Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » CA AE86 mounts, number plates.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Sun, 27 November 2005 02:02 Go to next message
Item No 1: THE 86 number plates. Be the envy of all your friends in the 86 world by securing these plates. Do you have THE 86 on the block? Do your friends think that your 86 deserve these plates due to its ability to smoke Lada Nivas? If so call now, all callers will recieve a free minute of my time *** Price? A mere $700 clams will get these babies on your car.

Item No 2: JAP 86 number plates. Got a full hecktic JDM bro imported hachi? Then these are the plates for you. Hell im sure that even with those genuine JDM cupholders will entitle you tobe able to have these plates on your Mt Akina tougue machine. Plates would suit a 2004 Cat d9 bulldozer painted in pink. Yours for a measly $1.5 million (minus inflation and after cpi adjustment) comes to a whopping $450

Item No 3. AE86 CA18DET Converison Mounts. Ever wanted to outrun I WIN? Well with these CA18DET AE86 mounts you too can have absolutley no chance of beating him. Earn the respect from your peers and the disrespect of thousands of hachi owners worldwide as you blatantly put a Nissan engine in a Toyota shell. Watch the look on peoples faces as you smoke the wheels in 5th gear racing them (on a track of course, please not the M1 is NOT considered a track, however the possibility of a 30km drag strip is enticing) These bolt to the engine (that big thing that makes noise) and bolt to the takumi drift machine via Rover mounts. Also includes gearbox mount but does not include me dressed up as a midget in a bikini fishing for pantyhose in loch ness. Price is a dirt cheap 40 children as slave labour or $150. Would prefer children to be mute, deaf and also under the age of 7 to avoid tax.

Location: Gold Coast. Land of fun, sun and of course the babes. If however you live in the land of dull, crime and destitution, I can perhaps meet you there as I do occasion the area when I can be bothered to go to work.

Website: www.hks.co.jp does not contain any info about any of the products i have for sale.

Item Condition: Trashed and completely stuffed. Oh hang on thats me. Both number plates are in perfect condition, mounts are as well.

Reason for Selling: Wont fit into my Lada Niva, gives me a rash evertime i look at them

Price and Payment Conditions: Will accept all amounts in beer or sexual favours.

Extra Info: This is the part where I put extra info to try to sell them. Nope nothing to say.

Pictures: I like pictures. Once there was a picture i saw and it showed some cleavage. I was so embarrased i went red and Miss Tcherekletly caught me with a errection and asked me to stay after class. I wish my mum wouldnt do that to me.

Contact Details: Contact can be made by wearing a tin foil hat tuned to 109.8mhz whilst standing on the furtherst point of your roof top on one leg, naked, masturbating whilst chanting the 17th verse of Ludacris's "Ive Got Hoes". Or pm me here, whichevers easier and doesnt get you locked up in jail with a bunch of half drugged lesbian bikers wearing fairy outfits and pretending they are ballerinas.

[Updated on: Sun, 27 November 2005 02:04]

Send a private message to this user    
d1ae86
Regular

September 2005
Re: CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Mon, 05 December 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man i might be interested in one.
btw was it hard to get rego for it wif nissan engine?
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Mon, 05 December 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not hard at all just needed mod plate.
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Mon, 05 December 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not interested in the mounts but im interested to know where you learnt to write so well! Razz
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Mon, 05 December 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Mon, 05 December 2005 22:18

not interested in the mounts but im interested to know where you learnt to write so well! Razz

Overactive imagination and boredom combined. And the need to get rid of some stuff lying around before xmas lol
shouchan
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: CA AE86 mounts, number plates. Tue, 06 December 2005 01:03 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: SR20DET head Complete with Turbo, manifolds plus other SR bits
Next Topic:AE101 Radiator
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:28:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043599605560303 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.