Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO***

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
khchu
Regular

May 2005
FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Sun, 20 November 2005 13:31 Go to next message
Rust Free
Uncracked Dash
Celica Front Seat
Blue
231,XXX On Clock
4AC
Manual
Twim Cam Steering Wheel
Inerior retrimed at some stage
Reg until 2006 FEB

The Car got damaged parker lights.....will need another 1...other than that the body is rust free.....

The car will comes with another good condition 4AC Engine.

Looking for around $3500.

Please PM me. Will not ship to other states. Local buyers only.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=16573

Attachment: my861.jpg
(Size: 36.56KB, Downloaded 2345 time(s))
Attachment: my862.jpg
(Size: 38.45KB, Downloaded 295 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 04:53]

Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Its an 20+ yrold car, , i think your asking price is a tad to high

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2005 04:35]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I remember checking this thread when I got home last night. It was for sale for $2.5k. Confused
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it was typing mistake for $2500.

Thanks for the comments from Potenial Sydney buyers.
JenTLy
Regular

September 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where abouts in Vic are you located?
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 21 November 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in Box Hill Area.
softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
khchu wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 16:02

Yes it was typing mistake for $2500.

Thanks for the comments from Potenial Sydney buyers.

A hint of sarcasm there....
but ive seen people from sydney buy cars for melbourn to qld

and agree'd 3500 sprinter 20+ years stock
it really for that price, not worth the extra money on a green slip
think about it.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 03:42]

softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they could catch plane down.... drive back... no damage to your pocket
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason i am selling it for $3500 mainly because of the uncracked dash and no rust on the body.

I have see stock sprinters in good original condition going for $4000 without Rego...
I have see stock sprinter which is full of rust sold by $2000.

If you are not interested at the car, keep out of the topic. If you would like to make any comments of my car, PM me to discuss it.

softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, and we call the poeple willing to pay thoes prices idiots....
AND
also the poeple who try and milk rediculus prices out of the stock sprinters

good cond or not its stock its 20+ years

i got a datsun in the garage 200b wagon...
no cracks nothign wrong with it shedded all its life no rust EVERY thing spot less few paint chips

think i should now go sell it for 3.5k
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you are calling me idiot? Very Happy
http://forum.racegame.org/attachment/Mon_0511/47_3109.jpg

I would have to say every car got its own market value.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 05:16]

ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but nobody wants a 200b

people want sprinters

you obvious didnt take note of this when you were bagging out other people for selling their sprinters:

Quote:

Basic ecnonomics revolves around the principles of (a) supply: that is the number of goods to be sold, and (b) demand: the number of people willing to buy those goods. Put together, supply and demand determine the price of a given good. Therefore if supply outstrips demand then prices are likely to fall, but if demand outstrips supply then prices will more than likely increase. So while there appears to be heaps of this particular car for sale, there is also just as much demand to buy them, meaning that inevitably people are willing to pay more to get the car they want.

This has been basic economics with Miniac.

like it or lump it, its a fact.

sorry to hijack khchu, good luck with the sale
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soft serve, you seem to like popping up in AE86 for sale threads and bagging the prices out. This tells me one of two things, one you really hate AE86's and don't like seeing someone sell an old car for money. Or two your mummy as yet has not given you enough money to buy one so you have cracked the sads.

AS above its simple economics of supply and demand (demand pull inflation). Are you buying the car, are you getting 'ripped' off no, well then don't post.

The car appears to be in pretty good condition from the pics. Any how just let the guy sell his car and stop acting like a tool.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And if any prospective interstate buyers need someone to check out the car, I'm only 2 suburbs away from Box Hill. More than willing to do it. If the seller doesn't mind that is...
AEXX
Regular

April 2003

Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may interest, check pm.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
softserve wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 16:05

AND

no cracks nothign wrong with it shedded all its life no rust EVERY thing spot less few paint chips

all stock 260z on carsales are over 6k...

they are 30 years old

OMG SOME ONE CALL THE OVERPRICED POLICE

it's a damn fucking good price... esspecially in melbourne

good luck with the sale khchu... passed it onto some friends of mine
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 22 November 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
softserve wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 16:05

AND

your an idiot
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 23 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although im not ready to buy an 86 yet, how much would it cost to get another parker light, and would they be hard to source?
softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its stock... poeple selling half done up ones for not even 1k more...

no i dont hate ae's
softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi shirly lets just say i wouldnt pay that for a 260z, yes id call that over priced..

lets not call the cops
lets just not buy it

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 00:47]

Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I quite like it and would be interested in buying it. I do feel that it is a little pricey tho Sad
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
softserve wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 11:42

no i dont hate ae's

where?

softserve wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 11:35

oi shirly lets just say i wouldnt pay that for a 260z, yes id call that over priced..

lets not call the cops
lets just not buy it

then you won't ever own one, its your loss...

stay out of for sale threads if all your gonna do is call it overpriced...
4A TA22
Newcomer

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soft serve not once have i seen a slightly modded sprinter go for 1000, that is rediculus, you are an idiot, 3500 is a damn good price for a car of this age and condition and as shiri said 260z's go for 6 grand plus, ive seen ta22 with a bit of rust go for around the 3000 - 3500 mark are they over priced, no they aren't that is just what the owner of the car thinks their car is worth, and what a lot of other people are willing to pay. i paid 4000 for my ta22 and it was a beautiful example with no rust in perfect running order and never had a problem with it. if you dont like the price of these cars bugger off, and once you buy your 1000 dollar slightly modded sprinter come back to us and tell us how many problems you have with it if it is even still running

in conclusion if you dont like the price then dont post

regards
mitch

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 03:46]

BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to a degree, i agree with soft serve, ae86's seem to pretty overpriced, mainly because they are in fashion. They werent released as a classic like the 260, but a mildly beefed up corolla. I think it can be justified when the ae86 has extensive mods though.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWillieStyles wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 22:10

They werent released as a classic like the 260, but a mildly beefed up corolla.

it was in japan
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think everyone should just let khchu sell his car.
If you think its overpriced then keep your opinions to yourself, don't go and jeopardise khchu's sale.

Good luck with the sale, i think it looks in great condition, except the parker ofcourse! Smile
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 24 November 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, ^^^ agreed sorry to get involved, hope you find a buyer soon mate, price is good, i was interested, but im kinda not ready to buy just yet.
Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 29 November 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to drag this out again, but I couldn't keep quiet...

ShiRi wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 13:34

no i dont hate ae's

where?

Even though I think he was exaggerating to make a point, here is a modded one for $1400 more:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87185&start=0&rid=3300&S=3a7d7b34929 8ae0eb5839eba2a90def2

4A TA22 wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 13:44

soft serve not once have i seen a slightly modded sprinter go for 1000, that is rediculus, you are an idiot

You should pay more attention to what people say, softserve said "1k more", not for 1k...

The seller can ask what ever he wants for it, and if he sells it for that, good for him.
If people think its overpriced, they'll hit the back button and keep browsing... theres no need to make such a big deal out of it.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 29 November 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stain wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 21:38

Sorry to drag this out again, but I couldn't keep quiet...

ShiRi wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 13:34

no i dont hate ae's

where?

Even though I think he was exaggerating to make a point, here is a modded one for $1400 more:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=87185&start=0&rid=3300&S=3a7d7b34929 8ae0eb5839eba2a90def2

i clicked on that link and found:
Quote:

PRICE: $4900

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 29 November 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there it goes again....... Sorry for high jacking...

theres always a fag that would always says sh!t about the price placed on a clean looking sprinter...

if you think this is BS of a price for a stocker then i suggest you go and fnck off somewhere and walk the earth to find a sprinter sold at a price you can only afford... AS THEY ARE NOT THAT MANY OF THESE AROUND!! and still there will always be people wanting to own one of these great vehicle.. so dont fret about your sale man..

and as for you cheap skate fags dont bother at old ppl who owns one as they already know the sport called drifting... they are not dumb Laughing

GRANNY SAIS:

http://www.badams.com/images/2002/Xmas2/AngryGRandma.jpg

YOU AINT GETTING MY SPRINTER BIATCH!!!!
Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 21:31

i clicked on that link and found:
Quote:

PRICE: $4900

That's right, last I checked $3500 + $1400 did = $4900
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consider three things:

1. This car is for sale in melbourne... that car is for sale in brisbane. Different states = Different Prices...
2. No RWC on the other one (take from that what you will)
3. The other has rust... this does not

Buy a cheapskate 4AGE sprinter... see how long it acctually lasts you...
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/rant

Man, all these guys complaining about AE86 prices is soooooo petty.

C'mon think about it..

FFS.. if this car was like 1.5k cheaper, it would be considered a *Cheap* sprinter.. (i.e. 2k)

Now consider this.. say you are buying a 2003 Corolla ascent..
I don't here anyone complaining about one being priced at 18k, as opposed to 19.5k.. None whatsoever.

Think about that..
It's only 1.5k ppl..

-----

Also, this 1.5k covers things like overall quality, rego, etc... It's not much at all.

There is a market for everything. If someone is out for a clean sprinter, and something to last for a while, then this is the car.
If you are after a shitbox thrasher that's only a few hundred or about a 1k cheaper, buy one of those smashed up, rusted out sprinters.

I think theres too much pipedreaming going on.

/end rant.

GL with the sale, I'm sure somone worthy will buy it.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2005 10:48]

softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm, i see where your all comming from..
well if any one would kindly tell me avg prices
along with conditions eh
cheers.
hutchiroku
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude seriously just stick to your guns when it comes to dealing with WTD:ae86 people their mostly young initial D dreamers, and its in their best interests to make you think your car isnt worth shit.
I sold my stocker for $4k with rust before the trading post even went to print!Your price is seems more than fair if it has minimal amounts of rust.

Good Luck
Stain
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Wed, 30 November 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 20:46

C'mon think about it..

FFS.. if this car was like 1.5k cheaper, it would be considered a *Cheap* sprinter.. (i.e. 2k)

Now consider this.. say you are buying a 2003 Corolla ascent..
I don't here anyone complaining about one being priced at 18k, as opposed to 19.5k.. None whatsoever.

Think about that..
It's only 1.5k ppl..

You can hardly use that as an example...
19.5k is only 8.3% more than 18k... and if you had that much money to spend on the car, yes, 1.5k wouldnt seem much.
But 3.5k is 75% more than 2k... and a huge diference, almost double the price.
Yes it's only 1.5k, but it's a big diference pro rata.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the price of this car, just what's been said in this thread bugs me.
khchu
Regular

May 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 01 December 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.racegame.org/forum/attachment/Mon_0511/73_3445.gif
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 01 December 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
save ur self the trouble and put it on carsales
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 01 December 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg what a pack of whining little bitches.

If your going to complain about the price piss off and dont post. You were NEVER GOING TO BUY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE so piss off.

All your doing is wrecking this guys sale and pissing him off.

Also this is a RUST FREE ae86 in melbourne with light mods and generaly great condition for 3500. Thats a great price for a sprinter. You could buy a rusted up shitter but then u'd have to spend money to chop the rust out and get it resprayed, and that will cost u more than 5 grand all up.

i feel sorry for all the sprinter owners, having to put up with shit like this constantly

good luck with the sale, thsi car should sell quickly
softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 01 December 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would a free bump cheer this lad up.

bumps for sprinter.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Fri, 02 December 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
carsales = less posting = more selling
slewis
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 05 December 2005 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cmon guys i think you should just let this guy sell his sprinter, if youre not interested in the car then just dont post a reply, its as easy as that.

BUMP Very Happy

GL with the sale mate

Cheers, Steve
TWN-CAM
Regular

December 2004
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 05 December 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinters are over priced, but fuck. if u can get away with making a profit, why the hell not?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Mon, 05 December 2005 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd hit it, i mean buy it, if i didnt already own a rusty one that i cant be bothered selling and buying a non rusty one.
softserve
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Tue, 06 December 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find it some what confusing when poeple say
"if ya not interested dont post" OR
"just let him sell his sprinter get of this thread"
when the poeple posting these remarks,
arent even in the market for a sprinter and just say good luck...

"free bump"

good luck with sale...
slewis
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: FS: STOCK AE86 Sprinter GOT REGO*** Thu, 08 December 2005 03:05 Go to previous message
Soft Serve, when i say "let him sell his sprinter" im at least being constructive, and how would you know if im in the market for a sprinter or not? as a matter of fact i am but not for this car. I dont start posting comments telling the bloke that hes asking too much for his car and tell him some bs about slightly modded sprinters going for 1 grand or however much you reckon. All youve done is start up a big arguement, im trying to get the thread back on track, this guys probly over selling his car in these forums now because you basically highjacked the thread.

Its people like you that arent needed on here.

Cheers, Steve
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:88 Turbo A - $18,000 (neg)
Next Topic:***mods please delete this thread thanks***
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:59:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078840255737305 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.