Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Should I keep the blue hair?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 10:51 Go to next message

Blue Hair[ 24 vote(s) ]
1.Keep the blue hair 8 / 33%
2.Change it back to a normal colour 16 / 67%

As the title subjests, I am currently deciding whether I should keep my blue hair or change it back to a normal colour. This wouldn't normally be a problem except I have a job interview tomorrow (then another on Tuesday), hence the problem.

Send a private message to this user    
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are we talking blue-black, or bright-fuckoff-blue?
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's in the middle, more of a mid to slightly dark blue. It does look really bright when standing in direct sunlight though.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and probably also under office flurescents, where your interview will most likely be conducted Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, blue hair is like so 10 years ago. Dump it.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
show us a pic
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Normal pic or the one from my licence? (it also has blue hair)
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The blue hair might be an advantage in an interview situation. One thing you need to do is be memorable...

If you think you can ace the interview, I'd suggest keeping it.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This would basically depend on two things.
1/ What type of job your going for.
2/ Do you really want the job.
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Thu, 17 November 2005 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I should do alright in it. I also have more confidence with the blue hair.

The position is for a fitter/machinist (apprentice)

jabtronic
Regular

July 2003
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Fri, 18 November 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think blue hair will affect an interview for that position Smile
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Fri, 18 November 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For an apprentice postion, I'd suggest going back to a natural colour. Many tradesmen rate apprentices slightly lower than algae and won't hesitate to knock you back if they think you're going to slack off. Blue hair could be enough to give the the wrong first impression.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Fri, 18 November 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't change who you are for work purposes.

I too have the dyed/colured hair going on, It can be a hinderance, but it can be a benefit.

If they remember you and your not an arsehole you are halfway there. having bright hair makes you easy to rememeber!
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Fri, 18 November 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interviews over and the blue hair helped relax the atmosphere. This was actually the second stage, about 5 people for 2 positions. Some people there had remembered me from before because of the hair, which helped a lot. It was estimated to go for 40 minutes but went to just under a hour.

bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Sat, 19 November 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that doesnt mean a single thing. did you get the job or not? ive come out of a few interviewas that have gone for hours, talking to the interviewers for ages, joking around etc etc and was 99.9% sure i got the job, and i'd never hear from them again!

ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: Should I keep the blue hair? Mon, 21 November 2005 11:57 Go to previous message
Dude i big fuck off 5 inch tall bright orange mow hawk for about 5 months and i loved it. I also then when blue.

I rekon if some one wont employ you because of the colour of your hair they arnt worth working for.

My boss then moved on to another establishment and 2 months later called me and asked me to fill a position.

All you have to do is be a good worker and have your how ever you like (unless its gonna get caught in a machine).

My 2 cents.

Laters
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:River
Next Topic:Initial D - Stage 4 News
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:53:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067229270935059 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.