Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Sun, 27 November 2005 21:04 Go to next message
Hi guys,

Am considering selling my motors and boxes. So im after a price on what this stuff is worth. The package consists of the following:

- 1 complete 3TGTE motor, completely stock and running (cant see it running as i have pulled it out and car is at the beaters but i did start it and it idle and revved perfectly but since drained it all and pulled it out to restore the car)
- 2 complete T50s, both are awsome condition and 1 was recod
- 1 incomplete 3TGTE motor, the parts missing are as follows:
- complete exhaust/turbo setup
- crank and pistons (have the rods)
- cams
- turbo oil lines
- throtte body (but does have the plenum and runners)
- dizzy and spark plug leads
- drive chain
- rear plate (the one that sits behing the flywheel that acts like the engine/gearbox gasket) (not the main rear plate that goes around the crank)

basically the second motor was purchased to do a full monster rebuild hence the missing parts.

also whats come with the package is a brand new heavy duty clutch never used, lightened and balanced flywheel.

i also have a Haltech F9 ecu that has been wired and mated to a TA22 but an not considering selling this yet so the package is just motors and boxes.

so is there anyone interested in this package and what could i get for it? no stupid prices please...

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Sun, 27 November 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somewhere between $1000 - $1500 without the haltech, I would think would be fair. Wink . Would've been very interested a few months ago Sad . Good luck with your potential sale.
Dangerous Dave
Regular

September 2005
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Mon, 28 November 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate I'm interested in the haltech F9. PM me if you want to sell it.
moussa
Regular

March 2005
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Mon, 28 November 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Mon, 28 November 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shelldrake: mate thats a bit too low for my liking...

ALL to be honest, i would be after well over the $2000 mark for everything, more so closer to $2500... if this is not achievable then i am more than happy to keep it all and scratch any other ideas i may have if i cant sell this stuff...

iv seen these motors go for around $1000-$1500 alone without ECU/loom... and i have practiclly 2 (more like 1 1/2 Smile )...

anyway, if anyone is interested... thats what im after, if you like it, then please PM me and we can go from there...

cheers...
shelldrake
Regular

May 2005
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Mon, 28 November 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't mean to offend fade-e. You asked an opinion, I gave one. I've seen one of these motors in excellent cond. as a package with ecu for $1000. I really do hope you get what you're after. They're a great motor. I also understand that it's not cheap to reco a gearbox, so best of luck with the sale.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: EOI: 3TGTE engine x2 and T50 gearbox x2 Mon, 28 November 2005 13:48 Go to previous message
cheers mate, no offense taken thats for sure... at least your honest mate to what you think

cheers
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3tgte parts - gotta go
Next Topic:TA22 , 2TG parts on Ebay - some hard to find
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:50:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041429996490479 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.