Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 21 November 2005 22:51 Go to next message
Fuck yeah as of the 12th of December at 7:30pm on Monday nights Top gear will be replacing Mythbuster's on SBS. Woot about time too. Very Happy
Quote:

07:30 pm DOCUMENTARY SERIES - TOP GEAR
Top Gear is a high octane mix of performance cars, adrenalin, comedy and celebrities. It's the BBC motoring magazine that test drives and brutally appraises the world's most popular cars with startling honesty, along with celebrity laps, irreverent wraps and breathtaking stunts and driving. In this episode, the Aussie Holden Monaro is tested against the best of British and American car technology on a Welsh beach. Along with car tests and comparisons, news and reviews, Top Gear features well-known celebrities trying for the fastest lap on the race track. With its three presenters, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond being egged on by a studio audience, Top Gear is an entertaining car show that features the latest and fastest cars. (From the UK, in English) *New Series* CC WS
SMS Alert Code: 3003

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2005 22:56]

Send a private message to this user    
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 21 November 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, I'm gonna have to tape it. I'm out every Monday. Sad
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 21 November 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looks like the mythbusters have blown themselves up Laughing
A shame to see it finish but a least they're replacing it with another program that I can enjoy watching.
It shall be interesting to see whether they'll show the full season or if it'll only be on for the non-ratings season.
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 22 November 2005 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome, cant wait to start watching. Very Happy
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 22 November 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*cough* i've got BBC *cough*

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 22:49]

Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 22 November 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t i can finally stop wasting my bandwidth on it Very Happy
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 22 November 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great show
love watching clarkson thrashin cars into the ground
hi-5 Cool
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 22 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did every one see how well webber did on the top gear race track.
he got .2 of a sec behind hills best time and .4 of a sec behind driver X's time and the difference is that webber did it in the wet.!!!!!!!!!
he is a damn good driver just needs a better car obviously.

but YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!! top gear on free tv im very happy now everyone will be able to talk about the cool stuff that they do on that show as it kicks every other show and dvds ass.
cept mischief i love that show dado and daniel are cool.
anyway yeah good work sbs.

cheers
matt
Laughing
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Thu, 24 November 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 09:51

Fuck yeah as of the 12th of December at 7:30pm on Monday nights Top gear will be replacing Mythbuster's on SBS. Woot about time too. Very Happy

Thanks for the info Rona.

Looks like Drive TV is a bit of a copy of TopGear.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Fri, 25 November 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lench wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 21:03

w00t i can finally stop wasting my bandwidth on it Very Happy

Doubt it mate, if its anything like Foxtel (which is on a week after it airs on mininova Wink), it is not the full ep, AFAIK they dont show things like Celebrity in a reasonably priced car etc
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Fri, 25 November 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the quote in the intitial post it just may have that Wink . Any how something for free is better than nothing.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Fri, 25 November 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always get it for free Wink

I didnt even read the quote Razz Wonder how late compared to the UK it will be?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Sat, 26 November 2005 19:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah looking at rona's first quote looks like we'll get the entire episode Very Happy

Nice find Wink
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Sun, 27 November 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wicked, sounds good to me...
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
customSA63 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 00:29

did every one see how well webber did on the top gear race track.
he got .2 of a sec behind hills best time and .4 of a sec behind driver X's time and the difference is that webber did it in the wet.!!!!!!!!!
he is a damn good driver just needs a better car obviously.

but YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!! top gear on free tv im very happy now everyone will be able to talk about the cool stuff that they do on that show as it kicks every other show and dvds ass.
cept mischief i love that show dado and daniel are cool.
anyway yeah good work sbs.

cheers
matt
Laughing

Which Episode? Can you tell me the season/episode code, or gimme a link to the BitTorrent file? plzzzz? Shocked
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
S06 E10
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweeeeeet Very Happy
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! myth buster!!! i love jamie and adam Sad I'll miss them for the couple of months they are off. atleast there'll be something on mondays that i can watch though.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 16:38

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! myth buster!!! i love jamie and adam Sad I'll miss them for the couple of months they are off. atleast there'll be something on mondays that i can watch though.

It's been a pretty long run for myth busters though, seems to be atm SBS is one of the few stations with quality shows on before about 9:30pm. Still pissed the shield got taken off about a month back right at the climax of the series.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Top gear coming to SBS Mon, 28 November 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well done rona! only took ya 2 years to make a useful post! the shield is the bomb i have all episodes series 5 screens in jan in states
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Top gear coming to SBS Tue, 29 November 2005 11:56 Go to previous message
Best thing I've ever seen them do is get a whole bunch of late 80's people carriers(tarago's etc..) kit them out with some racing safety gear, get a number of TOCA drivers and race them till they died....awesome, it was called "Historic People Carrier Racing" was absolute gold, link is floating around this website somewhere...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NCIS
Next Topic:Volleyball player needed tonight !! Urgent SA
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 06:13:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058281421661377 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.