Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 14 February 2003 07:11 Go to next message
well the car is back on the road ( no exhaust but) and as i headed up the driveway i noticed the neighbours cat siting in the middle of the road, i yelled to it on green im going in my Vin diesel voice, green it went i floored it the cat got up and ran, I gave chase.
It had a little bit of head start, but as soon as the turbos spooled up i caught it in no time and just when i was about to turn it into a pan cake, then the copper came out ( the cats owner) and i had to back off and give the neighbour the friendly hello wave!!

NEXT TIME GADGET NEXT TIME! I muttered to myself

ironically the cats name is gadget lol

the copper wasn't impressed with the noise the car was making either

Laughing Laughing Laughing

edit: i failed english

[Updated on: Fri, 14 February 2003 07:13]

Send a private message to this user    
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 14 February 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha thats a cack Laughing
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 14 February 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAH

nice! Laughing Laughing Laughing
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 14 February 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhahaa..

i actually saw a dead cat on the road just then Sad
it was quite fresh...i just missed it too, cos i was still looking in my rear view
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 15 February 2003 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm roadkill Laughing
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 18 February 2003 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha Funny dude! I've nearly run up gutters trying to hit cats! Laughing

BTW, don't ever run over a fresh dead cat!!! It's very messy!!!!!!!!!!
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 20 February 2003 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spatula's(or "doovers" as my grandma calls them Laughing) at the ready! Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 23 February 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant find it funny trying to run over cats anymore(not that i ever tried to)
Ever since my cat of 9 years came up the staits to my house, i heard a weak meow, open the door to see her there with half her head crushed, an eye hanging out and blood comming from her nose, mouth, ears, eyes, face and a rib stick out(and most likely into her lung)

Sad

RIP Gemma

However your storing was amusing before i remembered her Razz
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 23 February 2003 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhhhh!!!

and I was just about to post a crack about road kill!

Guess I better show some self restraint here.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 24 February 2003 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man i know what its like to loose a pet, but this is someone elses cat,
i always wuss out anyway

i killed a sea gull at the pub by throwing chips on the road felt bad as!!

what where ya gunna say remedy?

you coming on nowra cruise?
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 24 February 2003 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahhaa pub.. chips.. birds.. splat.. sounds like a great time Smiley =
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 24 February 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it just me or do birds have a thing about flying infront of fast cars??

I've hit about 4-5 in a month scared the shite out of my girlfriend when she saw a magpie fly infront of us then "Bang" a bird bounces up the windscreen past her.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 24 February 2003 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing i've killed was accidental

I pretty much almost cut a kangaroo in half with a bullbar...and the EA falcon(my mates) i was driving Razz

Poor skippy
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon13.gif  Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 24 February 2003 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I've hit about 4 birds recently and had a narrow miss on the freeway....

Don't know what's up with the birds these days...
leebroozlee
Regular

November 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 25 February 2003 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old School wrote on Tue, 25 February 2003 00:54

They all have death wishes or something, or they all think they're daredevils..I've noticed they often swoop really low about 3m in front of my car (travelling fast OR slow)..it's very weird Confused
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 25 February 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old School wrote on Tue, 25 February 2003 00:54

i think the boy birds want to impress the girl birds so they can getz dem sum poontang.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 February 2003 02:15]

ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 26 February 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try to avoid wambats at all costs!!!

One decided it was going to run across the road at about 2 in the morning on the way back from a rally, I missed it with the car but the car trailor with the rally car on the back got it, it nearly tore the axle from the trailor, oh and lets just say the wambat wasnt happy either No No No

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 26 February 2003 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, wombats are the one thing that you do not want to hit.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 26 February 2003 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think wombats are bad...you should see what a fully grown brahman(spelling?) bull does when you hit one going at 90km\h

Tore apart an aquainteces F250 pretty well
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 27 February 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate those 28's.. the rainbow parrotie things..

They fly above your car, then as your going past.. they bring in their wings and drop about 3 feet from your window, and then pull up again.. they get so close to your window that they barely make it over the roof of the car..

i hate that.. if one of them hit my supra it would probably scratch it.. or something equally horrible..
then i would make sure i stuffed it and used it as a towbar cover.. thing.(like you put cut-up golf balls on the towbar) Smile Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 27 February 2003 01:56]

biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 27 February 2003 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote...

I hate those 28's...i would make sure i stuffed it and used it as a towbar cover...thing.(like you put cut-up golf balls on the towbar) Smile Smile

Haha...Yep, bloody small tow-bar if you can stick a half-golf ball on it! Laughing
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 27 February 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know what i mean.. the .. knobby things.. that you drop the trailor onto?
i forget the name.

but yeah.. you can fit tennis balls not golf ones.. sorry..
some guy behind me was talking about golf and i got mixed up..
LOL.
its just one of those days Smile

Peace
Katsuchiyo
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 04 March 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha pretty funny story to end a long day at work with.
next time gadget, next time LOL
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 04 March 2003 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Thu, 27 February 2003 12:13

you know what i mean.. the .. knobby things.. that you drop the trailor onto?
i forget the name.

but yeah.. you can fit tennis balls not golf ones.. sorry..
some guy behind me was talking about golf and i got mixed up..
LOL.
its just one of those days Smile

Peace
Katsuchiyo

tow ball? trailer hitch?
i think one of those two :s
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 08 March 2003 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always try to avoid family pets when Im driving but I have had a little contact with some of the local fauna though.

I hit a magpie in the Ra60 I used to have, bloody thing left a shocking scrape mark on the bonnet and damn near came through the sunroof.

hit a rabbit with the same car and I felt its head it the rear sports box, a very distinctive tone of thud. Smile
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 20 March 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You fuckers touch my cats i will make roadkill of u !!!!! Mad
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 21 March 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe les it shall be my greatest victory Razz
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 21 March 2003 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
craig.. given him a rematch lately?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 21 March 2003 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah

nar he is trying to impress the other pussies, hes afraid ill beat him and ruin his reputation!

then there will be no more female pussy for him
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 21 March 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh.. so you lost a race?
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 29 March 2003 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try this one on for size....
Cming homw from traing one morning bout 3 weeks after i got my P's, i parents 60 series landcruiser (giving it as much curry as anyone can give a diesel!), come round a blind left hander and nailed a full grown rotwieler. I had no time to brake. It hit the front diff, gearbox crossmember and rear diff. When it hit the rear diff, it upset the rear end, and a Cruiser with 4" lift is not the best thing to try to control when it gets unhappy!!

I pulled the car up, got out and went to survey the poor animal. I got about 3 feet away, and the fuggin thing got up, shook itself and walked (not limped!) away!!!!!!! I had to do a double take on this.....

The only damage i noticed was a tear in its lower lip.....but otherwise (seemed) fine!!

And this...

Mate and i (he in his MA71, me in the Celica), caning it thru West Penno back streets. Grey cat was feeling lucky, and thought it had enough time to run across the road in front of a Supra on full tilt. It lost. Mate collected it with the lower left side of the bumper, cat got airborne and was helicoptering thru the air, it landed probably 6" in front of my left tyre......which in turn felt like i had hit a speed hump at 80+km/h. We didnt stop...but later on that nite retraced our steps, and couldnt find it anywhere. One of the locals must have got out the shovel or something......

the whole night we couldnt stop laughing!
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 23 May 2003 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
help clear our highways of dead animal matter, buy a jetspeed bodykit. they are designed to plow up anything in your way with their built in spatula (or doover?) looking front splitter. hahahahha
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 24 May 2003 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had 2 magpies hit me recently.
fortunately, it's been as I am slowing down for an intersection (the same intersection now taht I think of it. must have been nesting)
I nearly freaked the first time, as there was no warning, just suddenly I cant see anything and there's a large *THUMP*. both birds lived, no damage to my car Smile

speaking of collecting roadkill.. the other week a mate of mine found a bird in the radiator grill of his old rolla (the main front grill had been removed, so this thing was right next to the radiator)
I didn't see it, but apparrently it looked like it had been lightly roasted on one side in a pan
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 24 May 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was one day back when we still had the gemini that my dad came home with a bird stuck in the grille head first.. looked pretty funny Smile
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
icon11.gif  Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 24 May 2003 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My total of what i can remember
12 kangaroos (four runner)=2 broken spotties and stone deflector on bonnet Twisted Evil
1 fox =camira (no damage)
1 kangaroo=jag @ 150 kph (5 grand insurance job) Crying or Very Sad
1 roo=jag busted both spotties(lucky it had a strong mounting bracket) Shocked
1 cat =rgv bike@ 110 kph in a 60 zone (heard cats skull crack on impact)
1 pigeon=rgv (headache from hell)
1 rabbit=shit box bike(skun its back leg)
1 roo=ke30 rolla(dinted bumber and bastard bounced away) Mad
Thats all i can think of now anyway cheers Evil or Very Mad
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 27 May 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hit a sparrow at 160KPH on the CBR1100XX I used to own...it hit my shoulder, actually. Lucky for me I was wearing a proper M/C jacket...

Or, how about this one.

In the NT, just outside of Darwin (from may Navy days) was out at one of the defence facilities and one of the blokes there decides to show me some wild pigs in the area with a Nissan patrol Cab/Chassis...We chased these damn things all over the place until...*wump* we ran over one. It got up squealing and ran off, apparently unharmed! (and it it wasn't even full-grown!)

Note: I wasn't driving the vehicle, and claim no responsibility! (just in case the aggrieved pig decides to claim compo... Laughing)
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 27 May 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know how you ppl can hit animals on purpose... You are all murderers... And if anyone ever ran over my cat, I would personally run over them!!! And that is no joke...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 27 May 2003 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd never do that.

like I'm going to risk damaging my car! Razz
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Tue, 27 May 2003 17:17

I don't know how you ppl can hit animals on purpose... You are all murderers... And if anyone ever ran over my cat, I would personally run over them!!! And that is no joke...

I hope you aren't referring to me... Mad

(If so, read the bloody post again, as I was NOT driving!)
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was not referring to you personally man... Relax dude...

I was referring to all the drivers of vehicles that purposely run over animals...
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But cats are excusable! Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No they're not Maxy-Boy...
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I reckon they are! Maybe we should have a poll..... Laughing
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 28 May 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I HATE CATS!!! they are a menace to the neighbour hood! they shouldnt be allowed to leave the owners property. I m sick to death of scooping dead birds off my driveway!

if i get the chance to knock of that cat ill take it! the owner should let it roome the neighbourhood!

anyone gotta slug gun for sale??
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 04 June 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a good cat is a FLAT cat
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 04 June 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazedrt104 wrote on Wed, 04 June 2003 15:47

a good cat is a FLAT cat

Minus the "L" in Flat and you have my cat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 04 June 2003 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know a fat cat that looks flat when it lies down
it kinda spreads out to look like a pancake with a lump in the middle
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 04 June 2003 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark, wheres this poll?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 05 June 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of a good cat
here are a few

http://www.tsof.edu.au/projects/jason/Challenge/Mc LarenVale/web%201/dead-cat.jpg

http://thumb-3a.image.altavista.com/image/16835040 64

http://www.cyber-heritage.co.uk/thewall/cat6.jpg

WARNING- links may disturb or offend some people

Edit: pictures made to links, due to people being offended. If you still want to see the pictures, just click the links

[Updated on: Sun, 08 June 2003 13:07] by Moderator

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Thu, 05 June 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate, I dont like cats all the much myself(Dogs for ever!!! Very Happy) , but those piccies really might offend some people, or stir them up Evil or Very Mad ....

Alch
_Rivmasta_
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 06 June 2003 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol! this is still my alltime fav thread!
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Fri, 06 June 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All a friend ran off the road to avoid a wombat and wrote off the car...

That is life.

Cheers.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sat, 07 June 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig, remove those pics dude... They are not nice at all Sad Sad Sad ...
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 08 June 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those pics are fuckin wrong dude, take them down

BTW - wtf is with the guy showing how he miraculously killed a cat with what looks to be a springfeild .03... wheres the sport in that?? no-wonder he has to wear a mask

rifle hunters piss me off
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 08 June 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well
that depends if you're hunting bears or cats Smile
I'd want nothing less than a .303 to go bear hunting.
preferable something semi-auto
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 08 June 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig - i'm sorry mate but more than one complaint was made about those pics being offensive/disturbing. Please be more aware of what some people may find offensive/disturbing.
I have turned them into links so if you still want to see them, you just have to click the links.

Myself i also found them to be rather off putting, even though i have my reservations about cats..... but thats just my opinion.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Sun, 08 June 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

who wants a cat? my family have had 4 blueys, 3 got mashed by tractors, luckily one happened to be lying in a ditch so i got away scot free, the 4th was shot from 1 foot with a single shot mid afternoon, came back after dinner looking for a bone to chew on....

lets see if ne of the cat owners have a pet that will stand up to the ol 410....

not that i have ne thing against cats, they jus dont do much.. they only show compassion at dinner time... and not when the local holden boys come looking for the w58s...
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

icon8.gif  Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 09 June 2003 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When one of us comes across a car accident - we would help? and hope that the victims don't die in a pool of their own blood, pain and piss?

Well that's how my cat of 13 yrs (Minoloush the black burmese) died - run down and left to die - would you really wish that same death on anyone?

Well i'm sick of callous fucks thinking that it's somehow cool to maim and kill a creature that will, unconditionally, looks to a human for care and affection. And to encourage and reward that kind of violent behaviour is barbaric and offensive.

Why has this forum still got legs? what's so fuckin' entertaining about deliberate acts of violence, cruelty and torture? this should end now.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 09 June 2003 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

no offence intended:

Your car probably puts enough carbon monoxide into the local atmosphere to kill 5 cats...

if you really cared, ride a bicycle.... Smile
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 11 June 2003 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This game fits in puurrrrrrfect with this thread!

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/9/

taken from a thread in general chat: http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/index.php?t=msg &th=14966&start=0&rid=139&S=89b734 e66f3f017e42f0c22ac672614c

and i quote from the guy that started it...

"Don't play this if you love cats!!"

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
enjoy! Razz Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Worst lose
Next Topic:You know youre a bad drifter when...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 07:42:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088279247283936 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.