Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » EOI: 7th Gen SX Celica 15" rims and tyres (QLD)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
matt86sx
Regular

April 2004

EOI: 7th Gen SX Celica 15" rims and tyres (QLD) Wed, 30 November 2005 08:32
Hey all,

At the moment there is a chance I might be getting some new rims for my car soon, I'm waiting for someone to get back to me. In the meantime I thought I might gauge any possible interest in the 7th Gen SX ones I have now? Plus it would be good to know that I can sell these before I jump in and commit to buying the other ones.......

Vital Stats:
4 rims with centre caps and tyres
15"x6.5", 5x100, +39 offset (will fit any 5 stud Celica from ST162 onwards)
Tyres - 1 pair Hankook Ventus K102s (about 75% tread), 1 pair Yokohama DNA GPs (about 50% tread), all 205/55VR15 and directional patterns
Absolutely NO gutter rash or scratches - they were in perfect nick when I got them and I have taken great care to make sure they stay that way

Pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/macca_1972/Wheel.jpg

I also have a single VZV21 Camry wheel that I was using as a spare, so I could have a 15" spare wheel as well. (I'm a stickler for legality since you aren't allowed to mix different diameter wheels across an axle). It's 15"x5.5" with a 195/55 Goodyear Eagle Touring tyre (non directional so it can be used on either side) so it is pretty much the same rolling diameter as the others.

Pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/macca_1972/SpareWheel.jpg

Looking at $500 firm for all five. I'm on the Gold Coast, local buyers preferred but I am prepared to ship them at buyers expense.

Cheers,
Matt
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS [Bris]: AE101 Frontcut leftover Superstrut Suspension
Next Topic:gz2o front end
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 15:28:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050699710845947 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.