Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
silly
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Wed, 02 November 2005 03:46 Go to next message
Hi everyone,
Just a reminder to everyone who wasn't at the meeting / didn't get the sms whatever - Cruise this Saturday 3pm K-Mart Ingle Farm. This cruise will be in a treasure hunt / orienteering format where there will be 9 set points to go to in any order to collect clues for a prize for the first crew back! No prizes for speeding / reckless driving either, it isn't aboout who can tear ass around the most but who can work together with their passenger / street directory the best. Should be lotsa fun, bring a friend to navigate and look for the clues. Bring your radios too.
-Greg
  Send a private message to this user    
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Thu, 03 November 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i hope i can come along but i have to go to dry creek auto wreckers tomorrow at 4 to get a diff centre and brake master cylinder.
So i have to adjust the real brakes and do a brake flush before i can drive it again so hopefully ill have it done by sat so i can come.

cheers
matt
Smile
customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Thu, 03 November 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also i couldnt come to the meeting tuesday so could someone PM me or reply here on where CCC stands with Small Car Sunday.

cheers
matt
Smile

i want to show of my beautiful engine bay lol you could eat of the damn 18RG rocker cover Laughing Laughing Laughing
bradz65
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Thu, 03 November 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah will be on cruise for sure should be good for something different.

Matt-have got another meeting next tuesday night where we will be finalise our small car sunday display info so your more than welcome to come along if your interested in being in display.

customSA63
Regular

February 2005
    NA
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Thu, 03 November 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill come along to the meeting hopefully.
as i got a msg on my phone to come to the last one but yeah the diff was dead and i was getting the brake upgrade done.
also i was joking about been on display lol you saw my gold celica it would make ppl stay away from the CCC stand lol.

cheers
matt
Smile
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
icon1.gif  Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Fri, 04 November 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kool That Should be Fun Il get the girlfriend along she can read maps (I Think Confused)

[Updated on: Fri, 04 November 2005 02:14]

}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Fri, 04 November 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Il be out there this will be my first cruise with CCC cant wait. Cya all Out there,

Cheers BJ.
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sat, 05 November 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL damn i should come here more often...
Hope it went well... Smile
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sat, 05 November 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well the cruise was fun it was only a small one but it was more fun because it wasnt very formal it was more of a muck around. Bloody hot inside the TA22 Embarassed Il be out to many more!!!

BJ
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sun, 06 November 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah... as if i didnt see this post until now... i was doing FA yesterday!!! if i knew i woulda come along!!... especially now that the car is refinished.. just had respray number 3 Smile

how'd it go??
Sledge
Regular

January 2004
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sun, 06 November 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Sun, 06 November 2005 12:11

bah... as if i didnt see this post until now... i was doing FA yesterday!!! if i knew i woulda come along!!... especially now that the car is refinished.. just had respray number 3 Smile

how'd it go??

lol you and me both Smile
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sun, 06 November 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It went really well lots of fun come out next time and dont forget to watch out on the forums for the next CCC cruise. I guess small car sunday is next. I wont b there coz ive got schoolies. Cool ...

BJ.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 November 2005 23:44]

blue72ta22
Regular

March 2003
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Fri, 18 November 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glad you could make it to SCS BJ, Schoolies just like watching Bay Watch anyway, alot of bootie you cant touch, unless....

}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Fri, 18 November 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea ur right ive got a girl anyways so i wouldnt touch any way Cool I thought SCS will be alot more fun and I get to show my car for the first time ever Very Happy . Should be a good day.

BJ
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Sat, 26 November 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh schoolies dont forget the classic chant.

Dry zone, what is it.

Its fucking bull shit.

Ahh good fun.

I will endevour to be at the next meeting just brought a ra40 but could someone let me know about the club rules and regs if it has any.

Sam.
}3ee_)
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Tue, 29 November 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea If ur interested u need to email Adrian at celica72@optusnet.com.au or better yet give him a TXT or call 0403303299 ( I suggest use the phone because he doesnt have his puta up and running 100%). Cheers, BJ
sagluren
Regular

May 2005

Re: Classic Celica Club- cruise Saturday Tue, 29 November 2005 09:33 Go to previous message
Cheers mate i shall get around to it soon

Look forward to seeing you all.

Sam.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Tilbrook "TOYOTA DYNO DAY"
Next Topic:Small Car Sunday Car Cruise Last Night???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:38:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065310001373291 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.