Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Wed, 23 November 2005 04:25 Go to next message
Bought this about 4 weeks ago from friend, thats also on the forums

Hasnt really had too much done to it as yet, FMIC, 3" trust front pipe and cat back, custom dump pipes, Profec B boost controller, shift kit, DEFI black face gauges, HID Kit, Greddy turbo timer, TRD 320km/h speedo, Speed limiter Defender and Apexi SAFC II.

http://lionslair.net.au/wagonboy/My%20JZX90%20Tourer%20V/Resized%20Pics/DSCF1165-resized.jpg
http://lionslair.net.au/wagonboy/My%20JZX90%20Tourer%20V/Resized%20Pics/DSCF1159-resized.jpg
http://lionslair.net.au/wagonboy/My%20JZX90%20Tourer%20V/Resized%20Pics/DSCF1166-resized.jpg
http://lionslair.net.au/wagonboy/My%20JZX90%20Tourer%20V/Resized%20Pics/DSCF1167-resized.jpg

Cheers Rhys Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Thu, 24 November 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t
that is dead sexy

needs a manual and i r00t it
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Thu, 24 November 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice! Congrats with the car. Smile
edgar_raphael
Newcomer

October 2005
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Thu, 24 November 2005 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did you pay for the car? dont see many of these here
CD1J
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Mon, 28 November 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does this mean I'll have to watch you around mine? Razz I'd add a picture but I don't know how Crying or Very Sad

By thw way is the FMIC a kit or custom job? I've been breaking my arse trying to find someone to do mine but no one wants to because of the stupid aircon condenser and stuff in the way and the only kit I've found is a HKS one for $2200

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 08:13]

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Mon, 28 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a beautiful MARK II

ive loved those and chasers for so long , well done with the buy !
MarkIIGT
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Tue, 29 November 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm so hot Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Thu, 01 December 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CD1J wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 16:12

so does this mean I'll have to watch you around mine? Razz I'd add a picture but I don't know how Crying or Very Sad

By thw way is the FMIC a kit or custom job? I've been breaking my arse trying to find someone to do mine but no one wants to because of the stupid aircon condenser and stuff in the way and the only kit I've found is a HKS one for $2200

if you were in Perth, id say the only place to take your car would have to be the "Bling Garage".

Matty knows everything there is to know about 1JZGTE's and their associated Hosts.

that said, its a puuuuurdy car, i remember it from the last OST cruise, and i have pics of it, make sure you keep up the effort and bring it along to our cruises!

Eldar.O.
wagonboy
Regular

August 2004
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Fri, 02 December 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CD1J wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 16:12

Thanks guys,

The cooler is custom piping job, took the guy about 1 - 2 hours to make it up and fit it all. Mine still has all the aircon etc there, has plenty of space there even with the cooler fitted
CD1J
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Fri, 02 December 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, mine is pretty tight for space :s dunno maybe the manuals are different or maybe all the guys I've been to are just sooks Razz Don't suppose you could show me some photos of how you have the cooler mounted and how is fits in with the aircon etc? That would be awesome!

~ Jonesy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: My new JZX90 Tourer V Mark II Thu, 08 December 2005 12:27 Go to previous message
OMG I love these cars!! Very nice example!
Chasers are like the perfect comfort/power car and they are drop dead gorgeous.
I'm so jealous man, congrats Smile
Can I ask approx. how much you paid or could you pm me?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My KE25 RO11LR
Next Topic:my tubbed KE10
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:26:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063371658325195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.