 10 June 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could be talked into joining a club, if only there was a well organised, open-minded group of people out there!...
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 10 June 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anthony havent seen u on here for a while Smile
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 11 June 2005 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm always nearby!, just not much to say!, hows engine coming along? symmons should be some fun, cant get to b-ville today though, go the drifters!...
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 11 June 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slowly just getting new conrods next week and looking for forged pistons. I aint going to simmons i went to basky today it was ok but too wet.
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 11 June 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a little wet, good to see though. I ended up getting out there too, that was my quality corona! next to your car. Should have taken celica out, they'd look good side by side...
« R²» Blinky
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 12 June 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all, was just searching the net when i came across this webite. This weekend i am purchasing a 1983 Toyota Sprinter.
Although Im not from Hobart (Ulverstone) i would love to join a toyota car club provided....it was well organised etc.
Sound like a good idea to me, theres not much happening in Tassie
Cheers
« R²» Blinky
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 12 June 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need to make some flyers to put under window wipers for teh fully sik wikid toyotas about tassie and when we get enough people on toymods we can start a bit of a group. because at the moment there isnt realy enough people to form a club.anyway thats e ough from me for now.

cheers' Lloyd
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 12 June 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon a track day would be good, not for only just toyota's but everyone cause its gets everyoen together... and alot of toyota people would come !!!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 13 June 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that would be the go i know a couple of people with toyotas that would be interested.

cheers, lloyd

Sik-7
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 01 November 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Id be keen on a tassie toyota club Smile
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 01 November 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well does anyone in launie or near launie feel like having a little gathering. someone throw up a date and we'll work from there. might only be a few people but atleast its something. i will post this on www.rollaclub.com as soon as we work out a date.

cheers, lloyd
Sik-7
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 01 November 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im from launceston.....anyone else keen ?
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Fri, 04 November 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some one else must be interested???
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sat, 05 November 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u get enough launie people maybe have a cruise to hobart cause there is a bigger car scene down here!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Tue, 08 November 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah at the moment i have only recruted about 8 people Confused
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Wed, 16 November 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i have suggested a date the 27th of november in that big round car park near the tram sheds. i hope to see most of you launie people there Very Happy

cheers, lloyd
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 17 November 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is launie only i assume ?
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 17 November 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its for anyone that wants to come. so if you want to come that is fine but i dont think it would be worth the effort comeing from hobart. but i just thought i would organise something hopefully it will become larger and we can form a proper club! maybe the people from the south would like to have a gathering aswell and eventualy we could all meet up. if we do endup forming a club we could be called "TOYO-TAZ"
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 17 November 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the name sounds like something we had earlier! thats all cool tho!!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 17 November 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you guys should organise a meeting for the south. there should be plenty of interest down there
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Thu, 17 November 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys tell me what you think.
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2783/baselogo25zo.png
or
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/6454/baselogo38xu.png

thanks to tom210 for the images
Hachi_Roku_AE86
Newcomer

August 2005
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 20 November 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is this club going ahead?
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 20 November 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if we can get enouph people i think it will.
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toyota Club Sun, 20 November 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah id deffintely be up for it, but atm my road car is a dirty old skyline
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 21 November 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sure most of hte ppl from down here would b more than happy to be involved with it again, there just isn't enough interest down i am keen for it, mookie might be aswell! we should try get a state cruise happening very soon there seems ot be alot of launie interest
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 21 November 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Btw we had an idea to call the club Taztoy not ToyoTaz but i spose it works!!! i am just thinking who from tassie i can ask... so far i can think of ppl that would probably join
me, mookie, tom, john, pete i will ask them maybe then we can get osmething happening!
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 21 November 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well just think toyotaz makes more scence coz its like toyotas but with a z Very Happy but i can think of me, quinton, sean, nick, chad, luke, josh, another nick, leigh, cameron, brian, matt and ben. you probably dont know alot of them but hey its all good so theres a few people and as we get more recognized there will be more people showing up and more people will join the group. the idea of the logo was just to print out and stick under the windscreen wipers of unsuspecting toyotas. but anyways
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 21 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we offer surgestions to the logo or are one of u guys making that thing stand ?
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Toyota Club Mon, 21 November 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
go for it make suggestions post your own logos what ever and the we can all vote for them
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:testing
Next Topic:looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:18:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008018970489502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.