Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Sun, 25 September 2005 04:56 Go to next message
ADVANCE NOTICE FOR THE DIARIES!!!!!!
Early notice for a TOYOTA Meet and greet for Summernats. After the excellent turn out ew had for the last Summernats we are organising an even bigger meet this year. Details are:
Date: Friday 6 January 2006
Time: 5pm
Location: Road between old and new Parliament Houses (same as last year)
Cost: Your kidding!
Event: Get there early, Yota chatfest, take lots of pics then go cruising round Canberra to Braddon. Similar to last year but with more time to enjoy this time.
Cheers
Mitch & Phil
(extra 'ordinary' social coordinators of the CCG!)

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 04:59]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Mon, 26 September 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Very Happy I entered da Nats a couple of months ago so am well committed now.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 24 November 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys im comeing up for the summernats but because i am from tassie i wont be bringing my carso i might just come and have a look and meet some fellow toymoders Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 24 November 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hey guys im comeing up for the summernats but because i am from tassie i wont be bringing my carso i might just come and have a look and meet some fellow toymoders

Sounds good mate, just be sure to come up and say g'day.

You'll like the nats, it'll be good opportunity for you to see some boobies that you aren't related to Wink .
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Fri, 25 November 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shano....Excellent tag. YOU ARE CLEARLY THE FUNNIEST WANG EVER!!!
""On November 18 2005 the greatest car club ever seen in the ACT was formed. With 8 cars on its initial formation it instantly became Canberras largest Corolla club!
TRoD
Our rides: 4AGTE AE86, AE82, 1J AE71, 4AGTE KE25, 13BT KE15, AE71, 3T KE36, 4AGTE KE38.

TRoD sponsor: Garage Wang "When passion becomes the master of the titanium forecast, roads become of beauty with the traction of finesse"
Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time.""
Cheers
Mitch
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Fri, 25 November 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want to join us, don't you Mitch? Cool Leave those hairdresser cars behind Smile

Keep an eye out for the sponsor's (Wang Garage) December special!
SprinterBoy
Regular

January 2004
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Sat, 26 November 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(puts hand up) Please sir Can I join? Can I join?! Laughing
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Mon, 28 November 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

(puts hand up) Please sir Can I join? Can I join?!

Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time.

You may wish to take up the December special offer from 'Garage Wang'. CCG members recieve a further 5% discount (cash payments only).

December Special, black plastic "drift/drag spec" valve caps: $40 (includes fitting). Bookings essential ph 02 6241 1751

*******RING THIS WEEK AND GET YOUR BLINKER FLUID CHECKED FOR FREE WITH EVERY DECEMBER SPECIAL PURCHASE*******

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/6499/capsplastic0fz.jpg
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Mon, 28 November 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tink I wang da wong number Wink
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Tue, 29 November 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhhh you Rolla boys are piss funny!

Now why would I want to drive a rolla when I already drive one of the best shaped cars ever designed and built??? And if a Celica is a 'hairdressers' car then what the hell is a Rolla?????

Shano, Ill tale 19 of the Garage Wang 'specials'. Bargain....but only if they are matt black, plastic and super soft!

You Rollaboys....
Cheers
Mitch
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 19:07

Ahhhh you Rolla boys are piss funny!

Hey were not all homo's Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Hey they're not all homo's

Fixed.
beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh im sorry, i thought he was talking bout corolla folks in general
not just your conglomeration of bum touchers Rolling Eyes

Didnt know you called yourselves the ROLLA BOYS Laughing

So what do you guys do when your all together at garage wang?

Shocked smoke......smoke Shocked smoke......smoke Shocked smoke.....pole Very Happy
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

oh im sorry, i thought he was talking bout corolla folks in general
not just your conglomeration of bum touchers

Since when was there a problem with touching a girls butt Wink

Quote:

Didnt know you called yourselves the ROLLA BOYS

We don't, we're TRoD. Team Rolla or Die.

Quote:

So what do you guys do when your all together at garage wang?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you *insert psycho laugh here*

Quote:

smoke......smoke smoke......smoke smoke.....tyres

Cool

Don't be cut BB, lot's of people are unable to be members Wink You could join one of the other two rolla clubs in Canberra, I'm sure they would appreciate a third member Laughing
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is beige_bandit jealous of the TRoD goodness?
Quote:

"ABSOLUTELY"
Very Happy

beige_bandit
Regular

September 2005
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Wed, 30 November 2005 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Surprised Ya shit aint funny mother fucker Surprised

Na im kiddn, you gals are hilarious ,love your work
keep up the homosyphilitic action Wink
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 01 December 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lets get this back on topic.

I hope to see some good mullets this year at the Nats and maybe also see a fight on Saturday evening between the "Lebs" and the bogans.

I am also looking forward to having my car called a rotary 653 times over the course of the weekend Rolling Eyes

Lets hope the boobies are better than previous years Laughing

What's everyone else looking forward to?
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 01 December 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im lookin forward not only to the mullets, but the fat bloke who owns it, standing next to the burnout pit with his somebrero and "summernats 94" singlet on over his footy shorts, red as a tomato after standing in the sun for two days straight "too tuff for sunscreen"

That my friend, is the true definition of a hero....

In other news i will more than likely be at the cruise. Anyone wanna lend me some ho's so my ride will look more fly?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 01 December 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

im lookin forward not only to the mullets, but the fat bloke who owns it, standing next to the burnout pit with his somebrero and "summernats 94" singlet on over his footy shorts, red as a tomato after standing in the sun for two days straight "too tuff for sunscreen"

Bwahahaa so true. They even have those roaming model chicks giving out sunscreen and that still isn't an incentive for some of these nobs! Laughing

Quote:

Anyone wanna lend me some ho's so my ride will look more fly?

I think the ho's are more into lancers wif neons and excels with canons than our old rigs. Laughing
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Thu, 01 December 2005 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perhaps i shood combine the best of both worlds, and mate old school rwd with some nu-skool flavas like cannons and neons.... Thatd pull the honeys...

Or i could rub my cock with cheese grater
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG/TOYMODS TOYOTA (Summernats) MEET - Friday 6 January for Summernats Fri, 02 December 2005 00:08 Go to previous message

Please start using the new TOYMODS site at:
http://www.toymods.net/
The upcoming CCG events are listed there for reference and commentetc. This site will close shortly so we should start using the new site.
Cheers
Mitch
(now posting as 'TWEETY')
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WANTED: FORMAL CAR FOR TONIGHT
Next Topic:CCG December Event - Cruise, BBQ & SWAPMEET - Sunday 18 December 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:53:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059959888458252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.