Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Sun, 04 December 2005 23:58 Go to next message
Well after much thought i have decided the celica is gonna go up for sale if i can get the right price for it Sad Its a Aus spec (wide body model) 1990 GT4. It has 235000km on the clock but had a reconditioned engine put in at around 200000k which i have all the receipts for. I have owned the car for 1 year and in the year i have already spent thousands on it.
The car is close to stock with the only perfomance modifications being a K&N high flow panel air filter and the turbo has the compressor wheel out of a supra ct26. Recently i have perchased brand new shadow chrome 17" wheels and new tyres, had the brakes replaced, reconditioned the alternator and had full service on the fuel system including having the injectors cleaned and a carbon cleaning.
It has rego till july 2006 and im looking for around $11000ono

Here are a couple of pics of it and i have alot more pics in my members ride thread which is linked in my signiture.
Also i live in Newcastle, NSW Smile

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/wantaturbo/IMG_0052.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/wantaturbo/IMG_0050.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/wantaturbo/IMG_0048.jpg

Any questions or inquiries reply to this thread or send me a pm, cheers Bill Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 00:00]

Send a private message to this user    
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Forgot to mention im willing to swap for a medium/large car. My mobile number is 0407123948 incase i dont get back to pm's or replies.
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
medium/ larger car. will..... what u doing???

this is a cool car guys.... should be snapped up nice a quick.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i dunno i must be losing my marbles Razz Its a great fun car i just dont get to enjoy it enough lookin for a more cruisy car to get around town, u never know i might get a boat soarer like yours Wink
crazymax
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GO THE BOAT!!!!!!
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rare Blue.

Dammit where is the spare cash when you need it...!
GriZZly
Regular

June 2005
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with the sale bill im in the same dilemma but noones put up their hand for a reasonable price for my car so im content to keep it for the moment.. especially as my mind changes daily Razz (basically when im driving vs when its parked)

we should have a first and final newy gt4 cruise before we say goodbye to it though
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 05 December 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah we should do im still yet to c your's in the flesh Very Happy
da_foles
Regular

August 2005
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Tue, 06 December 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate why don't u just keep it? Its still a car like any other. four wheels, steering wheel? whats wrong with driving it in traffic thats what cars are made for dude? You get everything u have in this car from what you would get from a camary only these have a turbo and 4wd. At the end of the day its still a car dude.

Keep it I say.

Smile

WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Tue, 06 December 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone would think this is a convince me out of sellin my car thread Razz i know what u mean but if i can get the right price for it i'll let it go to someone who will spend more time on it and get to drive it like gt4's r meant to be driven Very Happy

So anyone interested?
Rothan
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Tue, 06 December 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about a Celsior

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=85312&start=0&rid=9733&S=9c72145156e a7f4b1452a62f1d6c3f6c
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Wed, 07 December 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very tempting and would probably consider it but since your in Brisbane i think it would complicate things a bit too much. Im not too sure what needs to be done to get it registered in NSW compared to QLD ? Confused So unless u happen to have the car in NSW and its easy to sort out registering it i'll have to say no thanx for now. But thanx for the offer mate Smile
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Thu, 08 December 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump! price is negotiable Very Happy
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Sat, 10 December 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with Foles

Keep it mate, i sold my WhiteLightning a year ago, and i kicked my ass everyday when i have to drive my R31 boxy skyline to work.... Just spend some money fixing up the car if needed and just drive and enjoy it...

I had the hardest time living without my pride and joy... luckily i came across an oportunity and bought a similar one back. I"ll never part with it again.

I say keep it and enjoy it!
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Sun, 11 December 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alliance_22 wrote on Sat, 10 December 2005 20:52

I agree with Foles

Keep it mate, i sold my WhiteLightning a year ago, and i kicked my ass everyday when i have to drive my R31 boxy skyline to work.... Just spend some money fixing up the car if needed and just drive and enjoy it...

I had the hardest time living without my pride and joy... luckily i came across an oportunity and bought a similar one back. I"ll never part with it again.

I say keep it and enjoy it!

Unfortunately i dont have the money to keep it Sad otherwise there is a chance i probably would. But as it stands i have a car loan i cant afford so i need to sell the gt4 and get a cheaper boring car Sad
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 12 December 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why did you replace the turbo comp wheel?
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toyota Celica 1990 GT4 Turbo for sale Mon, 12 December 2005 04:19 Go to previous message
digitalpho3nix wrote on Mon, 12 December 2005 12:09

Why did you replace the turbo comp wheel?

It was done before i got the car, but the whole turbo was replaced when the reconditioned engine went in and he just used a higher flowing comp wheel out of the the supra ct26 for a bit better flow.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale: 1993 Lexus Soarer - V8 Luxury model (Sydney)
Next Topic:Sprinter fs Adelaide
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:23:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057809352874756 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.