Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Tue, 06 December 2005 08:45 Go to next message
As the title states.....im wrecking an aw11 which has been rolled so all exterior stuff is no good .. and the engine has been spoken for so the rest is up for grabs....

so ask for parts and make offers...im not looking for much as its just taking up room

thanx

Adam
  Send a private message to this user    
JohnY
Regular

July 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Tue, 06 December 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent Bobski

cheers JohnY
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Wed, 07 December 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What colour is the interior?

If it's dark blue (is there really two types of blues, I read it once but can't remember where).

I'd be interested in
If in good condition
Stereo surround
Hand brake cover (or whole handle if one piece)
Interior door handles (if not faded)
Rear speaker grills
Strut rubber cap things

If in really good condition
Centre console (the long one)

That's all I can think of now, but I'd probably want more Wink
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Wed, 07 December 2005 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, wish i was over there already so i could have a looksee...
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Wed, 07 December 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the interoior is the color of the dirt that filled the car when it rolled....im not sure if its faded dirt....(basically its all boned)

the parts available are mostly mechanicals....suspention,brakes,gearbox,driveshaf ts and anything else that would be ok after a car would be rolled, roof cut off and left in the rain for a while.....

Rolling Eyes hope this helps

Adam
Beserker99
Regular

January 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Wed, 07 December 2005 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'ed Smile
TA22-3SGTE
Regular

May 2002
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Thu, 08 December 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent

Trevor
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Thu, 08 December 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i finally got off my ass and had a good look over the car....

most of the interior stuff besides the dash and some plastics is actually ok....its just been covered in glass so i havent bothered to remove it....but after cleaning some of it up it looks liek the center console is in good condition as are the carpets if one was to give em a quick wash with a hose or something...

the door trims are in good condition and are the black color as is the rest of the interior

if anyone is in perth you can come have a look for parts you might want as im off work unitll after new years so im just sitting around here scratching myself Laughing so if you have some spare time come see what you might want

pm me for my mobi nr and this stuff is going seriously cheep as i have t0o get rid of this car soon

thanx

Adam
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Thu, 08 December 2005 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bobski wrote on Fri, 09 December 2005 00:24

are the black color as is the rest of the interior

bugger, thanks anyways
o_man_ra23
Regular

June 2003
icon10.gif  Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Sun, 11 December 2005 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in the sunvisors and the centre mirror which goes between them. Pm me with price if you have these.

Cheers, Owen
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Mon, 12 December 2005 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey i might be interested in the center console, the long item. Including everything attached to it, ie handbrake surround etc.

How much would you want for it? And is shipping to tasmania possible?

Sam
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: Wrecking AW11 Mr2 - Perth (Stuff going cheep) Mon, 12 December 2005 07:37 Go to previous message
i have the center mirror and sunvisors but i think the are all cracked and snapped after they cut the roof off with jaws of life so they arent gonna be much good

the center console and stuff is still in the car...im having some real hastles removing it....there is the screws down each side and then what else holds it? I can post but i dont know how much its gonna be

Adam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4SALE - NSW custom number plates
Next Topic:FS: personal computer $250
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056180953979492 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.