Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
filthman
Regular

May 2004
Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Thu, 24 November 2005 07:47 Go to next message
I've just picked up my new 18RG oil pump from Sean Malony, Toyota Twin Cam, and we got to chatting. Basically long story cut short - he's retiring and either selling or scrapping what he has left which includes bits for 2TG, 3TGTE, 18RG, 4AGE, 3SGE.

He has heaps of stuff including heads, blocks, cams, and everything in between, including gaskets

Through chatting he mentioned a set of 89mm forged high comp 1920cc 2TG pistons and matching gasket kit.

He's got some very hard to get bits, and he certainly knows his stuff, anyone who's dealt with him would know that!!!

For those with no idea or no skill - Ian Carter from IDB (which just happens to use the workshop where Sean Malony works from) is also highly skilled at all things Toyota and could even fit your newly acquired engine for you (his 3SGE AE86 shows this!!).

Sean Malony works out of IDB at:
65 Butler Street, Richmond
9428 5277

Be warned - he's not a big one for EFI or turbos (loves his Solex carbies, and boasting a 200hp 2TG its no wonder why), but will help if he can.

PS. No I don't work for him - it would be ashame to see some of this gear scrapped when theres plenty of us still using the old school stuff.
  Send a private message to this user    
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Fri, 25 November 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does he have an email
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Sun, 27 November 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps someone who deals with him regularly could get together a list. Will probably fund his retirement from what I recall of his range of stuff last time I was there years ago.
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Sun, 27 November 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer email would be good !!! i am after an ECU for 3s-ge, jap-spec gen 1 !!!

nick.
September_Squall
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Sun, 27 November 2005 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 09:59

does he have an email

I don't think so lol.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Sean Malony retiring - heaps of parts for sale Mon, 28 November 2005 04:12 Go to previous message
Hasn't he been retiring for the last 10 years or so? Or is he just not able to fully let go of the game because he loves playing with it all too much Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: Heavy Duty 'Extreme' Clutch for 2TG
Next Topic:Fuel Systems and Components
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:02:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045051574707031 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.