Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coFF33 wrote on Wed, 23 November 2005 18:14

i dont understand what that means ........ Embarassed

He was at Clints Coffee Convergence.
  Send a private message to this user    
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Tue, 22 November 2005 10:40

turbs kit looks good shizzy...how much?

Not as cheap as your kit Crying or Very Sad
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarted... there isnt any info on Autopista kits. Mines the only one in australia im pretty sure, some ppl might have the front bar (doubt it) will let everyone know soon if i can get some moulds made up, maybe make the skirts a bit streetier/chunkier will find out soon
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarted... there isnt any info on Autopista kits. Mines the only one in australia im pretty sure, some ppl might have the front bar (doubt it) will let everyone know soon if i can get some moulds made up, maybe make the skirts a bit streetier/chunkier will find out soon
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
10's???

lets make it interesting...lets go for nines Laughing

jj

im keen to hit the tens, should have the grunt to do so, and if i dont ill throw 100hp of gas through the sucker just to make sure i do Wink

gav, pics of stretch will come on monday, im putting the 18's on the celsior for small car sunday car show this weekend Smile
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U guys know those clear tail lights from like 5 - 6 pages ago , that were on the back of a black Z20 , even though u all think they are homo , i think i want some where can i get them . is the only option yahoo japan Sad? ? ? ?

they look fuckin sick ! Smile

also , u know how all the Hatchi Roku lovers (sp) love the clear front indicator lights , are they avail for the z20.??????? Shocked

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 22:39]

stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres atlest one autopista front bumper in perth besides yours - a guy was selling one in the quokka for $400 - pity they look shithouse
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres atlest one autopista front bumper in perth besides yours - a guy was selling one in the quokka for $400 - pity they look shithouse
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is a pic of this so called autopista kit ? i havent even seen any pics about it just words ....

GIVE ME A PIC MOFOS!

also Goodluck on the sale Stealth007008 - see ur soarer is on ebay because your a girl and cant handle the love of Z20

[Updated on: Wed, 23 November 2005 23:41]

stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to start with, thats not my soarer..

http://i29.imagethrust.com/i/86669/kazyuu20img600x4501127201.jpg
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Wed, 23 November 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys i found some1 who can do skirts i dont kno if it includes teh rear pods yet but they r like around 400 at the moment if we get a group..and problem is postage..cause we wil b sendin 2 differnt states i kno we would all want individual boxes comin 2 ur place but then it will b expensive and it should b basically the same price if 3 sets r in the same box..so if u kno ppl in ur same state that u can team up wit it would b sweet n cheaper
so does this sound ok and should i get more info like shippin prices etc
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and they r painted in a gel white so if u want white u dont have 2 paint them otherwise if u want a dif colour like me u will have 2 get them re painted
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok first of all...that front bar...fucking disgusting

and I might be down for the sideskirts and rear pod jobbies...if they can be done for around 400posted then id defo be down
sa65
Regular

August 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Posted on the new toymods forums as well...

Anyone know where I could find another windscreen for my MZ21? Mine has developed a serious crack in it and there is no way it's going to pass a RWC. Please help, I don't think these grow on trees...
stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
novas - 250 installed
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sa65 , there is a soarer in the "For sale" Section for $1.5k that has been smashed in the front end , u should purchase that , and get the windscreen and keep it out the back to part out...

also does anyone know if the rear reverse light clear covers fit on the front as indicators covers ???

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2005 00:19]

sa65
Regular

August 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh...gotta move quick around here! Car is already sold Laughing

Mind you, I don't have 1.5k and I only paid a bit more than that for the car itself so I'm trying to keep the costs to a minimum. Novas? Do you mean Novus? If so I'll give them a try...I just figured that being an import with (to my knowledge anyway) no local variant they wouldn't have a windscreen for it. Current windscreen is a throwaway...

Cheers,

Ben
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 11:03

ok first of all...that front bar...fucking disgusting

and I might be down for the sideskirts and rear pod jobbies...if they can be done for around 400posted then id defo be down

nah postage was on top of the 400 bux.. thats y i want 2 try n group sum skirts 2gether.. but 1 prob is if say u group 3 and they get sent 2 1 guys address and then he does a runner then it will most likely come bak on me!!
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so happy my gz came with the skirts and poddies

too bad i missed out on the front bar with foggies . ... but that'll sooon be changed as i have one lined up :)Smile
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha talk about flaring

mr 1j r u gonna do it this way hehehhe

http://img137.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/users/2/0/7/5/miya51jp-img600x450-1120125311dscf0003.jpg
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
belive me...I wanted too Sad

but its just not financially feasible...it will be extreme...but not THAT extreme
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm definatly in for skirts and pods. All melbourne guys who wants them? Maybe when we have our little get together we can distribute the skirts lol. It'll be like christmas lol, meet other soarers and get skirts at the same lol!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone still wrecking a z20?

i need the seal that sits at the rear of the bonnet on top of the firewall, stopping all the shit hitting the windscreen!
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be down for the skirts and pods fo' shizzle!
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, feel free to hit me with your best offers for my factory kit cos i'm getting more tempted everyday to get this do luck kit, just got an email thru 2nite from them, wanna see if i can find a cheaper shipping method first but than the one they offered.
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also for you guys sydney way, there's a dyno comp on at TM autosports at tuggerah, getting my car boosted up 2morrow in preparation for it. Even though it's not my new turbo thats on there yet, this is actually the bigger one capable of bigger power (but laggy hence the change) so should be good to see what she gets.
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know if the rear reverse light clear covers fit on the front as indicators covers ???
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish they did Smile but they dont

coFF33 wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 00:48

does anyone know if the rear reverse light clear covers fit on the front as indicators covers ???

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Thu, 24 November 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ow no but they look the same !!!!!!!! Crying or Very Sad

ill just wait till my Do-Luck kit gets here next month Rolling Eyes
bazil
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 25 November 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr1jz dont diss my kit! Ahaha nah some like it n some dont i rekon the whole kit looks a treat on mine, it is a bit plain tho i wanna replace the square fogs with new style n fibreglass a bit of a lip
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 25 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so have you ordered a do luck kit have you coff33? or are u just teasing?

Thats not the autopista kit i've seen b4, i've seen another one which looked pretty sweet, if i could post up a pic i would, how do i, anyone?
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 25 November 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as i mentioned yesterday, i went to get my car boosted up and on the dyno for this dyno comp 2morrow but left disappointed. Was looking to go for some seriously high boost and with that power but 16psi was as far as it she would go due to a problem with the spark the extra boost was causing beyond 16psi, told i need to get these iranium racing spark plugs which my mate's ordering in for me. Anyway went from 13 upto 16psi and got 270rwkw, a fair way off what she would've got if we had put 30psi thru it. Tuesday is booked i've be promised this time to fit my garret 35/40 BB and hopefully nothing will prevent us from finsihing the tune this time so can't wait to see what i end up with Evil or Very Mad i will be selling my TD07 as soon as it's off the car for anyone wanting a huge mumma of a turbo Shocked

[Updated on: Fri, 25 November 2005 12:51]

TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Fri, 25 November 2005 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 24 November 2005 19:49

Anyone still wrecking a z20?

i need the seal that sits at the rear of the bonnet on top of the firewall, stopping all the shit hitting the windscreen!

r u talkin about the rubber seal or the metal 1
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 26 November 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey soarted bruva what have you done to your 1jz to pump 270rwkw? 16psi doesnt sound that much for those numbers, but then again what do i know.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 26 November 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Rob wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 11:49

hey soarted bruva what have you done to your 1jz to pump 270rwkw? 16psi doesnt sound that much for those numbers, but then again what do i know.

in sum ways u need a decent turbo kit etc but im sure a 1j can take alot more
my 7m im just puttin in pumped out 284rwkw at 18 psi and like 264rkwk at 16 and 2 top it off hit 300.8rwkw at 21 psi
so u gotta make sure ur internals etc can handle it 2
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sat, 26 November 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a boost gauge hooked onto the car today, all gheto style with the boost line running through the engine bay past the windscreen whiper and in through the window. The car was boosting pretty much 9psi all the way through the revs but fades a little up top.

So i am no very sure that the turbo's are cool. Especialy since i boosted the thing to like 14 psi FUCK YEAH. The thing is now awsome! It spins the wheels, it steps the ass out, it launches. I am loving it. And when it gets up to 70km or so, about 5500rpm the thing just starts hauling. I AM LOVING IT. Except it still has this really stanrge vibration happening at around 3000 - 4000rpm but isnt so noticble under full noise. I might go to a mechanic and see what they think.

Oh yeah, used the turbotech 'restrictor' style valve to wind up the boost as read about on the www.skylinesaustralia.com . I would really reccomend it. The boost doesnt fluctuate at all!

HELL YEAH Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Sat, 26 November 2005 10:39]

mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
People still never learn...
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 12:52

People still never learn...

In regards to dodgy boost adjustments?
Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never learn? And why would it be dodgy? Just because i didnt go and buy an EBC its dodgy? Or is it because i'm boosting stock turbos or what. That was a great comment, I would like to hear an opinion rather than just some general statement.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 November 2005 02:17]

stealth007008
Regular

June 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im guessingv u bought the hpi mz20 7mgte tt_50AR, when i was reading his power figures 250kw at 1 bar compared to my 230 at 1 bar u have to guestion the effectiveness of the blitz turbo external wg and stainless manifold not to mention the rest of his mods

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time I checked it made a little under 300rwkw normally, and a little over using octane booster.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if you think about it the more air that is being made from your turbo, you will need more fuel. I'm not sure if you have actually gone and done this though. Also I'm not sure what the injectors are like on 7M's. Also as everyone knows with 7M's is the headgasket, there will be more of a risk running higher boost levels. I Have nothing wrong with bleed valves. They work great for a cheap mod.
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Rob wrote on Sat, 26 November 2005 20:35

Oh yeah, used the turbotech 'restrictor' style valve to wind up the boost as read about on the www.skylinesaustralia.com . I would really reccomend it. The boost doesnt fluctuate at all!

If your talking about the one they sell on ebay and i think you are i bought one too, i really like it, it seems to work really well.

And i am too paranoid to wind my boost up too high, it sits just below 10psi atm and i am happy to leave it there.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Sun, 27 November 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stealth007008 wrote on Sun, 27 November 2005 15:35

im guessingv u bought the hpi mz20 7mgte tt_50AR, when i was reading his power figures 250kw at 1 bar compared to my 230 at 1 bar u have to guestion the effectiveness of the blitz turbo external wg and stainless manifold not to mention the rest of his mods

nah i bought a mz 20 shell and wacked the worked 7m engine in it that was in zoom.. but yeh did have the blitz stuff
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

no, it's pretty good for 16psi i reckon and hope this week when thr new turbo gets put on that we finally have no more hurdles in winding up the boost. My 1j has a few things done such as cam and cam gears, large injectors, FMIC, valve springs, h beam conrods, forgies, and has been converted to single turbo with the td07 which i'm replacing with a smaller ball bearing turbo to allevaite some lag. Also running a micritech ecu on it. If all goes to plan i should have myself a figure well into the 300's for rwkw power when i pick her up on thurs, will keep ya's posted

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 01:56]

Big Rob
Regular

March 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac first off just its a 1G, no 7M hear. I have uped the boost to 14psi and its not hiting the boost cut, or in the 1G when the AFM maxes out. Now i am under the assumption that since the AFM has not maxed out it shall still be adding fuel along with the air. So what could be dodgy about that?

And in regards to this 'restrictor' style boost controller being dodgy, what do you think your $500 plus EBC does? Screws around with the air going to the wasgate in a similar fashion to this one. This boost controller completely eliminates wastegate creep and is extremly accurate.

Hey ndqcpr, yes is the same one as off ebay. If you have it sitting just bellow 10 psi, you are pretty much running it at stock levels. Aproxximatly 9psi is stock. I think you can go all the way up past 16psi before hitting boost cut or so but the little CT12's wont be anywhere in their efficiency range. Pump it up a little and you will love it more.
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soarted bruva wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 12:55

no, it's pretty good for 16psi i reckon and hope this week when thr new turbo gets put on that we finally have no more hurdles in winding up the boost. My 1j has a few things done such as cam and cam gears, large injectors, FMIC, valve springs, h beam conrods, forgies, and has been converted to single turbo with the td07 which i'm replacing with a smaller ball bearing turbo to allevaite some lag. Also running a micritech ecu on it. If all goes to plan i should have myself a figure well into the 300's for rwkw power when i pick her up on thurs, will keep ya's posted

joel u gotta take me 4 a spin
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob show us a pic of it mate i might be dong mine soon if i dont sell my car that is lolll

on the contrary

does any of the melbourne lads want to give me a hand with my manual conversion for the soarer pls let me know as im looking for help if i can get some help then i wont sell the car otherwise i might have to sell it as i dont have the money to take it to a shop to do the conversion

cheers
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone requested pics of the stretch??

255/35 on 18 x 11.5
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/100_0798.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/100_0796.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/100_0794.jpg

the celsior looked FUCKEN PIMP for small car sunday on the weekend...shame there wasnt an award for craziest rims Sad
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dish-a-licious Razz
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big Rob wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 12:30

Hey ndqcpr, yes is the same one as off ebay. If you have it sitting just bellow 10 psi, you are pretty much running it at stock levels. Aproxximatly 9psi is stock. I think you can go all the way up past 16psi before hitting boost cut or so but the little CT12's wont be anywhere in their efficiency range. Pump it up a little and you will love it more.

I did a conversion into my GZ10, its the early gen and on the dyno it was only running 6psi, so 10 is a bit higher, but i had a quick glance at it the other day and i think it was only on 9 or so. I do think i have only very marginally increased it though, and the amount of issues and effort that has gone in to getting it this far, i don't want to do anything that would cause me more money woe, so at the moment i will leave it where it is. MY car is around 1100kgs so 14psi on it would cause alot of fun, but like i said i am paranoid, get everything else working properly then i will go back to obtaining more power, but for now, i am poor and can't afford problems.

MR 1JZ

Yes i requested the stretch and its looking very nice indeed, i actually saw a pic and came on here solely to find more pics of it or abuse you for not yet putting them up Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you want more?

rollin "cali" style Laughing Laughing

note: this was the height i had to drive at for the cruise as the height controller I was borrowing for the weekend hadnt arrived yet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/P1010018sml.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/P1010016sml.jpg

and...on the sunday Smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/post-3100-1133158030Medium.jpg

ok and since this is a soarer dedicated thread and I have whored it up with pics of my cruise whore...this is my car in its current state...makes me quite sad Sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Soarer%20Upgrades/SoarerUpgradesUpdateOne006.jpg
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Matt what's happening? Turbo or you killed it?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 21:28

Hey Matt what's happening? Turbo or you killed it?

still waiting opn my headgasket from cometic before we can put the motor backtogether Sad
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant stop looking at this picture hahaha that looks so silly ** personal opinion** Laughing Laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/UCF11%20Celsior/P1010016sml.jpg
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those pics , are so fucking homosexual

i would be EMBARRISED to drive that car anywhere LOL Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah damo youre absolutely right...but it was only for a laugh and so I had an excuse to put the wheels on something...even if they really didnt fit at all...

coffee...that comment would have really hurt me if I gave a shit what others thought...

but take note...some might say the same about your car/wheel package and you drive it like that every day Wink

coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry matt , should have thought before i posted ,

its just that the wheels are like poping so far out the side it looks silly ... Sad looks like a matchbox car

oh well Each to his Own
Pulsar_D00D
Regular

July 2004
"H8GRIP"
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya all. I just recently purchased my GZ20 Soarer. Awesome car.. I'll be posting here a lot more often now as well... Mines just stock, with tints and dori rims.. Anyone wanna fill me in on some manual conversion info? PM it to me if you dont wanna spam up this thread...

Looking forwards to meeting some of you's on cruises and such. Cool
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: Soarer owners dedicated thread Mon, 28 November 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OH MERUDO!! pulsar dood has ur old car!! hehe
Pages (51): [ «  <  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Squeaky hatch...
Next Topic:post your best drift pics!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:26:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012148857116699 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.