Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
**AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 28 November 2005 04:51 Go to next message
Well I've got a kouki Levin grille that my girlfriend bought for me. I'm in need for other parts and/or Christmas stuff FOR MY FRICHEN GIRLFRIEND! (selling presents from her to pay off presents for her Rolling Eyes ). Apparently her brother got it off his friend who's staying in Japan. I don't know the whole or even the real story, she wouldn't tell me because she was afraid to find out how much it cost lol

What is for sale is a brand new late model Levin grille. It's so new, the older ones you see have this old layer of yellow film around of it due to age, the buyer would think he got jipped because this doesn't have that!

This is the "letter box" grille, is suppose to accomodate the foglights, they are sealed on the grille, they're suppose to be pealed off for the foglights. Comes new in the box, I only took it out because I recieved it as a present and I had to open it in front of her with this face -> Shocked . Comes wrapped in this paper with tissue-like material and genuine toyota box.

I don't know how much it's really worth, but I'm not really inclined to sell it for 250.

I'm in Sydney, will delivery to most parts of Sydney by myself because I've got three months of doing nothing after the 30th Evil or Very Mad
Winner also gets an unwanted FULLY SICK JAY DEE EM black clock surround. Not really willing to ship unless you arrange the shipping because it's quite big and I don't know what to do :S

Anyways here are the pics

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7581/dsc001431hr.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6599/dsc001450ww.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4199/dsc001511zh.jpg

My little brother spelt it, I SWEAR Rolling Eyes

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/605/dsc001537uw.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 22:52]

Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 28 November 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unbroken tabs, because... IT'S BRAND SPANKING NEW.

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9417/dsc001469ln.jpg

I creamed my pants when I opened these. Don't worry, none of it is on the grille. Maybe on the tissue Razz

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5932/dsc001480in.jpg
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 28 November 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay to make a few things clear:

1. this grille does not have the word "Levin" on it. Why? I don't know, my guess is that the dealers put them on. The ones fron Ireland and the like have TOYOTA on it so that's what made me guess!

2. This is a brand new grille. Look around at other kouki grilles, and see how much the owner wants. And then you can judge how much this grille is worth. Note that this is FRICHEN BRAND NEW AND NO TABS ARE SMASHED, JABBED, LEFT HOOK, STRAIGHT, UPPERCUTTED. Oh wait, they are straight!

3. I'm willing to ship but I guess you gotta arrange it. free shipping is not included.

4. The clock surround is free, I'm probably gonna sell it anyways (someone has bidded on them for 25 already). So if your quick enough, you'll get a JAY DEE M clock surround if you buy this.

I apologise for sounding like a dickhead, but I just want to make some things clear. I'm in no rush to sell it. If you want to express how much of a dickhead I am for selling a big chunk of plastic, then, feel free! I don't mind.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 12:23]

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 28 November 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xolent wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 23:21

Okay to make a few things clear:

1. this grille does not have the word "Levin" on it. Why? I don't know, my guess is that the dealers put them on. The ones fron Ireland and the like have TOYOTA on it so that's what made me guess!

2. This is a brand new grille. Look around at other kouki grilles, and see how much the owner wants. And then you can judge how much this grille is worth. Note that this is FRICHEN BRAND NEW AND NO TABS ARE SMASHED, JABBED, LEFT HOOK, STRAIGHT, UPPERCUTTED. Oh wait, they are straight!

3. I'm willing to ship but I guess you gotta arrange it. free shipping is not included.

4. The clock surround is free, I'm probably gonna sell it anyways (someone has bidded on them for 25 already). So if your quick enough, you'll get a JAY DEE M clock surround if you buy this.

I apologise for sounding like a dickhead, but I just want to make some things clear. I'm in no rush to sell it. If you want to express how much of a dickhead I am for selling a big chunk of plastic, then, feel free! I don't mind.

no more writing on any of these grills sold new from toyota anymore
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 28 November 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's my expert Irishman! Knew you were going to reply Smile

Whatever he said yo'

but yeh, you can easily get any decal and have whatever you want on them.

You could be reprezentin' Paul's krew, the legendary team borat hi-5 or die! (must have his consent ofcourse)

horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 28 November 2005 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any better pics of the whole thing from the front?
llawntec@bigpond.net.au
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Tue, 29 November 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM SENT! can pic up this weekend...

where abouts in syd are you?
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Tue, 29 November 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied

still for sale guys
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Tue, 29 November 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5338/dsc001470ac.jpg

Okay I'm willing to trade these w/ cash adjustment for one of the following:
5x50 Australian dollar notes and another 1x100 Australian dollar note. Laughing
G/C (no tears, no retrim) Drivers Bride/recaro reclinable bucket seat w/ rails to suit and cash adjustment in your favour.
some suspension components other than shocks and struts
AZA510
Regular

May 2002

Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Wed, 30 November 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Wed, 30 November 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied.

still up for grabs guys!!!

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Fri, 02 December 2005 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
up up and away!!!

350 guys!

get you a nice fucken grille!
Jonny2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Sat, 03 December 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would buy the clock suround if you sell it seperately.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Sat, 03 December 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If he wont you should still be able to buy them from Toyota.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Sat, 03 December 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay

clock surround is 350

and you get a free grille Very Happy

someone's already offered 25 already for the clock surround

but i would really like to sell as a whole
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Mon, 05 December 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump!

tree fiddy would get you a nice grille
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** Fri, 09 December 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay that's it

first offer over 300 gets it
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Sun, 11 December 2005 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for the love of god!

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AGAIN TO CLEAR THINGS UP:

1. This grille IS FRICHEN TOYOTA GENUINE. IT DOESN'T GET ANYMORE GENUINE THAN THIS.
2. The white thing on the grille (where the foglights go) are removable, they're suppose to be removed!
3. Shipping at your own expense, which is not much, considering the box weights less than 5kgs.
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hm, not many offers so far, maybe if u dropped the price just a little bit?

Tell me if you want to drop it a bit, im interested Smile
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all my offers are through pm

got alot of interest but I can't let it go.

300 is too frichen cheap already. I've been told it's 400 to get from toyota, add gst and possibly shipping and the time you have to wait.

Sorry this price is firm. You are getting a new item here mang. Has not been put on the car or whatever. I'm just desperate to get the mulah for xmas present for gf it's killing me! Work hasn't rostered me enough so I'm desperate.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much is a little?
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh man, i didnt mean to offend you or anything, im sure the grille is worth it, but i just cant justify that much sorry...

Um...would u accept 250 including postage? just a starting figure, im sure u would of had better offers though Smile

Justin
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My interest is gone by the way, got one elsewhere.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bustin wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 14:28

yeh man, i didnt mean to offend you or anything, im sure the grille is worth it, but i just cant justify that much sorry...

Um...would u accept 250 including postage? just a starting figure, im sure u would of had better offers though Smile

Justin

best offer is 290 but I don't know if he's still interested

did i do something wrong? lol

good on ya parrot. how much did you score a brand new one for?

sorry for the attitude, the heat and pressure from xmas is getting to me!

honestly is asking 300 a rip off? I don't think so but you guys tell me what you think!!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 04:45]

Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not a rip off bruv, its just more than i can afford sorry!

Find out if ur $290 offer stands, if not, pm me and i should be able to take it off your hands, if your feeling full of good Christmas cheer Laughing seriously though, i can negoitate upwards in your favour a little more...

Peace out,

Justin

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 05:15]

xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
parrot
Regular

July 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't want to know Wink Not new, 2 years old. Good luck with yours. I'm with Bustin, new or not, it's a lot of money for a grille. Someone will pay just maybe not quickly.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: **AE86 KOUKI LEVIN GRILLE** FIRST OFFER WITH 300 GETS IT!! GOTTA GO THIS WEEK!!! Mon, 12 December 2005 13:20 Go to previous message
yeh i agree

but yeh, as stated it's just something new for a 20 year old car. it's hard to come by, i'm not jacking up the price or anything. but it's a genuine and all and considering it wasn't even sold to the adm.

meh, either way, I'm not the one losing money, but I just don't like the idea of my gf buying something and me selling it for ridiculously cheap ya know? Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WRECKING: AE82 Seca> Updated: More pics...
Next Topic:ra23 celica bumpers and other bits for sale (TAS)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:49:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069019794464111 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.