Toymods » General Car Talk » accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
icon9.gif  accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Fri, 25 November 2005 14:23 Go to next message
hey all...i was out last night and a skyline spun out infront of me and not having insurance i had to dodge him so i went streight up the gutter....i fucked 2 rims...any way i used the spare on one but i need one more so if any one has a spare ae92 corolla rim or sumthing similar pleaseeeee can u lend/sell/give to me.... size is 13 inch and off set is 4x100...thanks heaps Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Fri, 25 November 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supracharged wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 01:23

hey all...i was out last night and a skyline spun out infront of me and not having insurance i had to dodge him so i went streight up the gutter....i fucked 2 rims...any way i used the spare on one but i need one more so if any one has a spare ae92 corolla rim or sumthing similar pleaseeeee can u lend/sell/give to me.... size is 13 inch and p.c.d is 4x100...thanks heaps Sad

ae92's were 13inch? didn't know that
post up your state and/or location. that'd help also.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Fri, 25 November 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must be a stock steelie rim if its 13"

head down to your local used tyre mart they will be able to help you out for sure

bl with the kerbage Confused
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in melbourne, victoria Sad
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supracharged wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 01:23

hey all...i was out last night and a skyline spun out infront of me and not having insurance i had to dodge him so i went streight up the gutter....i fucked 2 rims...any way i used the spare on one but i need one more so if any one has a spare ae92 corolla rim or sumthing similar pleaseeeee can u lend/sell/give to me.... size is 13 inch and off set is 4x100...thanks heaps Sad

Not having insurance you dodge him?? If he spun, its clearly his fault, whever you had hit him or dodge its still hes fault. Get his number plate, if he does not want to make a deal get $45 an lodge a form to your local court for a civil dispute.

If you were speeding or too close to the his rear bumper bar when this happen, tough luck .
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was about a car length away...probly to close for the wet...any way not really worth it for $40 rims...just need one untill next week when i pick one up from wreckers
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wrecker = pick a part = $3 for steelies + $10 for the tyre

just look for some ae82's they are the same
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any one got a number for pick a part ?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.pick-a-part.com.au

dont bother call them, just go there and have a look
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supracharged wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 11:45

i was about a car length away...probly to close for the wet...any way not really worth it for $40 rims...just need one untill next week when i pick one up from wreckers

Yeah, not worth it, only over $1000 is allowed to start the case.
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks any way guys....gonna go pick a part soon....hopefully i find one Smile
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you went up the kerb hard enough to damage 2 rims then I think they are the least of your worries. Check out the suspension and steering control arms which can seriously affect the handling and safety of your car.

Taken from experience Embarassed
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats what i was going to say.

Although when i was a 17 p plater driving my mums VL i ran a gutter and popped two tyres and damaged two rims. No other damage.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 16:09

Although when i was a 17 p plater driving my mums VL i ran a gutter and popped two tyres and damaged two rims. No other damage.

your driving skills arent really that much better now either.....

hehehehe. Razz
supracharged
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1st thing i checked was suspension and controll arms...all is fine now i picked up a rim and tire with good tred for $15 from pick a part ^^....hell of a drive though lol
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sat, 26 November 2005 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 16:27

If you went up the kerb hard enough to damage 2 rims then I think they are the least of your worries. Check out the suspension and steering control arms which can seriously affect the handling and safety of your car.

Taken from experience Embarassed

Was in a friends car when he ran up a gutter hard... i told him to get it checked out afterwards... he didnt.. a few weeks later i was passenger in same car when the brakes failed and we went straight into the back of a taxi at a roundabout.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: accident tonight...need help pleaseeeeeeeee Sun, 27 November 2005 09:39 Go to previous message
what ya doing driving with no insurance!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MS65 Crown buy or not to buy
Next Topic:shorter rego question
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:14:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051329135894775 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.