Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
M5 orange Excel Fri, 02 December 2005 22:48 Go to next message
just wondering if anybody on here owns or know who owns a orange Excel on the M5 last night at about 6:15pm that almost caused my girlfriend to write off my ten day old car.

she was driving just through the toll gates (etag lane) pulled into the left lane as she was exiting at Henry Lawson, and had a Tosser pull out from the emergency stopping lane and brake. This was only about 15 metres in front of my girlfriend who was doing 110km and was trying to slow hard. In the end she had to veer to the left into the stopping lane and a bit of grass and shit and over the top of she doesnt know what- which made some large bangs and crashes, and avoid the accident. Behind her she saw a couple of cars and a few trucks hard on the brakes- and too everones amazement the bitch driving the excel was abusing the other drivers.

Needless to say my car is down at the caryard today being investigated for any damage underneath. I already know i have the replace the front skirty thing, both front fog lights, and the exhaust was hanging off at the back abit.

Sorry for the rant, i just want to know if anyone knows the driver. I am extremely pissed right now.
  Send a private message to this user    
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: M5 orange Excel Fri, 02 December 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a toyota forum.. i dont think they make toyota excels....
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 03 December 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stfu tt, the guy is just trying to track somebody down that almost wrote off his car and caused alot of $ in damage, howmuch of a fuckstain do you have to be to come into a thread like this and make smart assed comments like a 15 year old bitch.

kdogg, sux what happened man, the road is unfortunately full of complete morons,once i saw a woman reverse into a stationary car in a car park then get out and abuse the owner of the other car Shocked like wtf!!!, i seriously think an accurate IQ test should be included as part of licence testing and such...good luck tracking down the bone head ur after man

[Updated on: Sat, 03 December 2005 06:27]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 03 December 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orange excel in penrith with personalised plates
owner lives on same road as the rta
5;10 tall brown hair medium tits largish nose thinks she is king shit
GBC_069
Regular

October 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 03 December 2005 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man do i love that description ''medium tits, largish nose''

great !!!!

good luck in finding her dude !!! sounds like a brick thro windscreen would be more in order if you know who did it, coz i doubt she would cough up any dough, and even lecturing her wouldnt do anything !!!!

nick.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 03 December 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't driving an excel punishment enough?

nah fuck her right up, i cant stand snotty stuck up hoes No No No
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 03 December 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell us how it goes
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 18:18

stalker .....
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he probably sold the car to her Laughing
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pay me and ill take care of her........... guarenteed results
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hows her ass? Rolling Eyes
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im waiting for "ghetto booty" reply.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 16:56

Quote:

left the corollas alone..........

past SICK rides:
SIR53X rolla
MY98 WRX Wagon
94 Lancer GSR (Evo3 Converted)

Current ride:
96 CRX Targa Top......... just like a go-kart!!! only more sexier and classier

what?? by making her drive your SICK CRX and feel more embarrassed then when driving her excel?

joy oh joy Rolling Eyes
TT_50AR
Regular

April 2005
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-=DV=- wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 17:25

stfu tt, the guy is just trying to track somebody down that almost wrote off his car and caused alot of $ in damage, howmuch of a fuckstain do you have to be to come into a thread like this and make smart assed comments like a 15 year old bitch.

kdogg, sux what happened man, the road is unfortunately full of complete morons,once i saw a woman reverse into a stationary car in a car park then get out and abuse the owner of the other car Shocked like wtf!!!, i seriously think an accurate IQ test should be included as part of licence testing and such...good luck tracking down the bone head ur after man

mate i feel 4 the guy and dam str8 they excel should go n get crushed 4 this but still if the guy even is on this forum he aint gonna own up!!!!
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 09:24

mate i feel 4 the guy and dam str8 they excel should go n get crushed 4 this but still if the guy even is on this forum he aint gonna own up!!!!

I would have to agree with this.
like "yo dude tis me send me da bill an I'll pay it fo ya" (is that how it goes).
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 04 December 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 02:27

time2play wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 16:56

Quote:

left the corollas alone..........

past SICK rides:
SIR53X rolla
MY98 WRX Wagon
94 Lancer GSR (Evo3 Converted)

Current ride:
96 CRX Targa Top......... just like a go-kart!!! only more sexier and classier

what?? by making her drive your SICK CRX and feel more embarrassed then when driving her excel?

joy oh joy Rolling Eyes

hahah nice, must say i noticed the sigs from the autosalon thread Laughing
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Thu, 08 December 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What exactly did you plan on doing if you did find the owner of this car?

Were u with her in the car at the time?
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Thu, 08 December 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TT_50AR wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 09:24

-=DV=- wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 17:25

he asked if any1 KNEW the owner...this might come as news man but some people on this forum do know people that....u better sit down for this....DONT DRIVE TOYOTAS!!!!, and even if the guy is on this forum and wont own up..what on this earth gives u the right to flame him for trying to find them, and i still fail to see what justifies the comment u made, that one would expect to hear come out of the mouth of a smart assed 15 yr old bitch
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Thu, 08 December 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What i find interesting is kdogg trying to locate this person? Lets say for example, he did find her, then what is he gunna do... keyboard warrior hey ass to death, throw a brick at her car?

What does that acheive in the end?

To me THAT is the bitchy smartass 15yo thing to do
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Fri, 09 December 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

trash that ass
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 10 December 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ur just jealous Razz

and my crx isnt all that bad
kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 10 December 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually in case none of you know i do have witnesses, and a girlfriend that works for the police, so as for this thrashing shit, it is mainly piece of mind for myself and to know that the police are actually going to do something about it. And that is purely the reson for wanting to know.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 10 December 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So have you gone and looked at the one that SEXY 16 mentioned?
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 10 December 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont forget this bit
Quote:

kdogg
Regular

November 2004
Re: M5 orange Excel Sat, 10 December 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dad lives in penrith so im gonna go out and have a look over the weekend, if it is i will probably give to my girls workmates and let them sort it out, if nothing happens then i will have to sort it out. Evil or Very Mad still know nothing about the actual car, but i know she can identify it. Im still pissed off cos it cost me my excess and my no claim bonus, plus my insurance will go up next year, thank god im over 25 Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: M5 orange Excel Sun, 11 December 2005 08:22 Go to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 04 December 2005 16:49

he probably sold the car to her Laughing

not really
i had the car and wholesaled it to a caryard on parramatta road and then it came back to the penrith ghetto
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Classic Jap car pics`
Next Topic:Nudge bar
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:25:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056719779968262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.