Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 15:30 Go to next message
yeah guys, as it states, Vi parted with us on sunday 27th november.
A friend was driving in the wet last night, not sure on the details, but ended up in a tree about 100-200M down my street.
all i know was it was really really wet last night, very very poor lighting on the actual street, (light poles on opposite side only) and car ended up in the tree.
road was blocked up for afew hours, and you know what goes on from there. driver is ok and rear passanger is ok from my sources but i could be wrong if anyone would like to correct me?
any who please learn from others mistakes and take it easy in the wet.
please sign your name and keep it goin to keep her spirt a-high!
il start.
1-Tony Nguyen- My deepest condolences to her friends and family.
  Send a private message to this user    
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops sorry i meant the 26th november. my bad.
kwayzivietnamese
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 - Jase N: May she RIP Sad
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this wouldn't be a 16 year old girl would it? My mate has a gf with the same name and I haven't spoken to them recently.

3. John Nguyen
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3. John Nguyen

keep copy n pasting guys its much eaiser...
unfortunately i belive that it is a 16 year old girl from what i heard.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit where was this at?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 27 November 2005 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17380556-1242 ,00.html
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone have any pics of car ?
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
happend about 100M down my street villawood\leightonfield
no no piks of the car unfortunately, but i saw major head on damage.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RIP Celica Crying or Very Sad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 17:29

your joking right?
Confused
what about RIP the young girl who lost her life
RXSHN
Regular

July 2005
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3. John Nguyen
4. Daniel P : R.I.P

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 09:12]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 18:58

your joking right?
Confused
what about RIP the young girl who lost her life

i always feel sorry for the poor passenger in the death seat... Sad

it sucks for the driver that they lost control and killed their friend, but if you are driving down a wet road at a speed appropriate to the situation... well.... most ppl seem to be able to do that without hitting trees.

if no other cars were involved, and there was no freak change in conditions (like.. earthquake).. why the fuck did they go off the road? Mad Mad

i may be getting old and grumpy, but i can't stand to see ppl losing their lives because their "friend" (murderer) was driving like a fuckwit... and yes it has happened to ppl i know Sad (no i was not driving)

Quote:

all i know was it was really really wet last night, very very poor lighting on the actual street, (light poles on opposite side only) and car ended up in the tree

you can drive without streetlights..thats what headlights are for.
if it was really really wet.. i assume you mean pissing down with rain? in which case the sensible thing to do is to pull over until you can see the road again...

i hate to say it, but i hope the driver realises what they have done, that it is entirely their fault (you can't blame to weather for your poor choices), and they have fucked up their (and many other peoples) lives.. forever... Mad Mad Mad

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my condolences...

Matt D

P.S. I have lost one of my good mates too a car accident and his mate was driving like a dickhead...i feel sorry for the driver becuase this is going to tear his life apart...and if he was driving like a dickhead he deserves every bit of it
suthol
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very sad news indeed, but.

\rant mode on

A couple of weeks ago a friend's son attended the funeral of a school friend ( both Yr 12 this year ), the boy was street racing a bike against a car.

Bike stopped, the car went over the top of him.

Result, biker dead, the car driver ( his brother ) charged with manslaughter, mother effectively loses two sons at the same time.

Time to wake up kiddies, drive to the conditions and your real ability, not what you believe it to be.

BRAINS NOT BALLS.

High preformance cars don't kill, but low performance drivers do.

At the risk of sounding like an " old fart " there is very little grey hair on this forum and that equals experience which can't be bought.

If you want to drive fast, join a club, learn to drive and get out on the track.

You will unfortunately be surprised at how little quite a few of you know about true high performance driving.

Fast is not necessarily unsafe, but unsafe is at any speed.

/rant mode off

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Crying or Very Sad
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RXSHN wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 19:53

3. John Nguyen
4. Daniel P : R.I.P

5. Thu T RIP

Jase n Tony know Aung Zaw?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 28 November 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRU32U wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 02:30

all i know was it was really really wet last night, very very poor lighting on the actual street, (light poles on opposite side only) and car ended up in the tree.
driver is ok and rear passanger is ok from my sources but i could be wrong if anyone would like to correct me?

Everyone is ok except Vi. I don't know Vi but my mates were close with her. Robert is a fucking dickhead and he always speeds and does stupid shit and acts like he's in control of the car but he's not. He's a fucking shit cunt and I hope the manslaughter charge sticks on him.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Wed, 30 November 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anybody have pics ?

it would be interesting to see the area surrounding the crash.

Its sad to see somebody so young taken out by such foolishness.

I hope he gets the book thrown at him
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Wed, 30 November 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 04:00

TRU32U wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 02:30

driver is ok and rear passanger is ok from my sources but i could be wrong if anyone would like to correct me?

Everyone is ok except Vi. I don't know Vi but my mates were close with her. Robert is a fucking dickhead and he always speeds and does stupid shit and acts like he's in control of the car but he's not. He's a fucking shit cunt and I hope the manslaughter charge sticks on him.

Rip.

I saw one tonight aswell,GT western rd and Girraween RD.Single car accident.The poor bugger didnt have a chance..

I have a general rule,I wont get in the car with drunk drivers and fuckwits. I once bashed a fuckwit to within an inch of his life for driving like a maniac and he never did it again..I say if you have a friend who at best wants to end up a bit black and blue then go Milat on the buggers head and give him a wake up call!
wokstrx7
Regular

August 2005
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Fri, 02 December 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i learnt my lesson the hard way on tuesday (29/11).
i was in the "death seat" with my best mate driving his mid 80's barina. we went through a traffic island (s-bend type) at 50km/h and when we got through it a 4x4 pulled out.
we hit it head on then rolled twice and came to a halt 60m down the road after skidding on the roof and hitting a pole. we narrowly missed a mother and her toddler and managed to crawl out of the car. i had my mates blood all over me and spent 9hrs in hospital. thankfully everyone is ok. i have a few bruises and cuts and he has stitches but we r both alive.
moral to the story. dont drive like a dick on the streets.
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 04 December 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6. Sam Johnson rip Vi

I have two similar stories and I will only tell them so some people learn from them.

Me and my friend both in nearly stock front wheel drive cars take off at light like a bucket of shit half a second later lady and man in magna run red light and hit me front drivers side quarter panel I spin three times and my rear end hits the magna as she continues threw me and hits my friend straight in the drivers door and cars skid to a halt. What followed was no deaths but some broken arms and ankles and some plastic surgery, driver of the other car in accident my friend has a piece of magna in his forehead and luckily I am unscathed I ring ambulances and what not and all is alive.

Second story good friend of mine is late for train so her boyfriend and her decide to take a short cut and go over the main road, the speed limit is 100kmh and it is raining slightly but foggy, my friend runs over road but doesn’t see a car behind another one, next second she is collected and about 120kmh ( driver told actual speed) and is still in an coma and this happened 2nd of august last year.

These two stories have been shorten considerably but are there for others to learn for both driver and pedestrian. Be safe and drive safe do all your crazy driving at tracks or where you can hurt other people.

Sam.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 December 2005 04:35]

The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Sun, 04 December 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RIP, its really really sad.

Reading everyones rants, it made me feel guilty. I have never killed anyone, but ive come really close i guess.
I was driving down a stretch of bendy road, going stupid speeds round the corners in a stock sa63, (with a shredded tyre on the back, and all the others bald) and i lost control and hit a gi rope and it turned us over (flipped, not at HUGE speeds, but enough.)

We both climbed out of the car without a scratch or bruise which is an ABSOLUTE MIRACLE, i understand this completely, i understand how lucky we were. On the day, i honestly thought it was a dream. I lost my liscence and so forth, got fined, and i accepted that fully and realised i deserved it, i wanted that to happen even Embarassed

To this day, i regret it, i still feel ashamed for it, i still get uncomfortable around my mate, its the biggest mistake of my life, and no-one got hurt. I USED to think i was a hot shot driver, i was completely inexperienced, but that didnt stop me taking every corner like a maniac, infact it made me do it. And yes my friends loved it and so did i, but to do this day i have learnt that one little mistake, and it can all turn into the worst day of your life. I dont blame my tyres, dont blame the road, i blame my stupidity and out-driving the cars, and my own capabilities.

The fact that someone died in this case is truly horrible. But hate me or not, i also feel for the driver. I myself, am not a bad person. I try to be as considerate, honest and respectful as possible, but i never used to in a car; it was always about the thrills and the fun. it took me NEARLY taking someones life to wake me the fuck up and realise. Unfortunately, this persons kick in the arse is something that will truly haunt him, and everyone involved for the rest of their lives.

book thrown at him or not, he will pay, and will keep on paying.
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 05 December 2005 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who the hel is Vi?

whats so special bout dat one person?

spare a thought for the hundreds dat die randomly on the road because of other peoples stupid fukin decisions.

i see no piont 2 dedicating one thread 2 one person.
waste of time

fact is they shouldnt have got in the car. its an easy decision to say no.

cheers scott
TRU32U
Regular

June 2004

Re: RIP Vi\Lets take it easy on the road especially during the wet yeah all? Mon, 05 December 2005 16:22 Go to previous message
PMP020 wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 20:00

who the hel is Vi?

whats so special bout dat one person?

spare a thought for the hundreds dat die randomly on the road because of other peoples stupid fukin decisions.

i see no piont 2 dedicating one thread 2 one person.
waste of time

fact is they shouldnt have got in the car. its an easy decision to say no.

cheers scott

scott keep your dammn 2c to yourself!
theres no policy in saying that u cant dedicate a thread to one person!
if so point it out to me.
this is a thread jus to let us know and think twice about doing dumb crap on the road. as you can see im not the onli person on this forum that actually knows Vi, if you got nothing good to say keep it to your self!
/rant
thanks for the positive feed back guys lets not forget to keep it easy, every time i drive past the scean now i still get shivers down my spine and goose bumps, went to the funeral on friday, and saw so many people turned out even thought it was like 30 degrees or so in the heat! saw many people show their feelings and emotions with the family and friends, particularly a special someone Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
any who il see if i have the time to copy and past and print out replys from all the forums and paste it in the scrap book we made for her. once again thankyou and my deepest appreciation to you all.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:could someone do a photoshop for me plz?
Next Topic:red ae82 where are you
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:01:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061759948730469 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.