Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Don't some people on ebay piss you off?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Sat, 26 November 2005 16:32 Go to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com/AE86-email-address_W0QQitemZ80 17955246QQcategoryZ43120QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AHHHH!!

another one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Integra-Type-R-email-address_W 0QQitemZ8017948754QQcategoryZ43120QQssPageNameZWDV WQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

is he allowed to do this??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This guy is a nut job. Selling email accounts which are ALREADY OFFERED FREE. WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE!?!?!?! I mean the air guitars and stuff were funny, but this is just getting stupid now.
  Send a private message to this user    
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Sat, 26 November 2005 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sort of reminds me of how 30 years ago some guy had an ad in the paper saying 'Send $1 to this address and you could be happy for the rest of your life' and made lots of money from it and it was totally legal because of his wording and he wasn't actually selling anything lol.

I'm sure what that guy is doing is illegal though. I'm pretty sure Microsoft will say something about selling their products (e-mail service).
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Sat, 26 November 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats ridiculous, but like me on first glance people may think its an actual car... Bit of a tool though

wasn't there something about people selling pictures of cars as well, and people thought they were getting the real thing?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Sun, 27 November 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Who'd pay for an email address from hotmail

Just add an extra _ and you can have your own Razz
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Mon, 28 November 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this one is funny tho Wink

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;item=7566625025
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Mon, 28 November 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing That's gotta be the worst auction, without a doubt Laughing
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Tue, 29 November 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/L-K-PERFORMANCE-UPGRADE-CHI P-Car-4X4-Boat-Truck-Turbo_W0QQitemZ4594068690QQca tegoryZ50138QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Quote:

WOW IMPROVES POWER UP TO 20HP WOW

Sorry but don't bother to buy this upgrade if you have a diesel, supercharger, turbo, gas powered or gas/fuel mixed engine or a mitsubishi motor.

Your kit includes instructions on how to reprogram your ECU with ease and also shows you how to install the special resister and where to place it.

Your engine timing will then increase up to 1.5 degrees enabling all the benefits as mentioned above

sound very technical.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Tue, 29 November 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So the ads called 4x4 boat truck turbo but the product can't be used on turbo charged engines. 20hp by advancing timing by 1.5 degrees No No No Eye Spin Rolling .

Ebay provides a breeding ground for scum and scammers.
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Tue, 29 November 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really hate people on ebay that bid on an item really early on in the auction and bump up the price really high. Ive been watching this item that has gone from $50 to $400 in the space of 3 days and for no reason at all. If people were smart they would just bid when the auction is almost finished.

ohh well thats ebay for you I guess
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Tue, 29 November 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate the scammers who sell fake shit and try to pass it off as the real thing.

Be aware there are plenty of them out there !
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Don't some people on ebay piss you off? Wed, 30 November 2005 05:46 Go to previous message
You hate scammers that sell fake shit and try to pass it off as real shit??

Well, set yourself up a fake account and bid away to your hearts content, with no chance of retribution... Only thing that might happen is that you might end up having your fake account cancelled. But not until after 4 complaints.. You can annoy your scammers a hell of a lot more by buying their crap and never coming up with the money...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:msn 7.5
Next Topic:Initial D racing seat....
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:13:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005774974822998 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.