WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:24 Go to next message
Why did someone give the emo that nice corolla Sad
http://www.rollaclub.com/database/ride.php?carid=0 000157
such a clean car Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So long as he doesnt get emo and kill himself in it its all good. If he gases himself and leaves the car intact also all good.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he used to be on this forum, car was in schmick condition Very Happy

what the hell does emo mean? Razz
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emotional loser, like those loser teenaged kids who listen to simple plan and then cut there wrists because daddy didn't buy them the right coloured sports car.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EnFlaMEd wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 12:06

If he gases himself and leaves the car intact also all good.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guys Very Happy

Sorry about the little hi-jack but you gotta read this Laughing

3. emo
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

This is the sad truth of the emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the emos DO have something to cry about!
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emo = Draven
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 13:01

Emo = Draven

0wn3d
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
emo's are fags, all you need to know about spotting an emo fag is they all have the big black fringe. i dont know why, but emo's shit me, and no im not a homo-phobe.

next on the list of people who shit me are the poofs that wear the pink shirts with the collars up and the sweat bands. NO you dont look cool, you look like a cock smoker.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 17:21

emo's are fags, all you need to know about spotting an emo fag is they all have the big black fringe. i dont know why, but emo's shit me, and no im not a homo-phobe.

next on the list of people who shit me are the poofs that wear the pink shirts with the collars up and the sweat bands. NO you dont look cool, you look like a cock smoker.

fuck yes that's exactly how i feel Evil or Very Mad
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahahahah thats gold, i hate those ass clowns with the collars turned up. i also hate the stupid clowns that grease their hair up into a mohawk thing and have a mullet, they also tend to wear tight jeans which fucks me off as its gettin increasingly harder to find decent clothes as these cock smokers are influencing the the market and encouraging retailers to sell this shit gear.

end rant
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just ask river, Hi-ace or Greg... tight jean were (and always will be) very cool Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunty wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 20:15

ahahahah thats gold, i hate those ass clowns with the collars turned up. i also hate the stupid clowns that grease their hair up into a mohawk thing and have a mullet, they also tend to wear tight jeans which fucks me off as its gettin increasingly harder to find decent clothes as these cock smokers are influencing the the market and encouraging retailers to sell this shit gear.

end rant

at least you know that hair style is compensating for something with those tight jeans Razz

Good clothes are becoming hard to find in some shops these days....sucks ass Sad

draven wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005

just ask river, Hi-ace or Greg... tight jean were (and always will be) very cool Razz

especially those leather ones Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 09:22]

domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont see how u can make the assumption hes emo jsut by what hes wearing.

from wat i can see if hes into hardcore music.

ill admit emo and hardcore are kinda mixing with each other but i dont think its fair to make that assumption and just label someone by appreance.

post a photo up of yourself so we can ridcule you i say!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 20:12

I sincerely hope that shane does not see this thread...I really cant handle another shot of him showing off his package coupled with the tight pink g string Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin

Razz Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GAYDAR HAS DETECTED EMO-GAYNEZ
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the non believers!

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/draven/me.jpg
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Either way, hardcore or emo - that guy has an image obsession.
Mattyredrolla
Occasional Poster

November 2005
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it jus me, or has anyone else notice that every cunt and there dog has turned emo or some sort of hardcore kid????
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno - I live in Adelaide, so maybe in a year or two when we catch up to the eastern states then I'll be able to complain about emo fudgers and hardcore peeps.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taken from urbandictionary Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

girlfriend: C'mon, lets have sex.
boyfriend: I'm too sad to have sex.
girlfriend: I'm sad too; lets have sex and cry.
boyfriend: I'm already crying.

XxSlavetoAnguishxX: omg my gf just left me
acidburnedsoul: that sux man
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: i blame myself only i'm such an ass *cries*
acidburnedsoul: dude come over to my house and we can cut ourselves together Laughing Laughing Laughing
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: okay *cries*
acidburnedsoul: omg dashboard confessional has a new cd, i preordered it already
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude they're my favorite band to self-mutilate to
acidburnedsoul: i prefer to cut myself while watching Napoleon Dynamite on my bigscreen
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: dude that movie is so deep. i cry every time i see it
acidburnedsoul: me too. i hate myself
XxSlavetoAnguishxX: yeah we're such tortured souls, nobody understands how hard life is for us
acidburnedsoul: yeah we got it tough dude. pass the tissues

Someone post a link to that DIE EMO DIE video thats classic
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck cutting yourself shits me. Unless you live in like Somalia or something and are going to die by the time you are 6 there will always be someone out there worse off than you. It's just a way for you to avoid your problems. I think it's pathetic and all those emo's can get fucked.
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 20:17

I read this thread when it first started, and thought not worth the time to read it.
Then just had a quick look to see why there was so many replies, and found this one so I'll answer this.
Tight jeans, bloody oath. we had to sit in a bath tub of water to get them on, they were so tight. You would even have trouble walking up stairs or sitting down, and as for advertising what you had they left nothing to the imagination.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 07:28

Fuck cutting yourself shits me. Unless you live in like Somalia or something and are going to die by the time you are 6 there will always be someone out there worse off than you. It's just a way for you to avoid your problems. I think it's pathetic and all those emo's can get fucked.

So *that's* where I've been going wrong with my counselling tecniques... there's nothing actually wrong with these people, they'e just pathetic! </sarcasm>

it amuses me that people can take a sub-culture like emo, and then immediately classify people into it based on their appearance. (incidentally I'm not defending emo.. I think it's just the snag of yesteryear with added girlyness)
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Ridicule away my todger touching friend, just remember though that not only am I damn hawt, but I have exceptional booksmarts as well, the complete package you could say Wink

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/2364/4x40pe.jpg

This photo is usually a thread stopper

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 09:23

Fuck cutting yourself shits me. Unless you live in like Somalia or something and are going to die by the time you are 6 there will always be someone out there worse off than you. It's just a way for you to avoid your problems.

So *that's* where I've been going wrong with my counselling tecniques... there's nothing actually wrong with these people, they'e just pathetic! </sarcasm>
Yeah I don't think anyone is going to jump up and say that cutting yourself is a sign of strength, but then until you know of people who do self-mutilate and have an inkling of why they do, I don't think it's anyone's (read : thu187's) place to judge Smile

The 'emo' image does get annoying after a while. Simply because they are trying so hard to be something they aren't.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG -> Dude.... get a tan Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: WHY??????????? Mon, 05 December 2005 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven is such a fag.

*cries*
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You pulled down your picture draven Sad
It's just the hair in that picture that gives you the emo appearance.
whatthe?
Regular

August 2005
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1JZ wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 22:10

domasik wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 20:12

I sincerely hope that shane does not see this thread...I really cant handle another shot of him showing off his package coupled with the tight pink g string Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin

Razz Razz

Too late, oh god, my eyes!!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for saving me the effort dudes....

I almost turn into an emo just thinking about these losers.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I almost cried when I saw my hair in that pic Razz
I'd just woken up from my afternoon nap.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/My_Cars/Supra/AMO/Project/2Jdone026.jpg

genuinely old jeans (not "fake old" that cost $200+ becuase of the designer holes/rips), faded 10 year old oil stained t-shirt = non-emo
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
life is hard for upperclass emo's, i mean, if i had to decide what to do with MY trust fund money, i'd be sad too.

i hate all fashion right now, thats why i wear classy shit, i.e. dress shirts and pants when i go clubbing, so if i ever make eye contact with anyone, they dont automatically assume i wanna fight them to the death
havabeer
Forums Junkie

July 2005
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i'm actually going out with a half/ex emo chick. so expiercing it first hand i can say "emo does bite ball sack" all her freinds pretty much hate me because i'm not like them so why should i be with her.
and technically i dont think your offically emo untill your on anti-dpressants, witch by then your such a rebel and you dont take them becuase "i'm not fucked up, i dont need them"

us teenagers of today have pretty much fucked it for everyone else. none of us have any ambition to go out do something with our lives, ie become doctors, or lawyers its kinda why everythign is going up the shit.
and this emo fad isn't helping either. now kids are either derro's that wanna sit around and do drugs and cause fights. or they wanna sit around "appericate" music and cut them selfs to sleep.

could [/RANT] a bit more but dont really know how to put it into words.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing *Ralph Wiggum voice* what's an appericate? Laughing

Send all the emos to some third world country for a year and if they survive let them come back to Aus and they can appericate Laughing how good they actually have it.

Fuggen sad sacks Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a friend of my g/f is an emo, he has a shirt thats says something like "does this shirt make my fringe look big?" well i reckon its funny, hes not the depressed type either hes just into the look/music, but whimps like me can still call him a fag cause emo's are a push-over hehe.

heres a good pic for the pink poofs:

http://www.bustedtees.com/images/collarup.443.gallery_normal.jpg

love it Smile
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whered that collar write off tshirt come from?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RWDboy wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 10:17

draven wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 09:23

Fuck cutting yourself shits me. Unless you live in like Somalia or something and are going to die by the time you are 6 there will always be someone out there worse off than you. It's just a way for you to avoid your problems.

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to jump up and say that cutting yourself is a sign of strength, but then until you know of people who do self-mutilate and have an inkling of why they do, I don't think it's anyone's (read : thu187's) place to judge Smile

The 'emo' image does get annoying after a while. Simply because they are trying so hard to be something they aren't.

Draven: If you can read my post I said it is a way for people to avoid their problems, I didn't say they didn't have any. Furthermore it shits me because relatively (I know this is a generalisation) alot of their 'problems' aren't much to complain about.
RWDboy: I do know someone who used to cut herself and I won't go into it but her being depressed (by admission) was pretty pathetic mate.

Anyway, I was talking about emo's specifically although I did say people who cut themselves shits me. I have a few friends who chose to do other stupid things, like get drunk to avoid having to deal with their problems so I find it annoying when people chose to do this rather than try and deal with it. I've never heard of an emo until this thread popped up and from what I gathered they cut themselves and tried to make themselves seem depressed to fit in and be cool. If that's what they are (and I think that's what they are) then those emo's can still get fucked Smile
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 17:04

a friend of my g/f is an emo, he has a shirt thats says something like "does this shirt make my fringe look big?" well i reckon its funny, hes not the depressed type either hes just into the look/music, but whimps like me can still call him a fag cause emo's are a push-over hehe.

heres a good pic for the pink poofs:

http://www.bustedtees.com/images/collarup.443.gallery_normal.jpg

love it Smile

GOLD Very Happy Laughing
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 18:25

whered that collar write off tshirt come from?

check out where the pic is linked from.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 17:58

Anyway, I was talking about emo's specifically although I did say people who cut themselves shits me. I have a few friends who chose to do other stupid things, like get drunk to avoid having to deal with their problems so I find it annoying when people chose to do this rather than try and deal with it. I've never heard of an emo until this thread popped up and from what I gathered they cut themselves and tried to make themselves seem depressed to fit in and be cool. If that's what they are (and I think that's what they are) then those emo's can still get fucked Smile
Meh - i just don't like it when people who view everything from a purely functional perspective put themselves on a high horse and pass judgement on those who are 'dysfunctional'. I think it's pathetic to have a closed mind like that Razz

Having said that, like any culture there are certainly members who are there *solely* for the purpose of conforming to an image. They can get fucked ... or actually i'd rather it if they didn't get fucked.... or maybe if they goy fucked by a two paper-bagger.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: WHY??????????? Tue, 06 December 2005 13:22 Go to previous message
Toobs wrote on Tue, 06 December 2005 11:28

You pulled down your picture draven Sad
It's just the hair in that picture that gives you the emo appearance.

It's cetainly not the falcon he drives Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:MTV Europe Music Awards.
Next Topic:RIP Big Kev
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:08:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063331127166748 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.