Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
koen
Regular

March 2004
[Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 10:57 Go to next message
Set of 5 (yes, five) 14"x6" Simmons V4s for sale.

4x114.3 PCD.

RWD offset. I'm thinking they must be around +20. Fit very nicely on a lowered 86, with no rubbing. I'll measure the offset properly at some stage.

2x 175/65 R14s "Siamtyre Ultrax" - Shite, basically, but roadworthy, and not too understeery on the street. Heaps of tread.

2x 195/60 R14s "Barum Bravura" - Also quite shite, and on the treadwear indicators. Fine for a few more kays though. Fun in the wet Smile

The spare also comes with a tyre, but i have NFI what it is. Who cares really, it's a spare, ffs.

Located Melbourne inner north.

These wheels originally had gold centres but have been sprayed black. The spray job is decent, but has chipped in a few spots. You could either leave them as they are, re-spray em, or attack them with a karcher and bring them back to gold. They look fine as they are.

Don't let the pics fool you, these have about 2" of dish, they just look shallow compared to the huge dish on the XR4s on the back.

Pics (the fronts, obv):
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~koensayr/Trueno3.jpg
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~koensayr/Trueno4.jpg

PRICE: $400 ONO for all five, with tyres, pick up only.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 11:13]

Send a private message to this user    
teamgroundzero
Regular

August 2005
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u want to sell your rear tims or know whee to get a second hand pair or something? thanks mate
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on your offer, i guess, but nah, not really. You can get XR4s off Yahoo Japan (via slidewize.com.au) in whatever size you want anyway.
teamgroundzero
Regular

August 2005
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u want for em bro, do u have all 4? will buy if its at the right price, thanks.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any decent photos? all i can see is a black splodge
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Thu, 24 November 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, i'll take some tonight, i forgot to take home a camera yesterday.

teamgroundzero: Sorry mate, i should have been clearer, the XR4s aren't for sale.

koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Better pic:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~koensayr/V4.jpg
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARGH!
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry man, but i really doubt that it's worth either your cash or my time to ship these interstate...

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 03:37]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't have them Crying or Very Sad

been looking for v4's for a while
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i totally understand

good luck with the sale

maybe sometime down the track the new owner will sell them to me Smile
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: [Melb/AE86] 14" Simmons wheels FS Tue, 29 November 2005 03:48 Go to previous message
I'll see what i can find out about shipping costs, but the last time i had wheels shipped to me from interstate, it cost about 70 bucks, for two rims, and that was considered cheap. So 150 or more for the four seems a much for these...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:White SX Corolla Wheels (Pics)
Next Topic:mini lite perfomrmance Price drop
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:42:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054070949554443 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.