Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
icon4.gif  *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Tue, 02 August 2005 11:49 Go to next message
hey people
#3 was a great success so only right that we start planning #4 to keep the ball rolling.

bassy(matt) n myself were thinking day time cruise with a BBQ and photo shoot.

not sure where cruise will start but look at it 2 end at moana? or port nourlunga?
where there ar some good backdrops for photo shoots and also BBQ facilitys.

whats everyones thoughts?
all ideas will help

cheers scott

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 09:29]

Send a private message to this user    
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 02 August 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a plan boys. definatly count me in aslong as we get 2 weeks notice of the date so i can score time off work for it.
take it easy
harley
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 02 August 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah keen as scotty! lol. thinking victor or something. maybe we could do a function type of event at the crown or something like that...?

Im keen to see just lots of old school cars, not just rollas. thoughts?
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 02 August 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
victor on a nice week end is always crowded, if we could find a nice area where every one could park it sounds like a good idea.
harley
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 02 August 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a function type event u say matty?
i think a barby n some fotos is well formal enough for a group of oldskoolers.

wel if its other oldskools u after there is a old skool mazd cruise on the 28th of august maybe we can roll with them for abit then go our seperate ways for the barby?

wel we look into this further with more ideas.

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 02 August 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
28th august sounds good or around then, as
micro machine maybe running. So if maybe it is
ill bring her along 4 a little drive ,then maybe swap
back to granny special.But either way ill be there!

adam. Cool

doityourself
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 03 August 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i would love to check out the scene.

I have $500- Anyone have a rolla that they wanna sell?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 03 August 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi dale getcha own thread LOL

my 2 dr is in trader this wk so if ya get some cash gimy a call.

cruise plans still in making

stay tuned

cheers scott
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 03 August 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont mean a black tie event scotty, i mean more like a counter meal etc. Dont really care what cars, aslong as there oldschool! More rollas are better!!
truenosedan1
Regular

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Thu, 04 August 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke70?
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Thu, 04 August 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea ke70 is chill
when we say old skool we talking pre 80s.
they the best in any make toyota,mazda n datto.

a meal wood be chill
cept i cant have a countery with out gettin pissed then i cant drive.
well have to look into that one.

more ideas are welcomed.

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 10 August 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm well im not allowed to drink because im not 18 Sad if we go to a pub some one will have to be my 'guardian'. to tired to come up with any ideas at the moment.
laters
JIMMI
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 14 August 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing

werd to the rocking rollas
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 14 August 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah jimz is in the place

you gotsta bring the ke30 along chump.

plans will be posted soon.

cheers scott
JIMMI
Newcomer

September 2004
icon11.gif  Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sat, 20 August 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no ke30 here chump

ima just hav ta' steal one of your mofo's... Up To Something hehehe

giv me till xmas n ill be supposibly 'pimp'n' with the lot..walls,blinds,grill & da hubbies.

mackdaddy ke10 comin at cha'

Rolling Rolling Rolling Grin Heart
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Thu, 01 September 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruising sounds like a great idea, hey Scott were you in Gawler today. anyway how bout a cruse up north a little.

Defect.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Fri, 02 September 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cruisin isa good idea.
just havent had spare time to organise i new crusie route and id ont have the spare time to cruse either.

so until then just gota hold tight on the rolla cruise.

nah i wasnt in gawler. did u see mint ke20? i want it.

cheers scott
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sat, 03 September 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This was the cleanist ke20 i have ever seen, if i see it again i will see if it is for sale of if the guy is willing to sell it. Then it if is out of my price range then i will let you know scott.

Defect.
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Tue, 06 September 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not much has come of this thread as of yet. any one got any solid ideas about a cruise route and or places to bbq at? i myself am stumped.
Harley
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Thu, 22 September 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Common guys, lets get this thing on the road. Day time cruise and hills at night? sounds good to me. what about you guys......

Harley
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sat, 24 September 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been flat out with SUS020 n matt been helping me out.

we was talking about a cruise out 2 gazzanats at A.I.R. on 15th october.

so all your rolla heads can come big it up for SUS020 when its ripping up.

thoughts?

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 25 September 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah a cruise to gazzanats sounds decent. definatly come out to suport sus020. what time do gates open at A.I.R?
cheers Harley
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 25 September 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gates open 2 public at 10am.

i gota be there at 7am for scruteeniring Sad

so you guys were 2 meet at somewhere easy 2 find on south rd. you could head out from there.

gazzanats dnt finish till 11pm so maybe able 2 go for a cruise afterwards.

come support SUS020
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3895/dscf00364hb.jpg

cheers scott
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 25 September 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Scott,
Don't forget Rolla6 ,
your not the only rolla out there to cheer on
so come get behind all the 20s see you all on the day
GO THE OLD SKOOL ROLLAS
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Sun, 25 September 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Scott, heres some burn out info

COLLINGGROVE BURNOUTS
sunday october 30th
8am gates open
8:30 scruternering
10am start
classes for 4,6 and 8
$40 to enter including day license
$10 for spectators

bring your rolla to that any of you other guys interested!!!

cheers adam
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 28 September 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who is up for a Rolla cruise 3 1/2 ?? some form of morning cruse up to A.I.R to suport the mad 20's?

Laters
rke_011
Regular

May 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 26 October 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whens a cruise? i wana see some old rollas coz mine still arnt running... anyone got a 12a 4pt inlet gasket? id get my rota one running if i had the time and cash Smile id have to check out the rollas in my corona Sad

would i get beaten up? ill keep my distance, i swear!!

also! what is in that white ke20 with venetians and granny flap on the front that was at gazznats? all i saw of it was a burnout in the distance!! looked nice!!!

keep rollin rolla fans!!
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Wed, 26 October 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think most people have been to busy lately, work, school, project cars.

Most people will be busy during the summer months but im sure we can fit a cruise in some where.

At the moment im keen for a bit of a day time cruise. What does every one else think??

Laters
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Thu, 27 October 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok
wel im thinking something aorund mid november.
satdee 19th
sundee 20th
satdee 26th
sundee 27th
what are your thoughts on one of these dates?

and deffintaly a day cruise (wether depending)
or shit even if da weather killa we could hit the hills for some fun.

but i rekon moana ona hot satdee arvo with lots of mad rollas is da way 2 go.

and maybe if time n muney depends i may bring SUS020.
for you rke011 its got 250 xflow in it.

what everyone rekon ?
cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Thu, 27 October 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i rekon 26th/27th would be the go. Mainly coz i need the 12th off from work to go to the pagent and my boss will castrate me if i ask for the next saturday off too.

But may be able to swing 19th/20th off.

Who else is in?

Any ideas of spots to hit up?

Laters
rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
icon14.gif  Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Thu, 27 October 2005 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Very Happy SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA ,

26TH AINT ANY GOOD FOR ME THOUGH,
BUT HEY THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT CRUISE !

IF IT IS A DIFFERENT DAY AN I CAN SELL MY OTHER CAR IN TIME,
(TOO BUY A 3 INCH EXHAUST SYSTEM AN REGO)
I WILL BRING OUT MY KE20 FOR A LITTLE PLAY AN ALSO B IN FOR
THE PHOTOS , BRING ON THE SIX CYLINDER KE20'S.

NOTHING LIKE A BLOWN SIX CYL COROLLA KE20!!!!
LATER ADAM
ke-10
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Fri, 28 October 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any Sunday arvo sounds good to me!
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Fri, 28 October 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes im in, ill hope fully have one of the rollas finished by then Rolling Eyes im free weekends... a nice day time run sounds good, a QUICK espy run down south then up through the city/bay or something would be chill. Or maybe even down to victa?

Ay ke-10 i seen your car in the city a while back. thats a nice car dude! love the red interior! Very Happy

bassy
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Sun, 30 October 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah a cruise up Victor way sounds good, but will be busy as on a sunny sunday arvo. I havnt had a Sunday off for over 6 months and my boss is a D*CK but i might be able to swing it.

Hopefully the diff in the k320 will be fixed by then other wise i will have to bring the pooey 35 or be a passenger.

Laters
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Sun, 30 October 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah a cruise up Victor way sounds good, but will be busy as on a sunny sunday arvo. I havnt had a Sunday off for over 6 months and my boss is a D*CK but i might be able to swing it.

Hopefully the diff in the ke20 will be fixed by then other wise i will have to bring the pooey 35 or be a passenger.

Laters

EDIT - SPELLING

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 13:56]

rke_011
Regular

May 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Wed, 02 November 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmmm hopefully my toyrotas running by then.. ive put most of it back together but now my carbies dead and fills up with fuel.. and hopefully it dont smoke too much, damn rotarys...

ahh well id try to come if its done, well atleast show up.. dont like the chances of my "reliable" toyrota making a big trip anywhere.. Smile
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Thu, 03 November 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well i just remebered schoolies is 25th to the 28th so victor will be packed and most likely crawling with coppers.

This is my only input for today.

Goodnight all.
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Fri, 18 November 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon SOMEONE... should get up off there bum, cough cough scott cough and organise a run
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* mid Nov.? Ideas? Fri, 18 November 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ran out of time 2 organise one in november.

im thinking december 3rd saturday.
depending on wether a day cruise would be the way to go.
although i like my night runs wit some hills fun.

but ill work for december the 3rd wether it will be day or night we have 2 find out closer to the date.

now all we need is a begining a middle and an end........

sugesstions for meeting spots? maybe anzac hungrys or maccaz?
hed up through hills n finish down at moana again?

relai depends on what people feel like doing wether it been long roads wit speed which i wouldnt recommend on a over 27degree day.
the hills are sounding good. if we meet up at about 7pm it will still be light so we can get some good fotos. then we cruise around civilisation for a bit then hed up into the wilderness.

work with me people im just brainstorming here??????

cheers scott
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Fri, 18 November 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me thinks that a day cruise is the way to go, as i have every saturday off untill 5ish. mayB ending some where near the bay at about 4 - 4:30 then you boy who want to go to the hills can go throught the city on the way.

I dont think i need to mention the talent that will be at the bay on a hot saturday arvo either.

Laters.

valandor
Regular

December 2003

Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Mon, 21 November 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there. rollaclub.com is having there first cruise on the same day. rekon we could possibly show a bigger force and join the two cruises? i need a cruise and i dont want to miss eithe rof them

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic =4566
bassy
Regular

July 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Tue, 22 November 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive tried organising with people on there before, but i think a majority of people on there are out in the middle of no where. correct me if im wrong. the easiest thing to do would be to tell those on rolla club, to post on toymods. Would love to here some suggestions on cruise runs.

PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Tue, 22 November 2005 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey valandor
the rollaclub cruise seems cool but only about 3 confirmed people? not a real fun cruise

but if u want a decent turn out u guys reali gota come over to the dark side and join us here at toymods.

most of us on here are down south boys and the northern areas bore us unless its a gorge rd. run which im definatly down for.

but on the other hand we are all loking at maybe finishing at a nice place 2 chill and if the birdword museum is it then so be it.

will try and sort out our exact cruise route this wkend and get it typed up.

cheers scott

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2005 11:29]

rolla20
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Tue, 22 November 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee thanks scott,
northern areas bore you !oh well no great lose!!
anyway just saying ill be out cruising with yas in the
granny special or depending on how far u go, i may bring out
the turbo, but the next day is speedway city burnout comp,
so ill be in for that for shore!!!
is sus020 still running ? should bring her out next sunday
an give it a go!!
im gonna get some practice with my new
toy befoe easter gazzanats!

turbo 202 ke20 rolla
adam Cool

high_card_ace
Regular

April 2005
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Tue, 22 November 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when's this old school corolla cruise? i'd be up for coming along in my TA22 if im welcome?
ke20_rolla
Regular

November 2004
Re: *OLD COROLLA CRUISE #4* Saturday Dec 3rd Thu, 24 November 2005 06:21 Go to previous message
Well last time we went we had a 200b and a pulsar tag along with us so im sure a ta22 would be more than welcom.

Im pretty sure i will be attending this cruise. May have to leave early tho.

Laters
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Annual 86 meeting roadtrip (short trip)
Next Topic: Small Car Sunday 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:25:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069940090179443 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.