Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » What fits dellow housing fork dust cover hole?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
What fits dellow housing fork dust cover hole? Tue, 22 November 2005 23:42 Go to next message
For you guys out there with dellow housings I was wondering what vehicle you got your clutch fork dust cover/boot from?

Before anyone says it I did ask dellow but got their usually excellent customer service, the answer was "I don't know".

The hole is approx. 60mm long x 40mm high.

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What fits dellow housing fork dust cover hole? Wed, 23 November 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My hole looks pretty rough/randaom & isn't even square, & I asumed nothing would fit in it without a bit of work, so I went without & had no problems as yet.....

If you can't find a good fit you could always find something bigger & enlargen the hole to suite, which I may do down the track.

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 07:02]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What fits dellow housing fork dust cover hole? Wed, 23 November 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, hole looks like it was lovingly machined with a ball peen hammer... I had thought about maybe adapting a steering/CV boot or similiar to it, probably by welding something suitable to the side of the housing, but have been to lazy as of yet Razz
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What fits dellow housing fork dust cover hole? Wed, 23 November 2005 11:39 Go to previous message
I know wilbo got one to fit but he can't remember what car it was from Confused

Anyhow it is important to my car cause it's a 4WD, lots of dust and water going in there won't be doing the clutch any favours.

Also I have to take the car over the pits for it's final inspection, do you think the examiner will ask for a boot to be put there?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1jz in mz21
Next Topic:Steering wobble problem - KE55
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 13:26:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051100254058838 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.