Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale *Price Drop*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale *Price Drop* Mon, 28 November 2005 07:49 Go to next message
Apexi N1 Universal Muffler NA (approx 2.5inch inlet & 3.5 inch tip)apexi logo engraved on tip. $300 ono.

Trust Full titanium Muffler with burnt tip, extremely light, Trust logo on tip (2.5 inlet & 4inch Tip). $540 negotiable.

Both mufflers are in perfect conditon and have not been used.

Please contact me if you interested or need any pics or further information.

Thankyou.

paul_a636@yahoo.com.au

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 01:41]

Send a private message to this user    
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Mon, 28 November 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your just going to spam sale on here you should have pictures and were you are located at least
paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Mon, 28 November 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
contact me if u want pics simple. located in South Australia but as i will post it anywhere in Australia i didnt think it was a big prob. wasnt spamming just wasnt sure which section to put the thread in just relax aiight?
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Tue, 29 November 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lmfao $600 for a muffler...u have got to be kidding

dude u can get a full exaust for that

i dont think that will sell
plus theres a distrivbvuter for them in aus that does ones of same brand for 350
paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Tue, 29 November 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m8 do u know wat ur talkin about? this is a new full titanium TRUST muffler and the Apexi is around $600 rrp go do some research b4 u talk crap.
chitown383
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Tue, 29 November 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kyoto are you serious? even xforce titanium muffler is around $400-500 let alone TRUST where is the distributor? if it is $350 i will buy straight away. Thanks
KYOTO_ESP
Regular

September 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Wed, 30 November 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
obvisely research isnt ur strong pointy guys and i suggest u do some before saying that thats wat they go for

lol
have fun Wink

of course if some one pays that for a muffler good on em as the only thing its gonna do is sound different and weight a few kg less
paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Thu, 01 December 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where is your research? i suggest you call around m8! btw where and who is the supplier that you mention? talk shiet with no proof h8 people like you.
jese1218
Regular

March 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Thu, 01 December 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KYOTO_ESP wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 15:38

the only thing its gonna do is sound different and weight a few kg less {snip}

Very true. You can only get so much "straight through" before you don't even have a muffler at all. $600 is alot for a Cannon type muffler. My whole system, with XForce muffler (Cannon), redback cat, 2 resonsators, 2 1/2" piping and flanged connection + labour was $660...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Thu, 01 December 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey u guys dont want the mufflers? BASH OFF

simple.
jese1218
Regular

March 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Thu, 01 December 2005 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh we want the mufflers, but just not for that price Razz = justify why too much $$ Very Happy

simple.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Thu, 01 December 2005 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so make him an offer then?
paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Fri, 02 December 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All in all, for all those not happy with the prices no one is forcing you to buy. But the prices if you look around are very resonable (in the case of the apexi one its alomst half rrp and as for the trust titanium one i have called around and they are damn hard to find, for those who can get them, their prices make what im asking for a bargain). But still i am open to any reasonable offer. Why are people comparing different products? why does an armani shirt cost so much more than a shirt at K-mart? If you compare x-force to Apexi or Trust then yeh what can i say...
ra65
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Fri, 02 December 2005 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You cant compare a japanese brand like apexi and trust to a xforce brand. If you look at autobarn even the xforce titanium is like $500-$550 muffler only. $600 for a muffler like that is a reasonable price as you cant get them locally.Dont forget these items are brand new.The qulaity of the product is far better and so is the sound. I have no connection with paul but how would you like it if someone bagged your thread when you are trying to sell a product. Just let the man sell his product already and if you want to make him a offer, do so. If you cant afford it shut up and work harder. Compare apples with apples and if anyone can get a Trust muffler for $350 i want 100 of them.

jese1218 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 01:04

KYOTO_ESP wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 15:38

the only thing its gonna do is sound different and weight a few kg less {snip}

Very true. You can only get so much "straight through" before you don't even have a muffler at all. $600 is alot for a Cannon type muffler. My whole system, with XForce muffler (Cannon), redback cat, 2 resonsators, 2 1/2" piping and flanged connection + labour was $660...

paul_a636
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: NEW! - Apexi N1 and Trust Full titanium with burnt tip Muffler for sale Fri, 09 December 2005 01:45 Go to previous message
At least someone knows what there talking about.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2t Twin Cam *Now with added pics and parts*
Next Topic:1JZGTE Manual Flywheel with Extreme 1000kg 5 Puck Clutch
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:09:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068280696868896 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.