Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » WRX's.....who's sick of them?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 09:29 Go to next message
is anyone sick of WRX's. sure they are fast, but they look soooo boring. Id choose an old toyota with a bit of style over any WRX anyday. I'm sick of the "pimped" factor thats exploding outa every WRX aswell. every WRX owner out there puts blinged up pimpin' rims on their ride....can't these people do something original!

e.g.
http://www.ultracar.com/Subaru/WRX%20BLUE%20CWEST. jpg

how many of these have we seen in magazines?
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fast is a relative term.
standard wrx is slow.
STi is much better, but still boring/common looking
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The WRX is one of the best production cars to date.

It not the cars you are sick of, its the bonehead owners.

Rex would love a Stock WRX, any year.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Rex_Kelway wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 21:17

No mate, it's the car.

seeyuzz
river
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont really have that much against the rex...ITS THOSE DAM SKYLINES I HATE, EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY P-PLATER WANTS ONE, AND HAS ONE. worst part is when they own an 82 model one and thing there king shit because they own a skyline.

granted its more attitude of driver but its gonna get to the stage where when ever you goto drag/races all there is going to be is skylines...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't be sick of WRXs, I've never driven one.
AWD turbo boxer, in a 4 door sedan. Good day driver + weekender. Smile

The look is just a small-sedan-gone-crazy style, which I like.

There are a lot of crappy riced up ones out there, but thats the same with S13s, JZA80s, Integras, Civics and Skylines (have I missed any?).

Let me guess why this post is here... you got beaten by a WRX didn't you? Razz
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG i hate all those skyline drivers. I know a few. HAHA a mate of mine has been looking for one, he thinks he'll be top shit when he gets it....funniest thing is, he only has $800 HAHAHHA, with rego and insurance...and with his huge sound system he is determined to put in it...well he's dreaming. they are soooo lame! its nothing special, they just need to get over it.

i hate of the whole "sick mate" factor in skylines and WRX's. tut tut tut....oh and lastly, what i hate more than the cars and the drivers in the cars is the music....this "Dff Dff" stuff...some day I'm gonna drive around with a huge sound system playing some jazz or soul.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 22:22

HAHA a mate of mine has been looking for one, he thinks he'll be top shit when he gets it....funniest thing is, he only has $800 HAHAHHA, with rego and insurance...and with his huge sound system he is determined to put in it...well he's dreaming.

He's not dreaming, he's being a stupid dick.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been in a lightly tuned sti with go mods limited to an ebc and 3" exhaust it hauled ass though the first 3 gears defiantley worth 60k
wawa
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my guess is that the cops who chase (but cant catch) stolen wrxs would be the ones who hate them the most.
There is an easy answer officers; a speeding bullet beats a speeding subaru everytime. "damn sarge these glocks have a hair trigger" "but you killed five car thieves constable" "just a lucky shot I guess sarge".
On a more serious note. I thought that subaru would have learned not to put such an ugly nose on the Imprezza after the disasterous bug eye, but no theyve gone and done it again. yuk.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 12:09]

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Are you suppose to be like Putty on Seinfield?

Anyways, all i love doing, is blowing them fully sicks away in their rex's, 200sx and skylines. Then they ask wtf you got in that thing? haha
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
totally agree Wink its every toyota dream.. Razz
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am very fond of 'sleeper' wrx's (if there is such a thing anymore), they are however getting extremely common here in Perth.

However, there is nowhere near as many wrx's as there are skylines. I think ppl just buy them for the street cred, instead of a car that's a rewarding drive. I think about 1 or 2% of skylines I see are actually real GTR's. The only Skyline worth shelling out the dough for IMO.

I am a P-Plater myself, and I do 'zip' around in my Corolla SX, and give it a bit of a poke every now and then. But some other P-Platers are just plain arrogant. For example, I was dropping a workmate home just the other night in Cannington, and a friggin R33 tailgated me the whole way down Albany Hwy (Like 1.5 - 2 meters between us). Fucking idiot was showing off to his mate. Of course, I'm getting the heebie-jeebies 'cause I am not insured yet!

No wonder you hear about so many young drivers in the media and online forums such as nissansilvia and skylines australia saying they crashed their ride the other day, because they were driving like dumb knobheads. For example, this dude I used to work with (19 yr old) bought a 180sx with some mods, including fooly hektik 3.5" zorst. The idiot wrote it off barely 2 months later cause he rolled through a stop sign and t-boned a trailer (friggin' lucky he didn't hit the car) 'cause he was showing off to his mates and not paying attention.

Whew! That was a record rant I think! My 2 cents
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry Rex, but if I was to get one of the best production cars to date it would be this = XW GTHO have a read about it here
http://www.fomoco.com.au/HO-DTH.html
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont hate the wrxs and the skylines...

what THEY hate, however, is the fact that i keep up in the corners with my massive 70rwkw Very Happy

and thats enough for me
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to agree with rex the cars ain't that bad and a tastefully modified or stock rex is a nice car. Its the bone head owners that love to stick 18+ inch chromies on them and think they are fully sik that shits me.

I have driven a stock MY2004 WRX Wagon, nice car reasonably quick what scares you though is they are just too easy too drive fast.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Thu, 01 December 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a wrx on every corner now... but thats ok, they dont like my twinky Evil or Very Mad
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have nothign against WRXs i love the sound from a done up exhaust system most of all... But what i dislike is SOME of those drivers are complete idiots dragging everyone off the lights... i mean come on i'm on my mum's Ford Laser 3sp auto, give me a break!

In the terms of skylines, i like all of them ... those without a P plate... and i hate all those with one... maybe with the exception of the 86-88 HR31 coupes, cause they are rare as pies. But those with R32 onwards on Ps i dislike their attitude and i think they are wasting a good car dragging everyone off the line.

But to track back to the topic, i think WRX has its nice looks, although the 2005 end of year model, the ones with a different front bumper, that looks no offense GAY... But i'd prefer a 89 Toyota Celica ST162 over any other car any day Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My GF has a MY99 WRX, the thing is a pleasure to drive. Ultimately, the XX in it's current state is still a little bit quicker in a straight line, but I can't deny the car is a great car to blast through traffic, and very livable.

It's a confidence inspiring car, taking some corners that I do in the XX at about the same speed with a minimum of fuss.

It brakes well too, almost as well as the XX (which is slightly lighter).

Starts raining though, it'd absolutely wipe the floor with mine Smile

It's image has been tarnished by the amount of fool siiks that drive them.
-=DV=-
Regular

May 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never get sick of wrx's, especially the boneheads that pull up next to an old white 4th gen celica and think they will try to impress theyre slut by picking on what they assume to be a front wheel drive naturally aspirated "hairdressers car"...then wonder what happened when they find the tail lights of said old white 4th gen celica edging further and further out of theyre grasp...lol eat my rich sooty 165 exhaust RICERS!!!
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd happily give my sprinter away for a STI 22B. The 2 door rex's are one of my most favorite cars Smile
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i like the car, but 2 ppl at my work place already have one.
and i dont want to be the third.
mz21_shiznac
Regular

January 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmm yes a 22B STI 2 door. A very nice machine....
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u cannot compare old school with tew technology ..

gimme an STI anyday..
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gerald1 wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 20:29

every WRX owner out there puts blinged up pimpin' rims on their ride....can't these people do something original!

you obviously dont know many wrx owners.

the majority of wrx owners HATE rice as much as any of you do, just go and check out any wrx forum, and looks for a thread about bling rims. you'll find about 2 dickheads who like the pimpin chromies that add 20+kg each corner ( Rolling Eyes ) and about 50 car enthusiasts who would take a nice set of light weight rays or ekneis any day over the ugly, heavy, eye sore rims.
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could be worse then putting rims and exhaust on a good car....its when people put the huge rims and fart cannon (on stock piping) on a piece of poo car. up in QLD saw a late 80's mitzubisihshis (spelling) colt with chromies and a cannon. was a beat up old car with crust fading yellow paint....why bother....
WYSIWYG
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Fri, 02 December 2005 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get real annoyed when the WRX owners club meet in our local autox events. They have subaru hats, crew jackets and stars and swirls stickers on their cars and wants 'NNN' racings numbers. seriously, theyre 70% dweebs and fatsos which many won't even autocross, maybe chit-chat and take pics. They also seem to require to pull the handbrake for the turns like its the only way to drive an AWD, then ends up messing up the course. and for some reason they think rain gives them super powers so they pray for it during our weekend events
well anyway, check out the Rawtime results (last list) from an autocross event in the cold pouring rain held in NYC dubbed
*Subaru Challenge/Subaru Day" Laughing

http://www.autox4u.com/2003results/9282003nyr.htm

[Updated on: Fri, 02 December 2005 21:24]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are jsut too many ricers who put 4inch exhausts and massive chrome rims and clear tail lights on the WRX's that kill it for the enthusists.

wrx's are a pretty good car as an all round package. the things that turn people off is the insurance and they risk of owning one and also the bad image that has been presented by the majority of owners out there.

having said that they arent blisteringly fast, but most modifed examples only have lowered suspension front mount exhaust and a blow off valve and not really any boost increases and a blacktop s13 with 11psi will flog one anyday. i didnt believe it was possible until my mate showed me not too long ago.

they have alot of good points and some bad, but i think its more bad image than anything that pisses everyone off, oh and therye everywhere too.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 10:51

having said that they arent blisteringly fast, but most modifed examples only have lowered suspension front mount exhaust and a blow off valve and not really any boost increases and a blacktop s13 with 11psi will flog one anyday. i didnt believe it was possible until my mate showed me not too long ago.

I call bullshit on that one, depending on which model you mean. The newer shape maybe, but those mods on an earlier one, it'd have the measure of the S13 easy.
BOCKA
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the wrx's (98 - 00) are my favourite, i dont beleve some people deserve them so much though when they are modded in stupid ways. id personally would love a white 99 wrx with subtle kit and 18" black faced (chrome polished lip) rims. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeahhhhhhhh
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 13:55

domasik wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 10:51

I call bullshit on that one, depending on which model you mean. The newer shape maybe, but those mods on an earlier one, it'd have the measure of the S13 easy.

a massive exhasut on a WRX is gona make it sound fully sick but will actully effect mid range torque. front mount intercooler increases you intake lenght and increases lag. im pretty sure it was a 1998 model.

add that too standard shocks + lowered springs (car seems to squat alot on acceleration) and compare it to the s13 which has a 4.6 ratio mechanica LSD coilovers.

why would an older WRX be faster than a newer one? the newer ones are faster. my dad forrestor XT can beat any rex up to 2000 im pretty sure he said but after 2000 they start getting faster.

the slight boost increase makes a MASSIVE difference on the SR20 and diff ratio helps alot too
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 11:15

a massive exhasut on a WRX is gona make it sound fully sick but will actully effect mid range torque. front mount intercooler increases you intake lenght and increases lag. im pretty sure it was a 1998 model.

Yes, it will effect mid-range torque. It will increase, same as any turbo car. Lag means nothing once on boost.

add that too standard shocks + lowered springs (car seems to squat alot on acceleration) and compare it to the s13 which has a 4.6 ratio mechanica LSD coilovers.

If anything the WRX could do with LESS grip on a launch. It has too much grip, requiring a massive clutch dump with uber revs to stop them from bogging down. Conventional arguments of squat would probably work in it's favour.

why would an older WRX be faster than a newer one? the newer ones are faster. my dad forrestor XT can beat any rex up to 2000 im pretty sure he said but after 2000 they start getting faster.

The MY99 WRX had 160kW. The MY00 had 165kW (?). The MY99 had a factory weight of 1290kg. The MY00 had a factory weight of a smidge under 1400kg. Of course the Forrester is faster to 2000rpm, it has a baby turbo and bigger engine.

the slight boost increase makes a MASSIVE difference on the SR20 and diff ratio helps alot too

A slight boost increase is one thing, a front mount and exhaust is a better thing. Unless you neglected to mention the S13 has an exhaust too, I still call bullshit.

That, or the WRX owner can't drive.

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s13 has front mount exhaust and dump pipe. all im trying to say is even i thought they were untouchable as far as speed is concerned but i was proved wrong.

when i said 2000 i ment 2000 -> model WRX's not 2000rpm.
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love wrxs all model except bug eye and current model. i guess being common doesnt really bother me at all, i still love the r32 skyline shape doesnt matter how common they are aswell

though after owing an aw11, the wrx when you sit and drive in it doesnt feel very sporty/racey if you know what i mean. even how fast they are its still feels like a family car

and whoever think wrxs are slow must have not seen one driven to its potential. my friends 03sti with performance mods being just an xforce exhaust system, on his first ever night at wsid ran consistant 12.9-13.0sec. i drive the sti every now and then and puts a smile to my face every time, even in 6th gear on motorway, it pulls so much harder then my aw11 in 2nd gear

same for 200sx and skylines, with the right mod and driver they arent slow, i also have few friends with nissans and only front mount, exhaust and bleedvalve they run low 13s

now there are d1ckhead drivers everywhere, not just behind the wheels of rexs and skyines, i seen plenty drive toyotas, ford, mitsubishe etc... aswell and would u beleive i saw a 2dr newish merc, amg55 or something, sounds very v8ish, speeding in and out of traffic dangerously, something you dont see everyday
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, there a lot of wrong facts just stated. ill lay it out for you

my99/my00 - 160kw, 1270kg.
0-100 in just under 6 secs

my97-98 were 155kw, and a bit slower, but not by much

94-96 were fukin quick, they had the bigger td05 turbo, and did 0-100 in about 5.6-5.8

however, the my01 was slow as fuck (compared to ealier models), due to the extra weight. it would manage the 1/4 in mid 14s, and the 0-100 in mif- high 6s.

now, as far as mods on the rexies go, i have a my00, and with JUST a tbe, i ran a 13.96 with a 2.0 60ft. i also ran a 14.2 with a 1.9 60ft, so that suggest there is room for AT LEAST .1 of a second, meaning 13.8. and thats with only a 3" tbe. do s13s run that? Rolling Eyes

and the wrx is always faster than a forrester, you got a guy that either cant drive or didnt want to burn his clutch for the sake of beating a fozza.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 03 December 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirty_Sanchez wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 17:30

i'd happily give my sprinter away for a STI 22B. The 2 door rex's are one of my most favorite cars Smile

22b is nothing
p1 is the daddy of them all only 100 made for motorsport ever
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 21:48

gimme an STI anyday..

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW WW!!!!
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 12:25

Les wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 21:48

gimme an STI anyday..

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW WW!!!!

haha ning nang nong !
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The bluey loves the wrx battle
ra_28
Regular

April 2004
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There like ass holes everyone has one.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 04:04]

havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my freinds girl friend was getting picked up by parents from a party, and she threw up all through the back seat of the STI they've owned for about a month Laughing Laughing

*que song*
STOP SNIFFIN THE GLUE CHECK OUT THE SUBARU!

p.s if anyone can find link to that song please post it.
illuminatus
Forums Junkie

March 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Mon, 05 December 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.lpc24.com/
jasonp1977
Regular

May 2002
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 10 December 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought a new WRX wagon in 2001 and put 100,000km on it over 3 years. Was a great everyday car to drive, but sold it after I got my chaser. With the manual 1J the chaser had much better power through the rev-range, and was easier to drive from low rpm. The interior in the WRX was much better in the WRX but that's expected for a 2001 Vs 1988 car. My WRX only had a set of custom fulcrum coilovers, antilift kit, rear swaybar and BPM turbo-back exhaust. Handled great but would have been better with a 2.5T instead Wink

The aircon blew up 2 days after the 100K service, out of warranty and I wasn't happy about it.
mc68
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 10 December 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sat, 03 December 2005 11:24

Yes, it will effect mid-range torque. It will increase, same as any turbo car. Lag means nothing once on boost.

If anything the WRX could do with LESS grip on a launch. It has too much grip, requiring a massive clutch dump with uber revs to stop them from bogging down. Conventional arguments of squat would probably work in it's favour.

The MY99 WRX had 160kW. The MY00 had 165kW (?). The MY99 had a factory weight of 1290kg. The MY00 had a factory weight of a smidge under 1400kg. Of course the Forrester is faster to 2000rpm, it has a baby turbo and bigger engine.

A slight boost increase is one thing, a front mount and exhaust is a better thing. Unless you neglected to mention the S13 has an exhaust too, I still call bullshit.

That, or the WRX owner can't drive.

not to mention that aus delivered 99/00 had 3.54 final drive,

and ps. there is zero diference in 99/00 wieght, the 01 on the other hand is a tad heavier Smile

if i had my choice for a cruiser these days id definantely get a forester gt/xt...pretty much a jacked up rex...can do the same things to then, and arent as common.
Karma Supra
Occasional Poster

August 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sat, 10 December 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate "scumbarus" they are everywhere in the uk.... Tend to be driven by tossers too!!!!
BigWillieStyles
Regular

October 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sun, 11 December 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like WRX's, but im sure sick of silvias and 180's. Evil or Very Mad
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sun, 11 December 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate older wrxs........ maybe its cause ive had bad experiences with my old one...... blown gearbox 2nd day, oil leaks all over the garage, cracked steering rack etc....

however i still would love owning one of the MY00 - MY04 models or an STi.

nothing wrong with some bling on a car.

gota agree with the whole silvia, 180sx, r33 phase going on.
Gerald1
Regular

November 2005
Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

car your most sick of[ 8 vote(s) ]
1.wrx 1 / 13%
2.180sx 1 / 13%
3.skyline 5 / 63%
4.no screw you i love my WRX 1 / 13%

No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 07:41]

Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: WRX's.....who's sick of them? Sun, 11 December 2005 07:42 Go to previous message
mz21_shiznac wrote on Fri, 02 December 2005 20:37

mmmm yes a 22B STI 2 door. A very nice machine....

i hated all WRX's until i saw one of these Laughing
i was in love with my mates liberty but at least this is quick Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nudge bar
Next Topic:5spd JZZ30 Soarer .VS. 5spd JZA70 Supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:26:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0098750591278076 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.