Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Mon, 17 October 2005 11:41 Go to next message
Basically will start at a church lol... ok here's all the details... some may (read probably) change a lil (read alot) but will be with LOTS of notice ie. early december at the latest.

START
4:00 - 4:30 meet at North Brisbane, 1910 Gympie Rd, Bridgeman down. Map ref: 109:G10. Depart at 4:55 - 5:00 sharp. This is where My friend will start the cruise.

Arrive harry's diner by 5:20 hopefully. Depart by 5:30 sharp. Map ref: 139:P17

Arrive Bunnings Underwood, Cnr Ewing and Compton rds. by 6:00 Leave by 6:15 Map ref: 221:R17/18, 222:A17/18, easiest to go down ewing and around the round-a-bout and in through the side ent... this is where I will be. 1979 RA40 celica prolly Metallic silver... I'll be parked on the far side of the carpark ent... this ent is the lowest one. ie the low car's will have the least trouble here.

arrive at Yatla/Stapylton BP Connect whenever, this is the last stop before we hit the coast, fuel up, eat, drink, go pee pee, do watever u gotta do here, we may stop later but i dunno yet... we leave at around 7:15 - 7:30 whenever everyone's good to go... ie last person has fuel'd up and paid for and blah blah blah, were aiming to have left by 7:15 but i know it may take awhile there so were leavin at 7:30 at the latest.

hit broad water carpark, have a chitchat, do ya thing, take foto's, chat up the chicks in the car next to u... i know ya'll wanna...

we'll all chat there and see what everyone wants to do... might go grab food after... maybe cruise to the spit... anyone know where would be a good sight for the fireworks?

I'll have a handheld UHF in my car and hopefully in a few other cars placed in-between the pack so we can let people know whats goin on...at the meet spots you will find out the main channel and the secondary, so the cops can't listen in...

anyone wanna go halvies in a twin pack of uniden's? i'll be goin to get one soon...

Cheers guys
Azzy.
  Send a private message to this user    
goldfish
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Sun, 23 October 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys i got the final coppy of this cruise im the guy starting it at north brissy so hear we go

Hey everyone this year we are going to hold a New Year’s cruise down to the Gold Coast. It will be one hell of a New Year’s Eve. We have decided to have four (4) meeting points on the way down to the coast.
1.Christian city church 1910 Gympie rd Bridgeman downs Map 109 G10 we would like you to there by 4pm for a 5pm depart.
2.Harries Dinner it on Newmarket Rd, Newmarket map 139 P17 for a 5:30pm depart,
3.Bunnings Springwood, Compton Rd map 221 R17 meet 6:15pm depart 6:30pm
4.Yatala BP and Maccas map 284 P8 depart 7:15pm.
Then when we arrive at Southport car park, have a rest, show off our rides (if you want to) have a chat then at about 9:30p.m. Go for a cruise around Surfers Paradise, up to The Spit and sit back. If you want and are up for it, have a cold one. (IF YOU ARE NOT DRIVING) Then we may head up to one of the mountains.

If possible, we would like, as many people to take the whole cruise but if not that’s cool. I would also like to take some pictures of all the cars and post them on car sites. If your interested, please sms your name and car details to Kalon on 0424688822 (northside) and Jamie on 0405941790 (southside).

If you’re very keen on helping organise the day just call and we will let you know what you can do to help Thanks all and we hope to see you.

ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Mon, 24 October 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i am not doing anything then i will probably come, and going on what my past new years have been like i will most probably be there lol.
Azura_Beowulf
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Mon, 24 October 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol... umm that sorta the thing im lookin for hahaha... it's good for people like me who don't like drinkin and spewing but still want a "party" of some kind... so come on everyone... join us.

Azzy
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Fri, 11 November 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill have to discuss it wit the boss but if she hasnt got the rest of my life planned already, ill be there Smile

looks like i wont be there. apparently we have friends (read - she has friends) that are going to england for a year or so and we (she) would like to spend new years at their place.
sounds good Rolling Eyes [/edit]

[Updated on: Fri, 18 November 2005 03:37]

Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Fri, 11 November 2005 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keen, hate pending money and then spewing it up.

Would rather waste it on petrol Smile
goldfish
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Wed, 16 November 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok sweet umm dust and dr love if u dont mind could u please send ur details to 0424688822 if u r gonna come on the cruise and also what meet point u r starting at so i can get better numbers thanks guys and so far on last count we have about 60-80 cars which is a fair effort thanks again
rads78
Newcomer

November 2005

Re: New years eve cruise. anyone wanna join in? Thu, 24 November 2005 05:45 Go to previous message
Hi guys....
Im totally new here and havent done any crusing before... im keen to join u guys for christmas eve cruising... and im wondering if this cruise open to everybody.

Cheers
Rads78
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:queensland race way Track day 3rd DECEMBER
Next Topic:Safe streets 1000
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:11:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048420429229736 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.