Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
icon10.gif  FS: F-Type Diff LSD Mon, 14 November 2005 13:47 Go to next message
f- type diff F-303 off a supra ma61 been told they sell for 250-300? so make us and offer:) will post pics by the weekend if theres intrest
  Send a private message to this user    
jnr91
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Tue, 15 November 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what year model and would it fit a 91 soarer
d-master
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Wed, 16 November 2005 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aaaii I've been looking for one of these for ages. Is it good nick? How much do you reckon postage would be? I'll give ya $200 for it.
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Thu, 17 November 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea what condition it was in....ill take her apart and take pics if it helps Razz
d-master
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Thu, 17 November 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there any free play and do both side things turn when you turn the center thing ( so for the tech lingo ) Razz
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Fri, 18 November 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think there is any free play...and both shaft thingyies Razz turn when i turn the centre shaft Smile
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Fri, 18 November 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what they want to know is if you grab the LHS and RHS axles, how much resistance is there to turn them against each other. ie. grab one axle, turn it clockways, grab the other and turn it anticlockways and note how much effort required to do it. nothing at all to do with the input flange
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Fri, 18 November 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually a worn lsd will still be hard to turn the axles in relation to each other. if you have a torque wrench, you can lock one axle up and test the resistance that way. theres prob somewhere on the net where you can find the specs.
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Wed, 23 November 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LSd still for sale pplz anyone know the torque setting thing i have a tourque wrench and will test if sumone finds me a figure or will get the results for yas laters

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 02:52]

d-master
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Wed, 23 November 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want gimme gimme gimmme!! How could I get it down to Adelaide? Is there are courier service that offers COD?

Very keen on this diff dude.
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Thu, 24 November 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there a few intrested parties so it goes to the highest bidder.
so start ur bidding Very Happy
Pr0j3kt_SA63
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: F-Type Diff LSD Sun, 27 November 2005 04:14 Go to previous message
mmmmm i dunno if i diid the test thing right cant find any article on it....lock up on side and try turn the centre shaft with wrench??? untill the otehr side turns? well i got about 20nm i think...must be worn?? i dunno anybody know how to do it or am i doin it wrong let me know
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2x Stock FWD 4AGE boxes
Next Topic:W58 G/B for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:44:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044710636138916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.