Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Fri, 21 October 2005 10:30 Go to next message
Any help appreciated. thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Fri, 21 October 2005 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is an electrician I think, if that helps. I'll PM you his number if I can find it.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Sat, 22 October 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
many thanks, even a location will help me find him.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Sun, 23 October 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u know where abouts in tassie ?

my old man is a sparkie i'll ask him if he knowns him when he gets home
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Tue, 25 October 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
He is sponsored by Just Japanese. This is their contact details. They should give you the contact details.

(03) 6272 0515 Phone number.

(03) 6273 1834 Fax Number.

Cheers,
Justin
racer
Regular

October 2004
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Thu, 27 October 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah know him pretty well, im pretty sure hes a hobartian, there is a pretty good chance he will be racein at baskervile this weekend, and im pretty sure hes goin to nationals, malalla i think. nice bloke and his car is insanley awsome, very fast.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Sun, 30 October 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys, I phoned the workshop who built his car and they were not inclined to give me any info at all. Therfore, I'm still chasing. Does anyone in Tas remember a Supra used for circuit racing there a few years back??????
Spode
Regular

June 2005
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Sun, 30 October 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was it a celica with a 1ggte in it and did he uest to own a red V8 T-18?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Sun, 30 October 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kerry Bailey's red Sport Sedan?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Mon, 31 October 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TerryOBeirne wrote on Sun, 30 October 2005 20:37

thanks guys, I phoned the workshop who built his car and they were not inclined to give me any info at all. Therfore, I'm still chasing. Does anyone in Tas remember a Supra used for circuit racing there a few years back??????

Negative boost has a MA61 that has been used in racing before.
look for his thread in members rides
Fayt
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: looking for Tasmanian Leigh Forest who raced a celica Mon, 28 November 2005 12:00 Go to previous message
haha do I know him?! I was at the pub with him last sat night!
Very good bloke, extremely fast celeca, he usually parks next to my Mazda RX7 sports sedan at baskerville meetings (anyone seen me? Wink )

and since someone mentioned kerry baily I was at his penthouse at surfers when the indy's were on drinking his free grog Laughing

if you like I can give you his details, but i wont do it on the forum, dont wann tell everyone Wink
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota Club
Next Topic:.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:59:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061290264129639 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.