Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!! Mon, 12 September 2005 16:16 Go to next message
Hello all,

As stated above, I have a modified Toyota Sprinter (AE86) for sale. The specs are as follows;

- Toyota Sprinter AE86
- Runs a 4A-GTE (GZE block), runs standard GZE internals.
- High Flowed Garrett Turbo set on 8psi (can run 16psi no worries).
- 155 rear-wheel kw (Dyno tested) (thats over 200hp!!)
- 2.5" mandrel-bent Turbo-back exhaust system
- Standard suspension
- INJEC fully programmable ECU
- Professionally built by Myaree Automotive Sports, WA.

Some Toymods regulars may remember this car was up for sale in September/October last year. Since then it has gone through extensive repairs, which include;

- Professional rust repairs on all affected areas
- All brake lines replaced
- Full oil change in engine and gearbox.

The car has passed mechanical inspection in preparation for licencing. All that remains is to get it inspected by an engineer, and it's on the road.

This car once on the road will easily embarass most traffic light drag racers. It is that quick (might I add also a little terrifying)!

If you want to looks at pictures, this link will take you to the old thread (sept 04). Please note that these are old pictures, and it looks heaps better plus all rust is gone.

Asking price is $6500 for the complete car.

Priced to sell among the crowd of overpriced Hachi Rokus.

Thanks everyone,

Chris.

[Updated on: Sun, 30 October 2005 14:50]

Send a private message to this user    
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Mon, 12 September 2005 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, I won't be able to answer any questions until Thursday, as I will be in Perth. Thanks for your patience!
AE86_Trueno
Newcomer

February 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Wed, 14 September 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds sweet. pity i don't have money. Sad free bump Very Happy
Brett_
Newcomer

July 2005
    -
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 15 September 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can we see some new pics?
How many kilometres has the engine done now ?
mercuryone
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 15 September 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you ever want to bring the price down i'm currently willing to pay up to $4000.
raptor22785
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 15 September 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know how you said the rust has been removed, does that mean you have a new paint job on the whole car or just certain panels. Pics would be great.

Thanks
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 15 September 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello everyone,

Firstly, thanks for all the interest! To answer everybodies questions;

For those itching to see new pics, they are on the way! I forgot to write that in the initial description.

The engine has done 15,000km since being installed. This brings the total to about 53,000km.

The car has not been resprayed since the rust repair. You'll see this in the upcoming pictures. Therefore, the whole car will need a spray to look great.

mercuryone: Your offer is a bit lower that what we were hoping to get, but we'll keep it in mind.

I hope this answers all questions.

Chris.
raptor22785
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 15 September 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who are Myaree Automotive Sports and what kind of rep do they have, and who in WA can tune the INJEC system? Financials looking promising.

Thanks

Callum
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Fri, 16 September 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Myaree Automotive Sports is a workshop in Myaree, WA. You'll have to ask around or ask them what cars they have put together. As for INJEC tuning, you'll need to ask around for that too.
mercuryone
Newcomer

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Fri, 16 September 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much did it cost for the pro rust repairs?
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Fri, 16 September 2005 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Around $500 bucks I think for the rust repairs.
raptor22785
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Fri, 16 September 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
intercooler?
Connor
Regular

July 2003
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Fri, 16 September 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much do you recon it'd take to get it to tassie? if you can do it for 6 inc transport i'll be really f#ckin interested

cheers

connor
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Sat, 17 September 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freight to tasmania would likely be near $1000 including insurance. We'll keep your offer in mind, but we where hoping to get more. Thanks!
raptor22785
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Sat, 17 September 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could you pm me your phone number

Callum
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Sun, 18 September 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car has no intercooler, and it doesn't need one. The boost is only set on 8 psi, and there is a nissan 4wd 3 core radiator installed which keeps everything very cool. Add another 15psi, and you'll probably need one.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Thu, 22 September 2005 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of offers have been made, some pending pictures. They will be online HOPEFULLY tomorrow night (ie 11:30-12:30).

Also, any phone numbers given out on this thread remain strictly confidential. THIS MEANS DO NOT GIVE IT OUT TO YOUR MATES WITHOUT MY PRIOR APPROVAL. Please!

Chris
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. Sun, 30 October 2005 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like the car is going in the next few days! Last chance to throw in an offer!
raptor22785
Regular

September 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!! Tue, 01 November 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much is it going for?
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!! Tue, 01 November 2005 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not sure mate, but it's pretty close to the asking price.

I think the buyer is buying the car so he can do a complete engine transplant over into his own car. So maybe a rolling shell will be up for sale soon?
bunkyT18
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!! Tue, 01 November 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe I could be very interested in said rolling shell.
ash851
Newcomer

November 2005
Re: 4A-GTE Sprinter For Sale (South West WA) .:Great Value @ $6500:. LAST CHANCE!!!! Thu, 01 December 2005 11:06 Go to previous message
is it still for sale? what about those pics?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB Cheap MA70 - Brisbane area
Next Topic:0*****jza 70 supra 91 model *****0
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:03:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0064890384674072 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.