Denied Membership - New Forum Thu, 17 November 2005 06:56 Go to next message
Must have been the VIN field was omitted. Please disregard. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 17 November 2005 07:12]

Send a private message to this user    
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Thu, 17 November 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know how many times i've said this now.... so i've made a little guide for everyone out there.....

http://www.witzl.com/random/not-vin.jpg
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Thu, 17 November 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Thu, 17 November 2005 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Under the bonnet son...
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i am truly sorry for the mix up and I can see how it can be irritating to be asked the same thing many times over.....but I am not an ignorant person.

And maybe the reason why you have needed to explain it so many times is that I am not alone in mistaking this field for a VIN number. Many people refer to 'chassis code' as 'model code' or 'model number'

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost,

Firstly I must appogise for Karls lovely forum manner Sad He tends to have forum moments far to often.

Your application was not declined due to lack of Chassis code.

I don't remeber your specific reason but the most common information left out is a complete address or name. Some people only list a state or suburb which is not acceptable.

Next time I am going through the apllications I'll keep an eye out for yours.

Regards,
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Rodney,

I fully understand the frustrations that must be involved in setting up a new forum. New layout looks great tho Very Happy

I resubmitted an application and i think its just awaiting approval.

I listed my suburb and state, but not a street address. Robert Lincolne replied to me email and told me what was required also. If the application doesnt meet guidelines just reject it again and ill reapply with the necessary details as I dont want to clutter the system with multiple applications.

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No street address is what will have done it.

With the new forums we intend to police I higher standard of content and members. We ask of the new forums members the same information our financial members are required to submit. Smile

Re-apply with your full address and correct details and I am sure it will be fine.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry silverghost - i probably should've stated that my little "guide" wasnt directed at you but as a notice to anyone with a similar question. I've only done it this way because i've written the answer so many times that i'm beginning to think that some people cant read - there was no offense intended to be directed towards you.

Now that i've had my stupid outburst ( Embarassed ) i'm actually inspired to make a "signing up to the new forums guide" which will answer all the questions most commonly asked without being rude, and include some pics to make it easier to understand Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 13:09

No street address is what will have done it.

With the new forums we intend to police I higher standard of content and members. We ask of the new forums members the same information our financial members are required to submit. Smile

Re-apply with your full address and correct details and I am sure it will be fine.

Could I also get mine rejected, or accepted? It's been a month. Sad
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Denied Membership - New Forum Fri, 18 November 2005 08:56 Go to previous message
Hey Witzl,

No harm done mate, I think the new measures are a good idea as increased accountability should help to stem the increasing rate of fraudulent transactions reported.

Have a good weekend all!! Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new forums help
Next Topic:Separate section for drift in new forums?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:46:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054581165313721 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.