Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » 2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
midnight
Regular

November 2003
2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats Sat, 29 October 2005 04:28 Go to next message
This is an expression of interest on a pair of genuine Competition Sparco Ultras, they are excellent quality FIA approved fiberglass fixed back seats, with upholstery that creates a micro-channeling effect of air between the seat and the driver’s body, which, together with the perfect ergonomics, make it extremely comfortable.

They are made in Italy and have kidney support which is a huge advantage on long drives and are very light. I am 6ft 2 medium build and I fit into these quite snugly.

Condition wise they are overall very good, never used with normal seatbelts so there is no abnormal wear, but there are one or two tiny marks, and a small portion of the plastic on one seats harness hole is cracked.

http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/2900/sparco24wc.th.jpghttp://img495.imageshack.us/img495/337/sparco0qg.th.jpghttp://img486.imageshack.us/img486/9164/sparco4l5yl.th.jpg

retail on these is around $1500 for a pair, so I am looking for $900 firm for the pair with no rails.
Or will trade the pair and cash for a pair of genuine Recaros out of an Integra or late model Evo.

Universal sparco brackets are easily obtainable from good automotive stores, and they fit Recaro sidemount, Bride side mount, and look like they will fit Bride bottom mount rails by redrilling the rails.

Pickup only, Sydney. Serious Enquiries Only
  Send a private message to this user    
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats Sat, 05 November 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still available
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: 2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats Mon, 07 November 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested, but would like to see before i buy.
If you haven't sold them by next saturday (19th), be cool if i came and had a look?

Cheers
Steve
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats Tue, 08 November 2005 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate. drop me a pm closer to when u want to have a look and ill let you know if Ive still got em and to arrange a time.
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: 2x Black Sparco Ultra Competition fixedback seats Mon, 28 November 2005 23:21 Go to previous message
drop to $800
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE86 Front bar
Next Topic:fs: aw11 s/c engine cover skin & another s/c cover
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:07:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040249824523926 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.