Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » February Canberra Celica Group meeting

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
celica28
Regular

May 2002
February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 03 February 2003 06:12 Go to next message
Hi all,

As there was no January get together Mitch and I have decided that February is now the start of the New Year.

We will be having a chat to Capital Steering and Suspension (CS&S)in Fyshwick about setting up your cars suspension along with the do's and dont's in regards to legality and safety. Additionally, CS&S will also talk to us about Castor, Camber and other things that go along with modifying our cars.

Details are this:

Place: Capital Steering and suspension
Address: 96 Gladstone St Fyshwick
Date: Wednesday 26 February
Time: 6.00pm

Any questions in regards to this, do not hesitate to contact me on 0412 699 144.

Regards

Phil and Mitch
  Send a private message to this user    
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 03 February 2003 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,
I should be there, depending on whether i have class that night or not. Hopefully my car will be back on the road so i can bring it along.
AE86
Regular

May 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 03 February 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hiya,
I'm going to try and make it as well. I completely forgot about the December meeting.

Chris
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 03 February 2003 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mind if I come along? My celica is in pieces in my garage Sad
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 03 February 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CuRtana wrote on Tue, 04 February 2003 10:17

Mind if I come along? My celica is in pieces in my garage Sad

Whats up with your beast?
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Tue, 04 February 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cuRtana,

You are more than welcome to come along. Look forward to seeing you there.

CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Tue, 04 February 2003 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got it about a month ago so I am panel beating, rust removing and painting it. Also removing the tired 18R-C adn replacing iwth a not so tired 18R-C bored, forgies, bored 32/36 weber extractors all that jazz. then I have to get it registered Smile

She'll be up and running in no time Smile
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Tue, 04 February 2003 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way my name is Damian Smile
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 05 February 2003 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damian,

Welcome aboard. When you arrive at Capital Steering & Suspension, find Mitch or myself and we can give you a membership applicaiton to complete. Membership is free. We simply ask for a gold coin donation from all that attend each meeting so as to cover phone calls and advertising.

See you then.

CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 05 February 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I filled out the membership form on the CCG website, but I will fill out another one at the meeting.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 05 February 2003 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, I wanna show off my interior which I should finish by the end of the week,
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 05 February 2003 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phil, you have an email from me regarding the purchase of some springs and shocks.
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 05 February 2003 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent,

I haven't received it.

Could you give me a call on 0412 699 144 and I will call you back.

biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 12 February 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this just for Celicas, or can other modded car owners join in? (I have a 1UZ-powered MX83 Cressida, for those who don't know)
Anyway, I need springs, shocks etc, so such an evening would be good value for me...

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Wed, 12 February 2003 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno bout anyone else but really wanna check out the V8 powered cressie!!!!!
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: February 2003 Canberra Celica Group (CCG) meeting Thu, 13 February 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Toyotas are welcome!

Phil and I started the the Canberra Celica Group (CCG) January 2002 as we both own Celicas and the old Celica club had just folded. Even tho we are mad on Celicas, we welcome any members interested in modifying cars (especially Celicas!) who like to meet up every now and then.

It is mainly a social group that we try to run via email then meet up, or go for a run, once a month. If interested our site is: http://www.geocites.com/social_ccg/index.html or email us for more details.

See you on the 26th!

Cheers.

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Sun, 16 February 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i come too even though my celica (75' TA22) is a rusty pos with no mods??? Embarassed
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Sun, 16 February 2003 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More the better shit there sounds like theres going to be quite a few of us. Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Sun, 16 February 2003 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jezz, ofcourse you can. All toyotas are welcome....especially my fav 22s!

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Sun, 16 February 2003 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool,

I'll be there the names jeremy by the way Very Happy
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Sun, 16 February 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy

Great to have you come along. When you get time, fill out the CCG form and email direct to me.

Cheers.

Mitch
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 17 February 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent any other outings planned??
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 17 February 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J

Not firm plans as yet. Looking for some feed-back from the members on the 26th to get a better idea of what everyone would like to do. Maybe:
- Cruise to coast
- Meet the TOYMODS Club at Goulburn
- Parts swap meet
- Dinner
- more presentations from local auto shops
- Regular meets for a beer etc.....

See you on the 26th!

Cheers.

Mitch
stylez
Regular

October 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Mon, 17 February 2003 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey,

just got a ta22, it needs a little bit of work for rego Crying or Very Sad
but after that should be good.

its not in the greatest condition, but its alright, and hopefully ill be able to fix a few things up.

wouldn't mind meeting a few other guys with celicas around canberra, get some free mechanical support Smile

would anyone know where i could get a celica repair manual for the ta22 in canberra? could use a good reference book.

cheers
Rowan
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group (CCG) meeting Mon, 17 February 2003 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rowan

More than welcome! Thats why Phil and I started the CCG in the first place. To meet fellow Celica nuts, share the knowledge (that Phil has) and learn heaps as well (thats me!). We have some really really knowledgeable people in the Group that are really helpful. So no shortage on advice here.

When you get time go to our site, fill in the form and sent it to me.

See you on the 26th.

Mitch
Zoltrix
Newcomer

September 2002
icon5.gif  Re: February Canberra Celica Group (CCG) meeting Tue, 25 February 2003 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this for TA/RA 22-28 Celica owners only? I wouldn't mind coming along, but maybe my Celica is too modern?
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Tue, 25 February 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoltrix,

If you have a TOYOTA, you are more than welcome to join in with our ban of merry men and women. I have a Sprinter so don't feel left out.

TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: February Canberra Celica Group meeting Tue, 25 February 2003 12:50 Go to previous message
see you all there tomorrow. I'll be arriving in a smoke screen (still havn't changed those valve stem seals yet!)

Phil L
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:mr2
Next Topic:Canberra: Ta22 Parts?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:10:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052919387817383 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.