Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Hoping for some help re: Sydney and Motley Crue!...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Toy3T Ra28
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Hoping for some help re: Sydney and Motley Crue!... Tue, 29 November 2005 14:02 Go to next message
Hi all, i hope someone here can help me, I live in Hobart, and always have!, i'm seriously considering last minute arrangements to come to sydney this w-end for the crue concert, problem's are: i've never flown before!, dont have a clue about sydney and what to expect, i'm after info like an approx idea of time\cost of cab from airport to ent. centre(if right location!), good place to eat\stay between airport and concert, areas to avoid!, etc etc, all help is much appreciated. Thankyou.
  Send a private message to this user    
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Hoping for some help re: Sydney and Motley Crue!... Tue, 29 November 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toy3T Ra28 wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 01:02

Hi all, i hope someone here can help me, I live in Hobart, and always have!

We wont hold that against you !

, i'm seriously considering last minute arrangements to come to sydney this w-end for the crue concert, problem's are: i've never flown before!, dont have a clue about sydney and what to expect,

Flying is great fun : ask the hostess if you can join the Mile High Club ?

Sydney is huge compared to Hobart.
As long as you keep to yourself you should be OK.

i'm after info like an approx idea of time\cost of cab from airport to ent. centre(if right location!), good place to eat\stay between airport and concert, areas to avoid!, etc etc, all help is much appreciated. Thankyou.

Airport is about 10Kms from City/Entertainment Centre. Cab should be around $25.Entertainment Centre is right in the middle of Chinatown so if you like Chinese food... If not there is a Maccas in the Ent.Cent.
Heaps of Hotels in the City too.
Try this place for cheap accomodation

http://wotif.com
AW11 no Jitsu
Regular

May 2005
Re: Hoping for some help re: Sydney and Motley Crue!... Tue, 29 November 2005 22:18 Go to previous message
FWDCelica wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 09:11

Airport is about 10Kms from City/Entertainment Centre. Cab should be around $25.Entertainment Centre is right in the middle of Chinatown so if you like Chinese food... If not there is a Maccas in the Ent.Cent.
Heaps of Hotels in the City too.
Try this place for cheap accomodation

Would also be just as easy to catch a train to central and walk from there. Then again, the airport stations are stupidly expensive.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Initial D racing seat....
Next Topic:NCIS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 11:42:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051381587982178 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.