Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DQIKST
Occasional Poster

June 2005
[SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 06:39 Go to next message
ive been at the new site and it is really good.

great work guys.

but it is never as busy as the original i was just wondering why the change and why forum members dont have the same priviledges as toymods members.

anyways ill join whn my car is on the road...

sweet as site
www.toymods.net

reguads
  Send a private message to this user    
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reason is simple , the .org.au is still able to be posted on.

once the entire forums is CLOSED then the .net will be Active as all fuck Very Happy
DQIKST
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but why cant forum members have avatars and be able to post in the classifieds????
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing haha newb you cant use html in the title.

To use the features you have listed above. Read the FAQ. I havent!

[Updated on: Sat, 26 November 2005 03:33]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to prevent the wookieness on the new forums.

your questions have already been answered in the FAQ.

why do you feel the need to have that silly thread title, and why do you feel you neeed to tell ppl about the new forum?

hopefully the new forum will not be as active as this one. then it might actually retain some usefulness Wink as opposed to a wookiehaven like the current forum where ppl post with silly titles and start threads telling everyone what is already known and there are many threads about...
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Fri, 25 November 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DQIKST wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 17:43

yes but why cant forum members have avatars and be able to post in the classifieds????

old_mr2 wrote on Fri, 25 November 2005 17:50

Laughing Laughing haha newb you cant use html in the title.

I think you have to be a financial member to use the features you have listed above

Didnt know that about the classifieds, good in a way but shit in other ways.

cheers
chris
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Sat, 26 November 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd tell you to read the FAQ, but I'll start by saying that youn can post in the classifieds, when you earn the right by proving useful.
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: [SIZE=4][FONT=Century][COLOR=red]whats going on in the forums[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Sat, 26 November 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the new changes make perfect sense to me, frankly i think it would be almost a 24/7 job being a moderator on these current forums with all the shit they have to put up with.
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: whats going on in the forums Mon, 05 December 2005 22:01 Go to previous message
DQIKST

You can post in the classified and have an avatar when you earn enough good rep points by contributing useful information. It is just another small way of keeping them a little less cluttered.

Financial club members have already earn the good rep just by being members.

It's as easy as you post good info you get rewarded.

cheers.
Kirsty

[Updated on: Mon, 05 December 2005 22:05]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What tunes are you listening to in the car at the moment?
Next Topic:could someone do a photoshop for me plz?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:36:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046820640563965 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.