Toymods » Cruises and Events » #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 20 November 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 13 November 2005 19:17

Haha Garth yeh it's looking alright, but fark there's a lot of bits and pieces that need to go back in, not enough hours in the day lol. Mad Laughing

Not enough hours in the day.. i know that feeling.
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 24 November 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive never been calder be4. i didnt go last year.

is anyone from western suburbs meeting up be4 going there?

cuz ill cruise wit yaz
Cj_sullivan
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 25 November 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea , from the western suburbs , there are a few going , me , and my mate tai tran , are meeting up and cruising 2gethr , your welcome to come along , where abouts in the West side u from
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 25 November 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cj_sullivan wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 11:08

yea , from the western suburbs , there are a few going , me , and my mate tai tran

tai tran you say?! best ae86 in melbourne i hear!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 25 November 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 12:16

Cj_sullivan wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 11:08

yea , from the western suburbs , there are a few going , me , and my mate tai tran

tai tran you say?! best ae86 in melbourne i hear!

SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

im excited!!!!
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 25 November 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tai's is jst a copy of mine Razz so if u think mine is the best then his is 2nd. never better then mine Razz

j/k
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 25 November 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im really from springvale

but my gf lives in st.albans. so ill be up there on that day
godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 27 November 2005 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-86 wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 23:28

im really from springvale

but my gf lives in st.albans. so ill be up there on that day

yea ill tag along if u guys meet up around st.albans Very Happy
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 29 November 2005 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sweet. where do you guys want to meet up on the day ??
DacBietAE86
Regular

March 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 29 November 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in too
NSW
d1ae86
Regular

September 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 29 November 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wish i could go. but my car is no where near ready to go. maybe next time then
can i come in a suzuki? lol
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 29 November 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezza (rallystanza) and I have been talking, we havent actually confirmed a time for this bbq at the same spot as last year.
We are awaiting the schedule for the weekend from full lock so we can decide wether to have an early bbq on saturday then cruise out to the track to watch the qualifying runs or not.

Do people want to hang out all day at the park or head out to calder to check out the qualifying?
Whats other peoples thoughts on that?

Cheers
Shtock
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 30 November 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

yea ill tag along if u guys meet up around st.albans

Hey (godsend) how about we meet up at your work, REPCO sunshine right??.

And BTW my car ain't the best,espeically with this crap 4ac. And its definetly not a copy of TOYODA's although it seems it. Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 30 November 2005 12:40]

godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Wed, 30 November 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah not at my work... they'll kick my ass if they found out i took work off to go to this sprinter meet Laughing

but yea who cares my car runs n looks like shit atm... aslong as nothing breaks on the way ill b happy

anyway ill prolli giv my a car a quick wash at caltex on sunshine av just off the ring road around 9.30ish if any1 wants to tag along

see u's there

Andrew Very Happy
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i would rather stick around all day and go for a cruise or somthing maybe. as as aposed to going 2 the Q's.

all though i wont be there for the actual nats i know i would rather spend money on the final then the Q's,.

wow im a retart. i cant type..

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 08:24]

genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with Toyoda...
Lets make Saturday an all AE86 day.
A time to catch up with other AE86 owners away from the distractions of the track.
We can all cruise to the track on Sunday...
Maybe organise a departure/meeting time at the F1 motel (10 mins from track)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 01 December 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agree with jesse

sat should be ae86 day!

on friday i wouldnt mind doing some shopping and seeing some sights

saturday night we should all go out for some drinks, and on sunday go watch the nats!

oh, and can we organise another hachi stack out the front of the nats like last year? makes for some awesome pics! Wink
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 03 December 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill meet up with you godsend

im gonna be near there. 9:30am sat ??
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets go for a hills run on saturday arvo/nite

fuck the drifts
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 05 December 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:42

lets go for a hills run on saturday arvo/nite

fuck the drifts

I tried to organise that last year but apparently the only half decent road is a long way away. It wouldn't surprise me if that was just the opinion of a lazy Melbournite though. Surprised
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say this time we go!!
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey taitran

What time are you guys meeting up saturday morning and where?
is it alrite if i meet up with you guys. ill be in western suburbs

thnx

David
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How far are you prepared to go for this cruise/hills run on sat arvo/night?
Im just looking at the map now trying to organise a route.

Cheers
Shtock
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the problem is that the meet is in the west of Melbourne which is flat and or not hilly! there are some great roads around the outskirt's of Melbourne but a long drive it would be.. Smile
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yer, exactly chad, I was thinking perhaps we go up to kinglake then back down myers creek road to healsville then back accross to yarra glen.
Thats just my thoughts at this stage, would still prolly be at least a 200km round trip
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we could drive to castlemain and dalesfide, i was up there on the weekend some nice roads, alot of car clubs go for drives up that way.. or there is the spur!
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
castlemain is on the way to bendgo off the calder freeway! which would be about 40min drive! what do you think Stock stock??
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hrm, it ends up turning into a big drive then doesnt it.
Are you interstaters interested in a big drive saturday arvo night or what???
Checking maps now chaddy boy
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about Mount Macedon? its just off the calder and isnt that far a drive. We could come back via Lancefield, accross to Kilmore then straight back down the hume.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't have to be anything crazy, just some mild twisties so everyone can enjoy their hachis together I guess ( except me Crying or Very Sad )...

If it does go ahead, I think a fairly sensible pace should be kept because the last thing we want is for some hero to get messed up into a wall or some armco and have to deal with the ensuing headfuck of an interstate accident because someone wanted to showcase their 1337 5ki11-537 to all and sundry.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 14:24

Doesn't have to be anything crazy, just some mild twisties so everyone can enjoy their hachis together I guess ( except me Crying or Very Sad )...

If it does go ahead, I think a fairly sensible pace should be kept because the last thing we want is for some hero to get messed up into a wall or some armco and have to deal with the ensuing headfuck of an interstate accident because someone wanted to showcase their 1337 5ki11-537 to all and sundry.

im with that too
nothing thats a hike to get to
after all the driving were gunna do
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, keeping your comments in mind I think Mt Macedon is perfect, not to far away, fairly short burst of twisties then back to fairly flowing stuff.
I will try and sus out a food/fuel stop for on the way there to grab some dinner.

What ya reckon Chad?

Cheers
Shtock
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, i will be going to calder park with jerremy. so work out a plan with a few options for the dudes. Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I may not make it to this afterall... I'm going to have to go to Calder for the qualifying.

As Chad just said above... Surprised

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 03:58]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for the mag jezz?
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In that case, perhaps we should make the departure for the cruise at 5:30pm from calder park???
that way the people that want to go to the qualifying can and the ppl that want to hang out at the BBQ can, then we can all just meet at calder at 5:30pm to go for the cruise, looks like the cruise will take about 3 hrs I reckon
suggestions?

Cheers
Shtock
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should add the afterparty info in this thread too, for all the interstaters not leaving early Monday morning. Shamelessly ripped off from NS.com... see here's the link

------------------------
Hi All,

It wouldn't be a successful Drift Nationals without a booze fest the on Sunday night. The after party will be held at Transport Hotel Public Bar located at Federation Square in Melbourne. They have asked us to make sure all patrons don't ware singlets and or thongs. Get there at 9:30 and kick out will be 2am. Then on to the clubs (open for suggestion at this point) It should be a great night. I will try not to get kicked out this time like the Adelaide after party. I highly recommend dinner in the city or at Federation Square then a short walk to Transport. Those of you staying around the Keilor area the cab ride will cost about $20-$25.

See you there!
------------------------

I'll be there for sure.

Hen
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Insert dodgy cruise map here
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2707/basiccruisemap1ol3qt.th.gif
Ok, this is the route i have found (thanx to toyoda for helping mark it up)
I have never driven these roads so hopefully it will be ok.
It will include a stop off at sunbury for dinner and fuel.
Leading the cruise will be myself and jezza (rallystanza), both in 4ac powered sprinters with suspension mods, you guys just try to keep up Razz

Departure: 5:30pm, out the front of Calder park
Fuel and Food stop at sunbury at approx 6pm.
Cruise to as far up Mt Macedon we can, get out and have a look around.
Return to Sunbury, we can decide from there what people want to do.

Cheers
Shtock
taitran
Regular

April 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 06 December 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-86 wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 12:17

hey taitran

What time are you guys meeting up saturday morning and where?
is it alrite if i meet up with you guys. ill be in western suburbs

thnx

David

Hey mate, i dont think i will be able to meet up that early, as im workin for abit. I was going to depart form my work(Sunshine)at around 11 with Corie (CJ_sullivan) so we'll probably meet you there. Smile
Anything just PM me. Cheers
Tai.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2005 09:03]

CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just for the record, your all chumps Shocked

Sif you hold an AE86 meet on the day that all the non poser tipe people will be at the track *Shakes Head*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Have fun without me then ya jerks, see ya all sunday Very Happy

Leg

Ohh and you better all be comming to the afterparty, thats when the real competition begins, time for an SA-Vic-NSW drink off Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2005 05:40]

Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CRAB-86 wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 16:38

see ya all sunday Very Happy

Because you'll be with everyone else spectating on Sunday wont you? hehehe

Ohh and you better all be comming to the afterparty, thats when the real competition begins, time for an SA-Vic-NSW running-man-dance-off Laughing

Corrected.

Hen
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Thu, 08 December 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn wrote on Thu, 08 December 2005 17:29

see ya all sunday Very Happy

Because you'll be with everyone else spectating on Sunday wont you? hehehe

Ohh and you better all be comming to the afterparty, thats when the real competition begins, time for an SA-Vic-NSW running-man-dance-off Laughing

Corrected.

Hen

1. Quiet you
2. Gold Jerry, Gold, i better get some practice in tonight...
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!

I'm just about to head out there to set some signs up and secure a position for us, so look for the crappy signs.

See you all out there

Cheers
Shtocko
TRD-86
Regular

May 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Fri, 09 December 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im gonna be on my way. gonna go up soon as i have a bit of breaky Surprised
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 December 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good meet, good turnout, got lots of ideas from looking at peoples cars.

was funny driving out, watching all the guys with lowered suspension going over speedhumps diagonally.

makes me want to slam mine again.
godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 December 2005 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea that last speed hump exiting the park was a cunt... stupid spikes scraped everything under my car Mad
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sat, 10 December 2005 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone else went around the spikes.

Good meet, cruise was interesting, tryin to organise 20+ cars was frustrating but i think most had a good time.
Now its time for the shtock to leave for dorifto,

toodles
Stock
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Sun, 11 December 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AWESOME weekend fellas!!!

Just got back from dropping bathurst-91 off at the hotel.
Geez what can i say?

Too many laughs, good mates, wicked time spent.

I'm completly knackered right now, again... thanks heaps to the guys and gals for the 2005 annual hachi meet that made it unforgetable.

-Jay
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well... the weekend is finally over

its one that i wont forget, for good and bad reasons

one things for sure though

VICTORIA FUCKEN SUCKS
Skein
Regular

November 2002

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice to meet those that I did, had a good time and that run on Mt. Macedon had some really nice scenery. Us SA guys got home relatively drama free, no major problems.

Everyone put up all their pics and vids!!
TRUE, NO?
Regular

April 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well did u have fun without me fellas, my fucken car still isn't ready, maybe it will be in time for next years meet!
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Mon, 12 December 2005 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 23:37

Well... the weekend is finally over

its one that i wont forget, for good and bad reasons

one things for sure though

VICTORIA FUCKEN SUCKS

Hehe i bet it does after your weekend.

I know at least some of the states employees fit into your above statement.

Hope the good bits were good though man.

Good luck,

Jezza
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: #2 Annual HACHI ROKU MEET DECEMBER 10TH Tue, 13 December 2005 02:34 Go to previous message
Arch: HE'S A COP YOU EEDIOT!!!

Here's a few things that might help you with your enjoyment of your stay next year.

1. Obey the law

2. Turn that shit off (music)

3. Pull over

4. Get a white friend

5. Don't ride with a crazy woman.

(Chris Rock show)

All in all buddy, it was a wicked time and great to finally meet you this year.
See you in Adleaide for the adelaide classics!

-Jay
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Official AE86 Melbourne crazyweekend of a lifetime recap! w/ Pics + Stories
Next Topic:1jz/2jz Cruze
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:35:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010875940322876 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.