Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Anyone know the car that....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 04:53 Go to next message
Anyone in Newcastle know the Cressida that wiped out on the corner of Tudor and Parry on thurs morning.

For those that don't know he came along Parry street way to fast and tried to turn left into Tudor,understeered to the wrong side and hit the gutter,went up the traffic light pole and bent it over which accted as a ramp and launced the car over the fence into the car yard.Ended up landing between two cars and the driver is not in a good way.
  Send a private message to this user    
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant say i saw or heard anything of it...i can say i would expect more from a toyota owner though....
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i heard about it today
actually saw the car that night. i work at a restarunt in town and he was there that night trying to do burn outs all night.

nice looking car but herad the bloke is a tool. only a matter of time b4 he crashed. was doin 150km/h IN TOWN!!!! no wounder the cops think we are all idiots.

M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazymax wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 18:48

was doin 150km/h IN TOWN!!!!

I spoke to the cab driver that saw the whole thing and he said he tried to take the corner at 140 at least.
Wonder if it was 1j powered.
Thought someone here might know the guy.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah. i work with a bloke that knows him. he pointed out the car to me that night. then we only heard about it today.
yeah 1j.

looked nice. had personal plates, just trying to remember them. something like TOPDEC???

not sure, cant remember
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah theres a guy on here that i spoke to who came into my work he owns a Cressida he put a 1j in it i think his was a silver one
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah could be him,

i know of two other cressidas in town with 1j's.(silver ones i should say) one of my brothers mates (jamie from JT racing) does them. theres always one in there getting done.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 December 2005 08:17]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taken from a post on the Cressida forum... http://ribfeast.no-ip.com/cressida_rolled.jpg
piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked holly shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit that doesn't look good, done a repeat of that HSV in sydney, he can't be extrememly bad though or he would of been airlifted to one of the sydney hospitals.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 20:37

shit that doesn't look good, done a repeat of that HSV in sydney, he can't be extrememly bad though or he would of been airlifted to one of the sydney hospitals.

Should have said serious head injuries and a critical condition.
At least that's what the ambo guys said at the scene.

Edit The reason the wheels are snapped is thats where it went sideways into the gutter before launcing up the traffic light pole.

[Updated on: Fri, 02 December 2005 09:47]

piggy
Regular

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey is that back tyre missing and only 1/2 the rim is left ?
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
piggy wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 20:51

hey is that back tyre missing and only 1/2 the rim is left ?

Back and front.
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and people dont think its a good idea to stop P platers driving these cars Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

That's a nasty accident. Mind you, I'm a little amused the car is in a "Used Car" yard. It brings new meaning to what a used car looks like.

seeyuzz
river
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Fri, 02 December 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=DV=- wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 02:56

and people dont think its a good idea to stop P platers driving these cars Rolling Eyes

no its a good idea to stop tools like this guy from driving these cars

its only the small percentage of idiots that spoil it for the rest of us
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sat, 03 December 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am surprised no-one has said it would buff out?

Even if it was a bog-plain 7mge-powered cressi, there's not avoiding the fact that driving talent is surely lacking in some of the young these days?
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sat, 03 December 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where i come from man i have noticed that there are atleast 4 statstics waiting to happen to every 1 responsible driver as far as p platers go...i dont think its such a small percentage anymore Sad
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 20:37

im not sure what makes you think sydney hospitals are that much better or want more patients from all over the state. The way things are at the moment they have enough problems looking after local injuries..

he sure showed those fords...the tool
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um lets see Sydney's best surgeons are in umm Sydney so his best chance of survival once stabilised if needing surgery would be to have it done down here. Smile

And as much as the media likes to make out the hospitals aren't in that bad a state nor are they killing ppl.
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you work in the sector ill take ur word for it however Newcastle has 2 major hospitals which are capable of all forms of surgery except spinal surgery. Newcastle also services all of northern NSW for surgery and we dont kill people either so yes if hes stuffed his spine he would have been airlifted to sydney..

Im not gonna say ne more about it as its sorta off topic but i did think your comment was a bit subjective.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 December 2005 05:50]

WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 16:44

Um lets see Sydney's best surgeons are in umm Sydney so his best chance of survival once stabilised if needing surgery would be to have it done down here. Smile

and newcastles best surgeons are in newcastle, rona do you now for a fact that sydney surgeons are better then those in newcastle?

and the HSV crash was down in melbourne wasnt it?
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 11:00

there's not avoiding the fact that driving talent is surely lacking in some of the young these days?

OT, but what the hell, i'll answer.

What the fuck?

This sort of shit has NOTHING to do with "driver talent".

Lack of driver talent is not a prerequisite to driving like a complete and utter fucking idiot.

If this guy was doing 140km/h through the city, then talent or not, that sounds pretty damn stupid.

To use this as an example and say "well, driver talent surely is lacking these days!" almost makes the outrageous implication that you think someone with a bit more age and experience could've done such a speed safely. Which definitely wouldn't be the case, methinks.

/end rant
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Merudo wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 23:38

thechuckster wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 11:00

there's not avoiding the fact that driving talent is surely lacking in some of the young these days?

This sort of shit has NOTHING to do with "driver talent".

Lack of driver talent is not a prerequisite to driving like a complete and utter fucking idiot...
/end rant
perhaps i was not obvious enough with my irony.

I would expect 'driving talent' to include the ability to drive safely and in a legal manner in a built-up area. We often think of talent as F1-driving skills.

However, criticism noted.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 01:09

I would expect 'driving talent' to include the ability to drive safely and in a legal manner in a built-up area.

I see your point, also.

Maybe I was trying to read between the lines a little too much. Sorry, I'm tired. Wink

Cheers
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im backing up the comment about driving talent, as it was a 9O degree intersection corner he was apparently trying to take at 14O+, any1 that retarded either lacks alot of talent...or alot of grey matter....i hope they guy has his licence pulled for the best part of the rest of his life if he survives this little stunt, was the cressi blue? if it was id say he is the fucking moron that almost killed me and a bunch of other drivers going thru mayfield at 9O+ at about 2 pm last wednesday or so, all sideways from lane to lane making his way through traffic trying to make up all the time in the world with nowhere to go
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
talent or not.... this was still only an old cressida, 1J i think. NOT A RACE CAR.

if u look on the road at the site, the police have marked out the path the car took. this bloke had no chance of making this. this accedent is put down to sheer stupidity. talent had nothing to do with it.

illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Sun, 04 December 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crazymax wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 10:43

talent or not.... this was still only an old cressida, 1J i think. NOT A RACE CAR.

if u look on the road at the site, the police have marked out the path the car took. this bloke had no chance of making this. this accedent is put down to sheer stupidity. talent had nothing to do with it.

what site? website? or the actual location where this happened?
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, site of the crash.
i was gonna take some pics on the way home from work last night. but forgot my camera.

it was a 7m too. not 1j
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope he learn his lesson the hard way Evil or Very Mad

There's no excuse for doing such stupid speeds even on a highway, got what he deserved IMO and luckily with noone else injured Very Happy
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is going to the auction to see how much it goes for???
wawa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moron of the highest order, some friend on another site are saying hes not the type to speed YEAH RIGHT. also asking people to back off "how would you feel if it was your friend/ family" Id be ashamed to be linked to such a moron. apparently hes going to be okay. as your I.Q. goes down does your luck go up?
-gt-
Regular

I Supported Toymods

October 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WiLo wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 23:30

Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 16:44

and newcastles best surgeons are in newcastle, rona do you now for a fact that sydney surgeons are better then those in newcastle?

and the HSV crash was down in melbourne wasnt it?

Laughing Twice in one post!!

Rona, i think people are getting a bit sick of you spouting off like a tosser on any and every obscure topic. It may come as a bit of a shock to you, but you don't have something worthwhile to contribute every time you post.

How could you possibly claim to know the identity, skills, experience and residency of this nation's surgeons? Are you a nurse unit manager? Or perhaps you are a protege of a collective of our finest doctors?
wawa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are other places in the world besides the state of sydney Rona. I suppose that Sydneys best Surgeons are in sydney, they are not likely to be in perth.
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 14:23]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he's paralysed I'd probably laugh.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Mon, 05 December 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 07:45

If he's paralysed I'd probably laugh.

idiot or not, dont think laughing is the write thing to do.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Tue, 06 December 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

what do you guys rekon??

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1788/cressidarolled4vf.jpg
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Wed, 07 December 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like piping/hose to me.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Wed, 07 December 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if it is abody the arrow is pionting at the arse
wawa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: Anyone know the car that.... Thu, 08 December 2005 12:26 Go to previous message
Ive read on another site that he is going to be ok. a few broken bones but is concious. I for one would wish para or quadra plegia on NOBODY and could never see that as an amusing occurance.
However this guy is a moron of the highest order and i would hope his licence suspension reflects the extreme stupidity of his actions. even though the cresida was stock with mags his actions reflect on all young car enthusiasts. and bring that group nothing but ever stricter rules and supervision. next time the rules get tougher you have idiots like this to thank.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:xA70 Supra Dedicated Thread
Next Topic:1UZ-FE with ITBs being revved video
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:41:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010426044464111 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.