Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:09 Go to next message
Guys, with much sorrow i report htat at 3:00 yesterday on the coast road, some dumb bitch pulledo ut in front of me...(3 days after getting the GZE finished and licneced) and the ra40 GT coupe is no longer. My insurance hadnt been finalised yet, but it has been deemed her fault, with whitnesses etc. So from here i dont know...just get another shell and do it again..coz i love the car...and help in finding another straight RA40 coupe (gen2 square headlights) would be much appriciated, in perth. Thanks guys, its been a good run but this had shaken the boat for a bit and the claim could take a while. The chik that pulled out in front of me is in hospital with broken arms, shattered wrists and hands, fucked head, she had no seatbelt and slapped the windscreen. So its gonna be a slow process. Here below are the pics in memory of my first celica, Sorry if this hurts some of you. Steve
Was This...As most of you know, 1ggze RA40 Coupe

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8351/finished21em.jpg

Now This

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/9836/crashedgt0015rh.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9359/crashedgt0027np.jpg
http://img414.imageshack.us/img414/6587/crashedgt0031ub.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5866/crashedgt0044ra.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6576/crashedgt0050rs.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's fucken terrible, such a nice car Sad

Might be harsh but that chick is obvisouly not too bright, no seat belt and pulled out in front of a car No No No

Hopefully insurance comes through and if you choose to can start again. Insurance doens't cover time and effort though does it Sad
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Shit...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck that sucks the big one, some ppl should never be given a license.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's kinda sad. Can't say I'm a fan of the model, but that is a fine example... or was rather.

You think this chick's a bad driver or just unlucky?

Although, with the part about not wearing a seatbelt I'd be inclined to beleive the former. Rolling Eyes Bloody bad drivers. Then those same bad drivers get cross at people for breaking the speed limit. Rolling Eyes
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just couldnt belive it ay...i mean a whole 15 meteres who the hell wouldtn see a bright red car?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate that is so fucked up Sad

I feel sorry for you as that was definitiely the nicest RA40 I had seen
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, that sucks the massive dong. Hopefully they give you all the money back that's required to do it again, or have it done for you. That really sucks.

I'll keep my eyes peeled if I come across anything. Good luck with it dude.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking sorry to see that mate, i've watched your threads and how you built the machine all yourself and everything.

hope a good outcome presents itself for you soon Smile

cheers,
Ryley
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys, the waiting part sux...shes in hospital and i dont even know if she has insurance.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fingers crossed for you dude Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn dude that sucks massively Sad Is any part of the engine able to be salvaged?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terrible Crying or Very Sad

Let us know if there are parts you need....
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill have a new ra40 coupe shell if anyone has one?
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That'll buff out won't it? Razz

Nah, that sucks.. it's sad to see a nice old celica all bent up Sad

Good luck getting some money out of her!
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 17 November 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish it would!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark man

what a beautiful example of an old schooler..

Sad good luck with the rebuild, itll be like the phoenix from the ashes!
170bhp
Regular

January 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man that is tragic, I've said before and I'll say it again....I have NEVER met a chick who can drive and the older they get the worse they get!!! ban old asian women drivers, they are the worst!!!
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about your lose.
But just remember that your still alive and ok, cars can be replaced but lives cant.

Sorry once again, all the best gettin the claim sorted.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rx793: did you have your own insurance? if so, then the fact that she doesn't have insurance is a problem between your insurer and her and nothing to do with you. If you don't have comprehensive insurance then that sucks bigtime.

Nice car, shame to see an RA40 bent so badly Sad

I hope they let you get the wreck back so you can re-use some of the good bits left with the car?

170bhp wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 11:48

Man that is tragic, I've said before and I'll say it again....I have NEVER met a drop-kick who can drive and the older they get the worse they get!!! ban drivers who suck at driving, they are the worst!!!

fixed to include the male drivers whos driving talent is much smaller than their own ego. Plus i know far more male drivers who can't drive safely compared to women drivers.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is very sad Crying or Very Sad

i remember this car being built up slowly, in much the same way as i done mine, at the same time too Smile

it really sucks, thats for sure.

how about i post one of my coupe RA40 shells over to you Razz

hope things work out with the insurance.
170bhp
Regular

January 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster, point taken!! but I must say all the chicks I know/have known are just plain F*&KING scary to drive with!!!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im happy the bitch that pulled out in front of you is in hospital ! Smile

dumb people need to be taught a lesson

Too bad about the RA , hopefully you can rip her a new one with insurence and make ya RA40 better than ever ! Very Happy
drifthax
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh SNAP! wtf was she driving, a semi?!
rx793
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Fri, 18 November 2005 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bloody camry Sad
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 19 November 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a tragedy. Crying or Very Sad

I've got a hatchback that I'm in the process of selling, it's a 1981 model with the square headlights. Seems to be pretty straight. It is an auto though.

If you're not interested, I am after a few parts for mine. Like a RHS a-pillar plastic cover

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/IMG_0105.jpg

Also a front RHS indicator

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/IMG_0104.jpg

I can see yours isn't in great shape either though Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 19 November 2005 04:23]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sun, 20 November 2005 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rx793 wrote on Thu, 17 November 2005 16:09

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5866/crashedgt0044ra.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/6576/crashedgt0050rs.jpg

its even more painful seeing it happen to a hot car Sad
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Mon, 21 November 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The chik that pulled out in front of me is in hospital with broken arms, shattered wrists and hands, fucked head, she had no seatbelt and slapped the windscreen.

This is why i yell at my girlfriend for taking a couple of streets to put her seatbelt on. All it takes is one moment and you are fucked.

Sorry to hear about your car, it was up there with the some of the best RA40's ive ever seen.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Mon, 21 November 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the deadz man, i feel for you. at least you've got the car to strip for the moment.

hope it's all sorted out and you get some form of a payout to help soften the blow
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Tue, 22 November 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn... I understand about stupid drivers, i had one go through a red light and take out part of my front end. Fortuantly its was salvagable with a couple of replacement pannels!

I only saw this car in person a week ago too!!! Did the cops yellow sticker it after the crash? Is it even driveable?

Bryce
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Wed, 23 November 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Sorry to see man, so much work had gone into that Crying or Very Sad
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 24 November 2005 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was such an excellent example of a car, so sad Crying or Very Sad

But as others have said, atleast you are ok, it could be worse. Imagine if you were hurt and were in hospital in the bed next to the other driver, shed probably be bitching that it was your fault yada yada yada ......

Whats done is done, just look forward to the next build Wink

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 24 November 2005 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

The chik that pulled out in front of me is in hospital with broken arms, shattered wrists and hands, fucked head, she had no seatbelt and slapped the windscreen.

Karma is a bitch isnt it!

did you end up sending that ma45 to the crusher?

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 20:04]

Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 26 November 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve, Shocked I am in shock... Crying or Very Sad I watched in some awe as you built this car from the original 2 fairly rough bitzers and the 18r became the r-g and then onward to the GZE..Hope it all works out..Good luck mate..I have a 1st Gen RA40 Coupe here in Sydney but the freight would kill the transfer to WA..Hopefully someone(Clint? Stepho? the guys from here and the Classiccelica yahoo group ) will have/know of a good one to enable you to do the swap and get you mobile again.. Smile
Greg.
carsanactra
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 26 November 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man u fucked her up fair well, how fast were u going?
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 26 November 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn.. so sorry to see that Sad I couldn't image how frustrated you would be right now.

My brother drives a grey ra40 (except a liftback) and that car is tough as! That car has written off 1x car already and done $3k + damage to two other cars! Shocked And its still going.. bumper bars are a bit warped, but still pretty straight Razz
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 26 November 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes ra40's are on par with ma70 as far as damage to others rating Smile you must of been doing easy 80+kph yeah?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sat, 26 November 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 21:46

yes ra40's are on par with ma70 as far as damage to others rating Smile you must of been doing easy 80+kph yeah?

Heh heh don't forget the MA61. 45ish km/h MA61 vs Magna, Magna was written off, driver had massive bump on head from hitting the side window and my car only had superficial damage really. Evil or Very Mad

But yeah, sorry to see your predicament Steve. I hope it all turns out good for you. Things do have a habit of turning out for the best though Very Happy Good luck.
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Sun, 27 November 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man thats so sad, such a nice looking car Shocked
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: RIP 79GT Coupe - Bitches dont know how to drive. Thu, 01 December 2005 09:55 Go to previous message
Mate that sucks, what a beautiful car. I just brought a gen 2 ra40 as well hope it becomes anything like that beast you have.

Good luck getting money from her mate. Good to see you not hurt car crashes suck man been in many hope to never be in any more.

Good luck

Sam.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:really expensive toyotas
Next Topic:AE95R corolla's interior colour
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:12:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078079700469971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.