Classifieds » Body and Interior » AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CJ_DT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 02:41 Go to next message
Hello, I got these a few weeks back from here, and have now made myself the spoiler and skirts that were required, so they are once again up for sale. $100 for all the moulds OBO. No longer needed, make an offer.
Chris
  Send a private message to this user    
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill offer you $50 for the spoiler mould
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if some one here in melbourne buys i will gkladly make up there shit for em in exchange for a wing and side skirts as i am skilled in the way of the fibre lol
CJ_DT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$60 and you can have both of them. Smile. Not sure as to how they would need to be transported. If you have any ideas let me know, if not I will ring round the bus depots etc and see what I can find out about it.
Chris
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate uve got pm
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Wed, 16 November 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mate, if you can find out how much it will cost to deliver it, i might take it.
CJ_DT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Thu, 17 November 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello,
the mould is too big to send through australia post, and would have to be sent via greyhound busses, which would require me to drive 70 odd K's to drop it at their city depot, which isnt happening at this stage (which for what I am asking its not really worth it, easier just to scrap it at that rate), so its local buyers only I think.
Chris
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Thu, 17 November 2005 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone buy them and make cheap skirts and spoilers. so i can buy some off you.
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Thu, 17 November 2005 20:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't used fibreglass before, how hard are they to make? Please email details to buxly001@students.unisa.edu.au. I'm in Adelaide.
CJ_DT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Thu, 17 November 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is a set of instrucitons that came with the moulds when I got it for you to read through.

Basically its a case of sponging in some release agent, letting it dry for a few hours, then you can just lay the fibreglass matting straight into the mould, wet it down with the polyester resin and let it cure for a day or three before you tear it out. Anyone can do it, and with a bit of practice you would be able to do it well.

Chris
FullMetal
Regular

November 2004
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Fri, 18 November 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will take them but I need to know how much room do you need to do this, and what environment does it need to cure? I live in a unit so I need to know if I have enough space. Can you please email or PM me your number. Also can you send pics of the moulds and the finished products to my email address.

Cheers
Len
CJ_DT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: AE86 Ducktail Spoiler Mould and Skirt Moulds Sun, 20 November 2005 02:18 Go to previous message
SOLD Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SOLD PLS Delete ME...
Next Topic:bride seat. fixed back.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:17:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004925012588501 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.