Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
VIP Crown UZS131 Sun, 04 December 2005 08:51 Go to next message
Item: 1990 UZS131 Toyota Crown VIP

Website: http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....906&a mp;sectionID=6

Item Condition: VGC

Reason for Selling: Moody.

Price and Payment Conditions: EOI atm price around $13k or serious offers/trades.

Extra Info: 1990 UZS131 Toyota Crown. Full Junction Produce bodykit with custom moulded wing, Junction Produce bonnet emblem, Garson "Deep Racing" chrome wheels measuring 18 x 11 on the front and 18 x 12.5 on the rear with -22 offset. Motorvation is 1UZFE 4L quad cam V8, until is successor the 3UZFE, these were the toughest built factory engines in the world. come standard with 6 bolt mains forged rods, forged crank etc etc. Exhausts escape via custom 3 inch stainless straight through system into twin 3 inch tips (no mufflers). Suspension is factory airbags with aftermarket controller most of the photos are on the medium and not low setting. Smile Interior is pretty much stock standard at this stage, why mess with a good thing? Comes standard with electric tilt/asjust column, electric seats both front and rear, electric lumbar support, heated seats during winter, fridge in the rear parcel shelf, seperate radio and aircon controls front and rear. Custom steering wheel and white painted dash. Sound System consists of at this stage double din tv/satnav setup, dvd player, cd changer (not installed) Alpine speakers front, rear and parcel shelf (front/rear splits in doors). Does not come with Number Plates shown. Car won "The Luxury Lowrider" award at AutoSalon this year. Car is NOT complied or registered. First person to ask if it has a RWC gets mod review until the next Ice Age. Have Import Approval papers here. Am looking for serious offers around the $13k mark, or perhaps trade for 180/silvia/ceffy/laurel/r32 4 door/tow truck. This car is completley unique, there are only another 6 in Aus I am aware of, and cannot be bought into the country anymore even under SEVS. Will be a unique cruiser and certainly turns heads. Do not screw me around, I have no patience for stupidity nor ridiculous offers.

Pictures: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8391/pim9579ne.jpg
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/7788/pim9553xa.jpg http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/839/crownautosalonreardish8zj.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me here.
  Send a private message to this user    
aaaaah
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Sun, 04 December 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No way you're selling this car Nope
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Sun, 04 December 2005 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is insane ! and for $13k !!!!!!!!11111111111 Shocked
slewis
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Mon, 05 December 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drool. mate this car is PHAT, those wheels are noice. If i had the 13K i would be buying it off you. Im sure you'll have no trouble selling this.

Best of luck with the sale mate.

BUMP

Cheers, Steve
thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Mon, 05 December 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats P I M P
would make a awesome tow car
gl with the sale
shezza
Regular

March 2005
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Mon, 05 December 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow is the only word that springs to mind.
That is one sick ass car!!!
How could u bring urself to part with it? Shocked

Good luck with the sale Wink
opiate
Regular

June 2003
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Tue, 06 December 2005 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon if i knew it'd be easy to sell, i'd make the trip up and take it off yours hands.
seems getting older makes you consider all factors though. my heart (or is it penis?) wants me to buy this car Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Tue, 06 December 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude its definitiely your heart...thinking about how much use your penis would cop if you were cruising around in this car..im not a supporter of car sluts but goddamn a ride like this would make the chicks so damn wet in thier panties they wouldnt know what too do with themselves...
dynomatt
Regular

May 2004
Re: VIP Crown UZS131 Wed, 07 December 2005 00:58 Go to previous message
Can you organise compliance and if so, how much extra complied?

I'd rather that be sorted before I had a look.

Cheers,
Matt
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TOYOTA COROLLA AE71 4 SALE
Next Topic:1993 Toyota Chaser LX90 2.4L 1yearReg + RWC $8000 MELB MUST GO!!!!!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:03:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035388469696045 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.