Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Goods not yet received...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 05:29 Go to next message
Hey guys,

The story goes...
I have been dealing with a certain member here on toymods. He responded to a wanted to buy thread, as i was after a bumper. After the period of a couple of weeks with a bit of difficult communications, i decided to purchase the bumper off of him.He gave me his bank details and I deposited the money. All was well up until this point as of November 3rd 2005.

It is now the 17th, 2 weeks after i deposited the money. I have continually emailed, PM'd him throughout this period yet i have not received a response what so ever.

The bumper has not yet arrived, and i have no idea what is going on, whether the money was deposited, whether he has sent a bumper, or even whether he has a bumper. Im getting quite annoyed as I have booked in crash repairers to get the work done on my car, and have been continually held up by this member.

All i ask is for the bumper to be sent, and all will be forgotten.

I have checked the members profile and it states that he has been inactive on this forum since the 31st of October. I did not get a phone number, only his email,toymods name, and full name and bank details.

What should i do?

If you are out there, please respond to me, and let me know whats going on. I am a patient person, but its been ages.

If anyone has any advise as to how i should pursue this matter, please let me know.

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2005 05:31]

Send a private message to this user    
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whos the member mate ? im also waiting on goods....
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt really want to state the member, but it is : [mikey]
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have his number at all? or mates with him?
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have his bank details goto that brand of bank and see if they'll give the detials. or goto police and ask if they can get the details.

you could try using www.whitepages.com.au to find his number off his full name (assuming it isnt something like "john smith")

next time all i can say is "C.O.D" or "couriers" something bit more secure then just putting money in his account on the faith that he's an honest guy.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i'd try going to the bank and asking for his details and explain the situation. If they refuse, just go to the local police station and report it to them i guess, maybe hey'll be able to get the info Very Happy
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in 4 years of dealings, ive never had any problems
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much was it?
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$160.

If anyone has his phone number or contact details could they please pass them on to me.
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok done some serious slueth work, and not that i ever doubted him that he would "rip me off" but still..

Found out his address, phone number and everything. Will give him a call tomorrow morning to hopefully sort things out.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If things dont get sorted out. Molotov...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't bother with the bank or the police, because there is NOTHING they can do.
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i wont, was just hoping someone on here new him, or had his phone number.

I think ive found out those details, so ill try and fix it with a phonecall in the morning

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Thu, 17 November 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 00:09

Don't bother with the bank or the police, because there is NOTHING they can do.

can or will?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Goods not yet received... Fri, 18 November 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can

The bank is legally not allowed to give out details due to the privacy act, so they can't help you.

And in the eyes of the law the other dude has done nothing wrong, so they won't help you.
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Fri, 18 November 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rang someone today with the same name, but they told me it wasnt the same person who i had dealt with.

Thus, havent been able to contact [Mikey] at all.

Getting pretty farking tired of coming home everyday, and not getting a delivery.

If anyone knows Mikey, has his mobile or home phone number PLEASE pass on the message, or forward his phone number to me.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SORTED OUT THIS WEEK, OTHERWISE SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN!!!
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: Goods not yet received... Fri, 18 November 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*mr burns voice*

"GET THE LAWYERS"

*batman music plays as numerous lawyers climb aboard fire truck in fireman style*
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Fri, 18 November 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah awsome help this thread has been...
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Goods not yet received... Sun, 20 November 2005 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like Gary Georgio knows Mikey somehow... you can probably ask RAVGT4 to ask Gary who Mikey is.
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Sun, 20 November 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, just Pm'd RAV-GT4 then...

hopefully he can get me a contact number
LEVIN GTV
Regular

October 2004
Re: Goods not yet received... Mon, 21 November 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAVGT4 you havent responded to me yet, if you can get mikeys number off Gary that would be massive.

CHeers
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Goods not yet received... Mon, 21 November 2005 23:57 Go to previous message
LEVIN GTV wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 22:44

Ok done some serious slueth work, and not that i ever doubted him that he would "rip me off" but still..

Found out his address, phone number and everything. Will give him a call tomorrow morning to hopefully sort things out.

Go to the Australian Electoral Commission Office.
(they are in all Capital Cities)

If you know which state he lives in you can look up the Electoral Roll and his address.(If he has enrolled to vote)

Good starting point to track him down.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA28 abandoned.? .Nelson Bay..
Next Topic:80's Grp A Toyota pics...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:45:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00518798828125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.