Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Western Australia » EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 19 November 2005 05:26 Go to next message

EOI on : December XMAS Cruise?[ 31 vote(s) ]
1.Sounds Good i wouldnt mind a Cruise before the 25th 27 / 87%
2.your an idiot/im poor and un-prepared for a cruise 4 / 13%

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MEERRRRYYY XXXXMMASSSSS CRRUIISEEEEEE

NORTH OF THE RIVER
Meeting time will be 10am with a 10:20pmSHARP departure from a Hillarys carpark off Hepburn Ave (In The Actual Boat Harbour Bit Turn right at the 2nd round about or just look at the map below) on our cruise to Mandurah VIA Freo to meet up with the South of The River Toymodders.

FIND THE CARPARK HERE

SOUTH OF THE RIVER
Meeting at ... Wilson Park, Cannington. There's a big open car park at the VERYend of Kent St. (look it up in the road book, it comes off Albany Hwy, cannington).
Meet 10am for a 10.30amSHARP departure to meet up with the people on NOR cruise at Freo.

ATT: you can only get to Kent Street, Cannington from one side of Albany hwy.
Southies - please note.. if you are heading along Albany Hwy towards town - then Kent St will be on your left.. I think there is a KIA dealership on the corner, just before you get to Manning Rd intersection.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 02:13]

Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 19 November 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OST Pre Christmas cruise, joint with this cruise, and a celebratory cruise for my new car.

sounds like a plan, im all for it!

and i get to have a look at the "Choffbox" too Smile

Eldar.O.
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 19 November 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if my safc didnt shit itself i prob would have said yes, but now that i stripped or snaped (dont know yet) a arp head stud guess im gonna have to say no - if its fixed by then i will, moral - cars are bitches u cant rely on them
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 20 November 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should have my car on the road by mid December, so I'd be keen.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 20 November 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im thinking 11th probably
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sun, 20 November 2005 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 18th would be a more realistic target for me.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will endevour to be organising a OST cruise around this time also.. more than likely the 18th..
but won't be your traditional style metro cruise.. I'm thinking of heading down south for a blow out the cobwebs cruise/drive.. Cool

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about a cruise up north to blow out the cobwebs
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be happy to travel north too. I've seen a lot of down south, but haven't really been up north!
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what is interesting up north way that is less than roadtripping distance?
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually have a purpose for travelling south...

there are a few OST members who live Mandurah/Bunbury and down there.. so I would like to give them a chance to meet and greet everyone..

+ North = more warmer... and already I'm feeling the heat from these 28degree days.. don't wanna melt in the long road trip up North! Rolling Eyes

Damo
TRD 83
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a soarer club / supra club xmas cruise BBQ on the 11th i think

so the 18th would be better for me and a few others

but as always iam up for taking the roof off and cruising with you peeps Very Happy
Vee_469
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, little bit of local knowledge...

Mandurah as a cruise destination might be a little more of the same, we are turning into a Freo of sorts.

Pinjarra would be pretty cool, this is starting to get proper country. There's a pub for lunch or we can go to the park and use the BBQ's. I'm not sure on parking space as I haven't been there recently. Let me know if you want me to check it out, it's only about 20 minutes away.

North Dandalup, now this would be cool. I haven't been here during the day for a while either but from memory there is a spot that should have a fair bit of parking and BBQ facilities also. It might be the dam but I don't think it is. The area I have in my head might not actually be in ND but I'll look into anyway.

ND is level on a map with Mandurah, Pinjarra is a bit further south. If you wanna go closer to Bunbury, there's Waroona, Harvey and others but I'm not familiar with the landmarks of these places.

I'd put a vote in for my North Dandalup place but I'll need to take a look in person to make sure it'll be right for a cruise destination/meet point.

- Vee
NOOBZ
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,

well the 18th would be really good cos im getting alot of installs done on the 12th of december and i really wanna go on a cruise with you guys with upgrades just to see wot you guys think of an upgraded ST185 gt4 celica. And not only that to see wot you guys could think of putting extras on it like turbo upgrade and stuff like that?!!!
Neways i have family in Harvey and i usually go there nearly once a month and theres nothing there really for all of us.

Neways yeh if theres other parts of the south that would be good. But youll have to mention some more places cos i used to live down south so yeh ask away and ill tell ya wot i think about the place.

What if we head down towards like bussleton and that or even Margeret River. I no that there some really good places in bussleton with some car parks but not quite sure where we would go and margeret river well the ocean is always good and the fresh air off the coast would be good for the intercooled cars Razz Razz Wink
Vee_469
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The area I was describing is called Serpentine Falls, I'm told.

Do you already have some places in mind Damo? PM me if you want to keep it quiet.

- Vee
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo, a cruise as far down as busselton is a fair way, i dont think many people wil be determined, but, as always, ill attempt to make it.

a cruise out to the sticks would be nice..

Whiteman park offers a fair few picnic/BBQ areas etc. as does mundaring (near the Dam), however it is that you spell it.

and John Forest national park has always been a fav of mine Razz

Eldar.O.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for a cruise! It'd be a good opportunity to meet some of you guys, since I just got my car. I don't know about driving to Busselton; it's a fair way. But if you're going to go that far, may as well go the extra 20 mins to Dunsborough. I used to live there like a month ago, so I know all of the good BBQ areas, etc. And it's WAY nicer there than Busso.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 21 November 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmm I don't know if my car will be finished by then... Hopefully it will be. I'll also throw this out there, there is also an open day at the collie motorplex on December the 11th if anyone is interested. I'm trying to get my car finished before then to go and test it....
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 22 November 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW ! , loads of interest here !

Damo , ill pm you ,we should meet up this weekend and plan some routes/maps and have a brew somewhere

i wanna be involved with the planning of the cruise this time and lets not make it purely OST , that why i started the topic as "all cars"

as far as the date guys , a lot of you are wanting it to be the 18th , which is kewl with me , just another week later means extra time to plan and make it a more enjoyable cruise Smile
Klixin
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 22 November 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Il definetly be there.
guilty_19
Regular

March 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 22 November 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man.......a cruise down to mandurah to pick up the boys.......then a cruise to pinjarrah....and back up Great eastern highway to armadale then back to someones house for a bbq or keep going up to the hills and go up to canning dam and relax for the arvo

thoughts?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 22 November 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats long cruise Rob,

but if petto is still down at the $1.05-$1.10 mark , i dont see a reason to not make it a massive cruise
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dingo stole my sprinter..
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if not the dingo.. then the rednecks.. hope nobody breaks down so far away from hope
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Mon, 21 November 2005 23:43

Damo, a cruise as far down as busselton is a fair way, i dont think many people wil be determined,

agreed.. I wasn't thinking of going that far either - you have to bare in mind the travelling time to get there and back too.. (considering most of us will be coming from the metro area)

I'm thinking as far as Mandurah at the furtherest.. but Vee, if you have some places in mind that are a similar distance from the city, PM me some locations and i'll look them up. Also if you wouldn't mind doing some scouting of your local areas, that would be great - it would save me the drive there! Razz

Quote:

i wanna be involved with the planning of the cruise this time and lets not make it purely OST , that why i started the topic as "all cars"

No worries there John.. whilst primarily I do organise events to promote the OST car club ( www.oldskooltoys.net *plug/promote* ) I have no probs at all with anyone from Toymods joining us! Very Happy After all, thats were most of us have met!
Mainly I wanted Adam to have a chance to meet some of us since he'll be joining us at Motorvation... so Mr mz21_shiznac
- your car better be ready!

Cheers all!!

Damo
TRD 83
OST Event Organiser

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep Yep

Damo , If we minimise the "stops" along the way , we could do something as big as Hillarys to Mandurah !

Hillarys to City Beach
City Beach to Freo
Freo to Mandurah !

Mandurah to BBQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

all in favor say EEYEEEEEEEEEEE!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 13:13

Yep Yep

Damo , If we minimise the "stops" along the way , we could do something as big as Hillarys to Mandurah !

Hillarys to City Beach
City Beach to Freo
Freo to Mandurah !

all in favor say EEYEEEEEEEEEEE!

yeah - sounds like the general jist
Cheers John..

and EEYEEEEEEEEEEE! Cool

Damo
TRD 83
Vee_469
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Go for the Western Foreshore, near KC and the war memorial. That way I can just get a new kid to do my work while I say g'day.

- Vee
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 23 November 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far the poll says 14 for the cruise and 4 to sit at home and cry whilst listening to simple plan because they are not able to cruise.

14 is good but we need more Attention !

Tell your friends Toyotas and their friends toyotas! TOYMODS CRUISE 18th of DEC Very Happy
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aye, I could bring a mate or two Smiley =

-DAvid
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if they have the toyota powah they are invited Smile Wink
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vee_469 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 17:03

Go for the Western Foreshore, near KC and the war memorial. That way I can just get a new kid to do my work while I say g'day.

- Vee

Vee - ample parking available?? esp on a Sunday?
and some Street names of said memorial so I can look it up in the road book.
Cheers mate

Damo
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, I' don't know if my car will be ready then. It will be a tight one to make but I'll try. Even if it is just road tuned and not a full power run I'll still bring it.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that would be bloody awesome mate, ive always wanted to see this z21 in the avatar!
Vee_469
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhereIs: Leighton Place Halls Head, Western Australia

Parking should be no problem, but I'll see what I can do about making a few things easier.

Any plans on having a best car award?

- Vee
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 24 November 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I talked to my boss who grew up in the sticks, a few places here and there,

and he was very suggestive of serpantine (Props to Vee Smile), apparantly there are barbeque facilities there too?!?!?

Eldar.O.
teejay
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Fri, 25 November 2005 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might bring the cressida grampe out
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 26 November 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hells yer , Bring that cressy

i hope this cruise is 20+ toys to we can have a big ass cruise Very Happy
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 26 November 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do we even know where we are going yet? Razz

-DAvid
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 26 November 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a few ideas , im waiting on DAMO !!!!!!!!! to call me and orgynize a time to meet up and plan some shit ...

so damo READ ya pm and call me asap Smile

or even better ad me to ya msn
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Sat, 26 November 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damo, invite John over to yours so he can check out the Supra aswell Cool

cr00zing g00dneSS.

Eldar.O.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 28 November 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too easy guys..
should be a big one! Smile

at the moment - just keep Sunday 18th Dec free.. and me and John will be looking after the rest..
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 28 November 2005 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like Damo and I will be taking HALF/HALF in this cruise

I will be orgynising the meet point and 1 or 2 stop points along the way to freo for all the north of the river toymodders

Damo will be doing the same for the south of the river toymodders.

We will all be meeting up at Freo as one big mob Razz

Then the cruise will be to Mandurah for a beautiful BBQ and a relaxing afternoon !

SO DONT FORGET YOUR ESKYS COZ NOBODY LIKES SALMONELLA! Laughing

it should be a great day if mothernature stays at home Smile

More info coming soon Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 28 November 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 15:12

Sounds like Damo and I will be taking HALF/HALF in this cruise

I will be orgynising the meet point and 1 or 2 stop points along the way to freo for all the north of the river toymodders

Damo will be doing the same for the south of the river toymodders.

We will all be meeting up at Freo as one big mob Razz

Then the cruise will be to Mandurah for a beautiful BBQ and a relaxing afternoon !

SO DONT FORGET YOUR ESKYS COZ NOBODY LIKES SALMONELLA! Laughing

it should be a great day if mothernature stays at home Smile

More info coming soon Smile

yeah.. what he said! Smile

Damo
TRD 83
OST event organiser
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Mon, 28 November 2005 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will someone be carrying stickerz? I want to buy a few toymods and/or old skool toys stickers to put on my car. Then I can look all official! Rolling Eyes

Oh, and maybe south-of-river ppl can meet in Victoria Park, Welshpool, or Cannington as it's quite close to all of the main roads/highways?

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 17:01]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 29 November 2005 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have Carousel carpark in Cannington in mind for South of River people..

and as for OST stickers.. Rob might have some left.. I'm running low..
Rob - perhaps another batch should be organised?

Damo
TRD 83
mischief1
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 29 November 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be up for a bit of a run, i'll keep chekin for details.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Tue, 29 November 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an OST sticker which has become redundant to me, as the vehicle i am purchasing already has one.

if anyones in need, ill give mine to the cause Razz

Eldar.O.
gwilmarlio
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Wed, 30 November 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there as Im in rocko Smile
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will be good from Hilarys to Mandurah but just dont go thru traffic lights, everytime I go to a cruise people get lost because of traffic lights and then it becomes driving by yourself cruise. will be good if its somewhere remote, I am up for a crazy long Drive to bunbury,

or what about Lancelin, thats not so far. its straight road up north and BBQ at Lancelin.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apophis good to have you along,

And on that Note.......

The map will be tested for North Of the River people this saturday and will be confirmed as of Sat Evening or Sun morning

Be Prepared for a lovely sunny Sunday the 18th of Dec with ya windows down and the breeze in ya hair as you cruise down the coast line of this glorious State.

Hillarys is Confirmed for the North Of The River Meeting spot.

I can say that it will be in a Hillarys Carpark positioned well for some good photos:)

Meeting time will be 10am with a 10:20pm SHARP departure from Hillarys on our cruise to Mandurah VIA Freo to meet up with the South of The River Toymodders.

Im hoping for a GREAT turnout Cool

Watch this thread for updates over this weekend Wink

Cheers

-John
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the plan is to meet some of the crew from Mandurah, so Lancelin is no good?
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lancelin is out of the picture what so ever Razz
Apophis
Occasional Poster

January 2004

Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DOH! Crying or Very Sad

Anyway its all good as long as it doesnt involve driving thru the city! And I would also add that you guys are cool and well manners, I came from another car forum and the people in there are RUDE! When someone asks a question, the first answer is always *Search button*.

Anyway I will stop my whinging, go cruise! Hope it doesnt turn out to be a crazy boosting down 50km/h roads and scare the sheet out of the next granny you find on the street cruise.

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks! Wink
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MAN HIT THE SEARCH BUTTON IS USUALLY THE FIRST THING TOYMODDERS SAY, I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WHOLE IDEA ABOUT FORUMS ASK A Q AND IF ANYONE CAN BE FUCKED REPLYING THEY WILL (SO U DONT HAVE TO DO ANY SEARCHING). ID BE LOOKING ON GOOGLE OR ANOTHER SOURCE RATHER THEN TOYMODS FIRST IF I WANTED TO SEARCH
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your a twat mate, if you come along to this cruise ill be avoiding you like the plauge.

That said, i think the OST boys (and girls, sorry Lauz & Co!!!) are exceptionally well mannered.

oh, and if anyone wants to take pictures of a van doing burnouts, providing i still have it then, ill be happy to oblige Razz

Eldar.O.
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate do i really have to dig up threads to prove myself.... forget the burnout u starting to sound like a holden boy however id love to take photos of ya van on fire - maybe with u inside it
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: EOI : December XMAS Cruise :D ALL CARS ! Thu, 01 December 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ahahah hero Smile

Eldar.O.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:A70, Z20, Z30, A80 supra / soarer cruise
Next Topic:Supra/Soarer Cruise this weekend 11th of DEC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:43:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092039108276367 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.